Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Effects Of Early Marriage - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Effects Of Early Marriage (15045 Views)

Is Early Marriage Really Advantageous? / Early Marriage Versus Late Marriage Which Do You Prefer? / How To Prevent Divorce - Things You Should Establish In Early Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Effects Of Early Marriage by ifyalways(f): 7:00pm On May 27, 2009
ololomu:

early marriage is the best option for everybody. men should marry at 21, women should marry at 17. It is a shame and abormination for women in my culture to pass 18 years without being married. I am 20 and my wife was 16 when we got married. it is now 9 years and we already have 4 kids. It is a real joyful union!
Are u from Nando or Nteje?
Because it worked for u,does not make it a Must-do.whenever feels right for anyone,works just fine.
Re: Effects Of Early Marriage by ololomu(m): 7:06pm On May 27, 2009
where i come from does not matter! i am just trying to tell u the benefit of early marriage.
ifyalways:

Are u from Nando or Nteje?
Because it worked for u,does not make it a Must-do.whenever feels right for anyone,works just fine.
Re: Effects Of Early Marriage by ifyalways(f): 7:38pm On May 27, 2009
It matters dear.
U said,its an abomination and shame where u come from.
BTW,its alright,why shld i care abt wherever u come from?That said,the towns i mentioned are the only ones i know that make it compulsory for their girls to marry b4 17.
Re: Effects Of Early Marriage by ololomu(m): 7:45pm On May 27, 2009
it is not only my culture! marrying older girls such as 20 years and above is the reason why so many marraiges are in trouble. their husband will start seeking for younger tighter pussy soon after marriage. I strongly recommend 18 years maximuim marriage age for women if you really want to enter marraige with tight pussy and keep ur man faithful.
Re: Effects Of Early Marriage by ifyalways(f): 8:16pm On May 27, 2009
There shld be a wide gap btw what u recommend and encourage and something being a culture,abomination or shame.u said its an abomination and shame in ur place,now u are merely reccomending it while keeping ur place where u claimed its an abomination and shame under wraps  am not bothered abt ur last 2 sentences.Its so so ridiculous.
me i want go watch match.enjoy.
ololomu:

it is not only my culture! marrying older girls such as 20 years and above is the reason why so many marraiges are in trouble. their husband will start seeking for younger tighter womanliness soon after marriage. I strongly recommend 18 years maximuim marriage age for women if you really want to enter marraige with tight womanliness and keep ur man faithful.
Re: Effects Of Early Marriage by Sissy3(f): 10:23pm On May 27, 2009
ololomu:

it is not only my culture! marrying older girls such as 20 years and above is the reason why so many marraiges are in trouble. their husband will start seeking for younger tighter womanliness soon after marriage. I strongly recommend 18 years maximuim marriage age for women if you really want to enter marraige with tight womanliness and keep ur man faithful.

wot the crap

stupid and irresponsible men will always be so no matter at what age they marry. the responsible ones will always think with their brains not their anus. so age doesn't really matter.
Re: Effects Of Early Marriage by slimfine(f): 3:29am On May 28, 2009
if you have all your adult life to be married why start at 18 years old? I mean, you should still be in year one in the University! marriage is hard ooh! FIND YOURSELF FIRST befor you venture into marriage especially in Nigeria where divorce is frowned at!

1 Like

Re: Effects Of Early Marriage by C2H5OH(f): 3:35am On May 28, 2009
@ TOpic

Hair Loss LMAO I kid I kid
Re: Effects Of Early Marriage by anishe(m): 11:14am On May 28, 2009
Early marriage is too good if the couples involved are faithful. it is encouraged that people should get married as early as possible so that they could have ample time to take care of their children and not when they are old, waiting for pension. ALAS, pension is not sure these days o.
please get married.
most people complain of the finANCIAL implication but the money these same people maintain their girlfriends with what is enough to settle down
please settle down quickly
Re: Effects Of Early Marriage by Rogo: 11:32am On May 28, 2009
please keep the ball rolling because it will teach many and correct as well. i remember my grand mother told me that she got married early in life that is why her children are taking care of her now that we should do the same.

those that wants to learn let them learn now

nairalander nor tell me on time e nor dey, o

be right back
Re: Effects Of Early Marriage by Profkenny1(m): 2:26pm On May 28, 2009
@NoFearNYC I feel you!
Re: Effects Of Early Marriage by jumie(f): 4:29pm On May 28, 2009
@ ololomu
Are you saying you married at 11years. What do you mean by you are 20years

BABIES!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Effects Of Early Marriage by nezerst(f): 8:36pm On May 28, 2009

