Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,389 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Nigerian Couple Welcome Baby Boy After 14 Years Of Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Couple Welcome Baby Boy After 14 Years Of Marriage (14988 Views)

Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 14 Years Of Waiting (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience (2) (3) (4)

Nigerian Couple Welcome Baby Boy After 14 Years Of Marriage by unclesuruoffi: 10:09pm On Jan 26, 2019
A Nigerian couple identified as Mrs and Mr Falshin Agben, has reportedly welcomed a baby boy after 14 years of marriage.  Facebook user, Laisi Oluwafunmilayo who congratulated the Nigerian couple who welcomed a baby boy after 14 years of marriage, wrote in her post; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/01/26/nigerian-couple-welcome-baby-boy-after-14-years-of-marriage-photos/

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Baby Boy After 14 Years Of Marriage by Elsah(f): 10:33pm On Jan 26, 2019
BlackSaints:
Ugly child lipsrsealed

It's not everything in your head you must voice out. What you said is an obvious fact, but it is outrightly disrespectful to say it out loud. Sometimes, you can learn to keep things to yourself, if you don't have anything positive to say.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Baby Boy After 14 Years Of Marriage by Elsah(f): 10:36pm On Jan 26, 2019
BlackSaints:
Ugly child lipsrsealed

sad
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Baby Boy After 14 Years Of Marriage by ajokebelle(f): 10:36pm On Jan 26, 2019
BlackSaints:
Ugly child lipsrsealed

Elsah:

It's not everything in your head you must voice out. What you said is an obvious fact, but it is outrightly disrespectful. Sometimes, we can learn to keep things to ourselves.

Kids on nairaland
Seun why allow kids here?

Welcome to the world child, may you be a source of blessing to your loved ones.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Baby Boy After 14 Years Of Marriage by immaculate1234(m): 10:37pm On Jan 26, 2019
BlackSaints:
Ugly child lipsrsealed
Who curse you don die, you are lifeless like your president

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Baby Boy After 14 Years Of Marriage by immaculate1234(m): 10:37pm On Jan 26, 2019
BlackSaints:
Ugly child lipsrsealed
Who curse you don die, you are lifeless like your president Oloun

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Baby Boy After 14 Years Of Marriage by Abortions: 10:57pm On Jan 26, 2019
Elsah:

It's not everything in your head you must voice out. What you said is an obvious fact, but it is outrightly disrespectful. Sometimes, you can learn to keep things to yourself, if you don't have anything positive to say.
He lack the brain to contain what you are saying

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Baby Boy After 14 Years Of Marriage by BlackSaints: 10:59pm On Jan 26, 2019
immaculate1234:

Who curse you don die, you are lifeless like your president
the baby is f*cking ugly now carry your stupidity out of my face idiot

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Baby Boy After 14 Years Of Marriage by BlackSaints: 11:00pm On Jan 26, 2019
ajokebelle:

Kids on nairaland
Seun why allow kids here?

The child look like demon, now gtf off my mention.

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Baby Boy After 14 Years Of Marriage by BlackSaints: 11:02pm On Jan 26, 2019
Elsah:

It's not everything in your head you must voice out. What you said is an obvious fact, but it is outrightly disrespectful. Sometimes, you can learn to keep things to yourself, if you don't have anything positive to say.
The child looks more like devil,now scram

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Baby Boy After 14 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 26, 2019
BlackSaints:
Ugly child lipsrsealed
Loz but true talk the pikin ugly die grin grin

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Baby Boy After 14 Years Of Marriage by BlackSaints: 11:12pm On Jan 26, 2019
AngryNigerian22:
cheesy cheesy maybe the pikin name na ugly wink

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Baby Boy After 14 Years Of Marriage by BlackAdam55(m): 11:18pm On Jan 26, 2019
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Baby Boy After 14 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 26, 2019
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Baby Boy After 14 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 26, 2019
BlackSaints:
Ugly child lipsrsealed
lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Baby Boy After 14 Years Of Marriage by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:51am On Jan 27, 2019
JESUS IS LORD FOREVER AND EVER

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Baby Boy After 14 Years Of Marriage by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:51am On Jan 27, 2019
BlackSaints:
The child looks more like devil,now scram
BlackSaints:
cheesy cheesy maybe the pikin name na ugly wink
AngryNigerian22:
BlackSaints:
The child look like demon, now gtf off my mention.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Baby Boy After 14 Years Of Marriage by Fuckuignos(f): 8:51am On Jan 27, 2019
Having at least one "lazy day" per week can reduce stress, high blood pressure and the chances of having a stroke.

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Baby Boy After 14 Years Of Marriage by rentAcock(m): 8:52am On Jan 27, 2019
And with this one baby, they have silenced their haters and crushed the souls of their enemies. May all coupies seeking a gift like this receive it this year.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Baby Boy After 14 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 27, 2019
So many kids on Nairaland these days #smh
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Baby Boy After 14 Years Of Marriage by Sunymoore(m): 8:53am On Jan 27, 2019
Thank God for IVF
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Baby Boy After 14 Years Of Marriage by octopusfreaky(f): 8:58am On Jan 27, 2019
God that changed the story of this couple from barren to fruitful, I pray all barren areas in our life will receive life and become fruitful in Jesus name. A striking resemblance between Father and child thou.

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Baby Boy After 14 Years Of Marriage by ukaface(f): 8:58am On Jan 27, 2019
Some people can't caution their fingers from typing poo I'm sure this baby is finer than those peeps when they were babes too.

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Baby Boy After 14 Years Of Marriage by Oju4190: 9:02am On Jan 27, 2019
Elsah:

Ur own na worst pass.

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Baby Boy After 14 Years Of Marriage by SUPERBOY97(m): 9:04am On Jan 27, 2019
Only they know the struggle, societal rejection .......the tolerance, the hibernation they went through to get to this point...........14yrs isn't 14 min that contains 1, 120s ........It has caused others to lose their beloved just for the sake of untimely seed.............A big Thank you and Glory to He for showering a smile on their dormant faces again.............

To those outside and within who are in same situation with them........May the Almighty Grant your wishes in a blink of an eye..........

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Baby Boy After 14 Years Of Marriage by immaculate1234(m): 9:10am On Jan 27, 2019
BlackSaints:
the baby is f*cking ugly now carry your stupidity out of my face idiot

You fine when dem born u

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Baby Boy After 14 Years Of Marriage by Satan66(m): 9:10am On Jan 27, 2019
That child looks disgusting..
Hope they didn't buy it.

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Baby Boy After 14 Years Of Marriage by mrsoludomeka(m): 9:11am On Jan 27, 2019
Gift from God,congratulations!!!

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Baby Boy After 14 Years Of Marriage by Newznow: 9:16am On Jan 27, 2019
Congratulations dear. But the baby face looks like, I finally made it out, grin

I'm Seriously Considering Cheating On My Husband / Pls Hlp Me I Can't Take Off My Shirt Since 3 Yrs Because Of My Bleaching Skin / Christmas Recharge Card Give Away