@olomumu

after marrying ur 16 yrs old with her supposed tight orifice, what happens after the sex, deliveries and when she turns 40 with a slackened orifice?
Bet u marry another 18 yr old. For a married man u dnt sound mature. Abi u still dey 18?e

N whats d crap about havn children on time so they can take care of me at old age?
I'll take care of my kid n save for my old age.
Its not their responsibility.
Re: Effects Of Early Marriage by tope5000: 9:33pm On May 28, 2009
C2H5OH:

@ TOpic

Hair Loss LMAO I kid I kid

ROFL cheesy grin cheesy

@Topic
TeskyMan still had the best reply so far wink
Re: Effects Of Early Marriage by init4dmoni(m): 12:55am On May 29, 2009
loooool! grin
lets see now, oh yeah unessesary fights over dumb stuff
and ofcourse divorce tongue
Re: Effects Of Early Marriage by davidif: 6:49am On May 29, 2009
early marriage is the best option for everybody. men should marry at 21, women should marry at 17. It is a shame and abormination for women in my culture to pass 18 years without being married. I am 20 and my wife was 16 when we got married. it is now 9 years and we already have 4 kids. It is a real joyful union!

ehn, ololomu, in some states here, it is called pedophilia, o. shocked shocked shocked. Abeg, nobody should marry before 24 or whenever they at least finish there bachelor's degree.
Re: Effects Of Early Marriage by rubi(f): 6:27pm On May 29, 2009
davidif:

Abeg, nobody should marry before 24 or whenever they at least finish there bachelor's degree.
nice input
Re: Effects Of Early Marriage by oyinda3(f): 2:37am On May 30, 2009
you live to see your great grand shidren
Re: Effects Of Early Marriage by anwo247: 11:11pm On May 30, 2009
davidif:

ehn, ololomu, in some states here, it is called pedophilia, o. shocked shocked shocked. Abeg, nobody should marry before 24 or whenever they at least finish there bachelor's degree.

I disagree totally with you. Bachelor's degree is not a pre-requisite for marriage, but various facets of maturity is.

Early marriage using the instance of the poster is very okay, if the age is the only limiting factor.

Most things done early in life are generally never as bad as[b] doing them late[/b]. Pls, dieing early is not included!
Re: Effects Of Early Marriage by zinco: 11:31am On Jun 03, 2009
Though i married at 33 while my wife at 23 but the issue is that early marriage is the best there is no two way about dat, if I had my way I would have married at 24yrs.

May God provide for the men financially.
Re: Effects Of Early Marriage by waleluv1(m): 11:49am On Jun 03, 2009
the bible says money answers all thing, do you suggest i go into marriage
with an empty bank account. How can you convince me to buy your idea
Re: Effects Of Early Marriage by waleluv1(m): 12:26pm On Jun 03, 2009
Though i married at 33 while my wife at 23 but the issue is that early marriage is the best there is no two way about dat, if I had my way I would have married at 24yrs.
[color=#000099][/color].

though money does not make a happy home but at least it adds value to a ready-made
home
Re: Effects Of Early Marriage by JJYOU: 12:55pm On Jun 03, 2009
zinco:

May God provide for the men financially.
marriage is not meant for the young that is where we get it wrong. money will help but i dont think marriage shouls be entered into lightly. money or no money
Re: Effects Of Early Marriage by amebono11: 1:08pm On Jun 03, 2009
topic

there is nothing wrong with early marriage, i keep saying it as long as both parties have the brains upstaris and r quite mature in thinking then let them go ahead

infact i dont support late marriage, even tough i know dat some circumstances would have been d barrier for marrying at old age, but really atleast at 37 a dude should be married,anything more than that is trouble, d man has issues, marriage is not meant for the old
Re: Effects Of Early Marriage by amebono11: 1:22pm On Jun 03, 2009
ololomu:

I am 20 and my wife was 16 when we got married. it is now 9 years and we already have 4 kids. It is a real joyful union!

ololomu:

. i got married to my wife when she was 18 years.

ololomu:

i am above 30

ololomu:

i live in europe and engaged with a babe in naija and all is working since the girl work in zenith bank with salary of 450k

ololomu:

I have sex my wife younger sister and i will continue to sex her until she get married or left my house.

d same wife u r still engaged to?
ololomu aint u just confused? undecided  u said u married at 20 and its 9 yrs now, u should be about 29, but instead u got carried away and posted on another thread dat u r above 30, d same wife u claimed u married at 18 was also d same person u said u married at 16, d same wife u said marrid is the same girl who u r still engaged to in naija, d same wife u said dat was living with u is d same person in naija whose sister u said u have sex with everyday, how did u do it, did u stretch ur penis from europe to naija?

u r just confused
Re: Effects Of Early Marriage by busybody20: 1:25pm On Jun 03, 2009
Spot on!!

All these nairalanders sef with their stories shaa grin
Re: Effects Of Early Marriage by busybody20: 1:27pm On Jun 03, 2009
,amebo no1:

ololomu aint u just confused? undecided u said u married at 20 and its 9 yrs now, u should be about 29, but instead u got carried away and posted on another thread dat u r above 30, d same wife u claimed u married at 18 was also d same person u said u married at 16, d same wife u said marrid is the same girl who u r still engaged to in naija, d same wife u said dat was living with u is d same person in naija whose sister u said u have sex with everyday, how did u do it, did u stretch ur penis from europe to naija?

u r just confused

LMAO hahahhahhahahaaaa grin grin
Re: Effects Of Early Marriage by anwo247: 6:30pm On Jun 03, 2009
There is nothing wrong with early marriage. Those who do it late reget it. I have not found anyone that married late that can say: THANK GOD I MARRIED LATE. No one yet in this forum, at least.

Marrying early does not mean:
1  no money

Marrying early does not mean
2  immaturity

3. Unpreparedness

4. boy/girl attitude

5. Ist love syndrome

I repeat, and I stand to be corrected. Maturity for marriage does not go by age. There are younger ones who are prepared and for sure should not deny themselves of the wonderful opportunity of training your children while still young.  They should not look at those old people whom for certain  reasons were not able to do it quick: That is their headache, never join them.They regret daily.

It pleases my heart. Each time I drive around with my 1st son on visit to friends/associates, they would wonder if I am the father. If I had the opportunity, i would have married earlier than 31. But it's still okay.

I wish you good luck on your choice. I made mine already, and still one of the best decision I have taken in my lifetime.

1 Like

Re: Effects Of Early Marriage by JisolaMar(f): 4:51pm On Jun 04, 2009
,amebo no1:

ololomu aint u just confused? undecided u said u married at 20 and its 9 yrs now, u should be about 29, but instead u got carried away and posted on another thread dat u r above 30, d same wife u claimed u married at 18 was also d same person u said u married at 16, d same wife u said marrid is the same girl who u r still engaged to in naija, d same wife u said dat was living with u is d same person in naija whose sister u said u have sex with everyday, how did u do it, did u stretch ur penis from europe to naija?
shocked shocked
u r just confused

@ amebo, u'll not kill someone o grin grin grin grin . i can't stop laughing oooo.
abeg did he post all those jargons 2 another thread?
Re: Effects Of Early Marriage by bolasho(m): 5:13pm On Jun 04, 2009
Early marriage is fun, but challenging. Am married, young and my wife too. We have a ten (10) months old fine boy,
But a lot of sacrifices is going on oooo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Effects Of Early Marriage by omofola(f): 9:41am On Jun 05, 2009
What about those that married early and had their children 10-15years later or are divorced like so many of them are now, then compare it to those that married late and had there kids a year or 2years later and are happy, which would you prefer?

Some got married early and are ok, while some are not, secondly some got married late and are ok while some are not enjoying their marriage

I think getting married early or late is not the determinant factor to joy or peace in a marriage, go into marriage when you know you are physically , emotionally, and spiritually fit as well as mature enough because marriage is not all that easy to venture into, it is not mearn't for children , You need God before you go into marriage whether early or late.

So effects of early marriage can neither bring a positive or negative impact in our lives, it is just a choice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Effects Of Early Marriage by oludashmi(f): 10:28am On Jun 05, 2009
omofola:

What about those that married early and had their children 10-15years later or are divorced like so many of them are now, then compare it to those that married late and had there kids a year or 2years later and are happy, which would you prefer?

Some got married early and are ok, while some are not, secondly some got married late and are ok while some are not enjoying their marriage

I think getting married early or late is not the determinant factor to joy or peace in a marriage, go into marriage when you know you are physically , emotionally, and spiritually fit as well as mature enough because marriage is not all that easy to venture into, it is not mearn't for children , You need God before you go into marriage whether early or late.

So effects of early marriage can neither bring a  positive or negative impact in our lives, it is just a choice.

Shikenna!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Baby Is A Year Old Today. Celebrate With Her / Why Is Child Adoption Unpopular In Nigeria? / After 14 Years Of Childlessness, Nigerian Couple Welcomes Baby Girl (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.