Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,285 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

why my blood is black. extremely 18+ - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / why my blood is black. extremely 18+ (217227 Views)

The Quiet Rituals Of Extremely Successful People / My Blood Boils In Anger / The Extremely Appalling Poor Quality Of Writing On Literature Section. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by pixtuk(m): 8:16pm On Jan 04, 2016
i love d talent behind wat am reading
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by missfrancess(f): 9:13pm On Jan 04, 2016
pls post oooh
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by donaldphilipizu(m): 10:18pm On Jan 04, 2016
u too much jare
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by zibrgt: 10:54pm On Jan 04, 2016
This story is so amazingly interesting.
More data plan and inspiration to you!
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by Barney11: 11:11pm On Jan 04, 2016
Misquote,u simply talented
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by mizquote(f): 8:22am On Jan 05, 2016
thanks everyone.
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by mizquote(f): 8:37am On Jan 05, 2016
people gathered.
someone dragged the trailer off his vehicle and began beating him.

the crowd began to murmur on how trailer drivers are not careful and often times drunk.

the man began to plead, saying it wasn't his fault as someone suggested he should be burnt to serve as a deterrent to others.

no one knew that the man, whose blood and flesh litter the street was a sociopath, a funny masochist whose area of specialization was luring innocent girls and having carnal knowledge of them.

no one knew he was cursed.

no one was there when he defiled an eight year old girl. the mother having realised what was done to her daughter had sworn the the perpetrator of that would die like a chicken.

the perpetrator was Cain.
he indeed died like a chicken.

she was still in the room 46, amazed by the sudden change of her rapist.

she had laid still.
had accepted her fate.

but something that bewildered her occurred.

she saw the man furious.
she began to doubt his sanity.

he ran out like someone possessed. then she heard a sound.

it sounded like an impact between something larger and something much smaller.

she ran over to the window.
goosebumps was all over her body.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by missfrancess(f): 11:04am On Jan 05, 2016
pls continue my dear

1 Like

Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 05, 2016
You are indeed talented, this is deep! Weldone
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by slimkhan(m): 12:48pm On Jan 05, 2016
nice one
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by mizquote(f): 1:42pm On Jan 05, 2016
her brain didn't immediately register what had taken place.

what she saw that day.
she had never seen in her entire life.

there was a trailer by the side, red liquid was flowing on the the tarred road.

she saw hawkers,market women and passer by stopped to view.

some women were crying loudly and profusely with their hands on their heads.

at that moment, everyone forgot of their problems.

they were looking at the dismembered body of the man. his legs were the only part that was whole and untouched.

his head was smashed.

the singlet was drenched in blood and filled with flesh, which was once the body of a man.

women were cursing loudly.

"God go purnish that driver"

" ewo!, chineke me o! see person pickin o"

it didn't occur to her at that point in time, that the man who just threatened her was dead.

was gone.

she quickly arranged her cloth.
the first thought that came into her mind was
run.

'get-away, fast.

she picked what remained of her and left the room.

outside.
people start asking, if anyone knew him or his relative.

no one seem to know anything.

a voice was heard from behind, it was vero's.

"I know him babe",

"she never go, she dey inside.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by mrphysics(m): 3:39pm On Jan 05, 2016
following. Nice write up. Nice creativity
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by D9ty7(m): 4:21pm On Jan 05, 2016
Talented writers everywhere. Except the short updates, you are doing a good job Mizquote.
Criticism, I hope to do that later.
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by mizquote(f): 5:30pm On Jan 05, 2016
D9ty7:
Talented writers everywhere. Except the short updates, you are doing a good job Mizquote.
Criticism, I hope to do that later.

tnx for ur comment.

I appreciate.
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 05, 2016
babe, u are truly talented, dunno, but I like your short updates. it aggravates the suspense and makes my hair stand on ends. kipirrup :Dbabe, u are truly talented, dunno, but I like your short updates. it aggravates the suspense and makes my hair stand on ends. kipirrup

2 Likes

Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by mizquote(f): 7:54pm On Jan 05, 2016
thanks everyone for the comments.
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by mizquote(f): 8:12pm On Jan 05, 2016
her body froze.

her heart skipped a beat.

she knew she was the one the receptionist was talking about.

how unlucky can one be?, she asked herself.

she decided to take advantage of the crowd to escape.

she turned and sneaked out.

she was lost in the big city. she didn't have a place to go.
the last fourth seventh hours had been like a dream. she felt her life was being controlled by an external force. she felt it.

she felt she was being watched.
she didn't know by whom. but it was a strong feeling.

she stood by the roadside, contemplating on what to do next.

she was thankful for the meal she had, if she was careful and didn't trek for long, she might not need food for at least twenty four hours she reasoned.

she decided to cross over and sit at the provision shop just opposite her.

she greeted the woman and asked if she could rest a bit.
the woman nodded, even though her facial expression reveal something else.

she didn't mind.
she was use to it.
she knew she was never accepted.

she sat for a while, her chin on her palm, gazing at the road, lost in thought.

she noticed a person came to the shop, but she cared less until strong secret stench hit her nostril.

she hated that smell, its reminded her of her adopted father.

she turned and looked towards the angle the smoke was emanating from.

she was surprised, it was a woman with the cigarette.
it was her first time seeing a woman that smoked.

she turned towards the road.

until she heard the woman speak. in a soft clear voice.

"hello girl, I know you, you were with Cain, the man that just died".

hearing that, she almost fainted.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by missfrancess(f): 8:13pm On Jan 05, 2016
mizquote biko continue...u can be a good nollywood director wit dis
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by drippin007(m): 7:12am On Jan 06, 2016
biko...mizquote ah dey follow u bumper 2 bumper...barman,2 Origin wif popcorn!!!!!
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by missfrancess(f): 7:52am On Jan 06, 2016
continue
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by mizquote(f): 12:00pm On Jan 06, 2016
she quickly regained herself and pretended not to know what the lady was talking about.

"sister, no be you I dey talk to"?, she said tapping her shoulder.

"I don't understand wetin you mean",.

the lady threw her half lit cigarette into the gutter and demanded for sachet water from the provision woman.

she threw the sachet, into the gutter when she was through.

"madam, give me change",

she starred at her for a while and sat on the bench.

"did he rape you"? she asked.
"my name is Margaret, maggi for short",

' I saw you two on the bike, I felt for you because I was onced in your shoes, every one here knows who that guy" maggi signed.

she was was confused, she looked towards the lady, for a while she felt a tingle in her.

she had some sort of connection with this lady she just met, it wasn't something she could explain at that moment.

she felt she had known this lady all her life.
for the first time in her life, she trusted someone.

she felt at peace with this person.
this stranger.

"please help me, I don't have a place to stay" she blurted out.

at that moment, they both saw their past, they looked past their experiences.

they were both young girls who had experience the worst situations of life.

in their pains and suffering, they both found solidarity.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by Megadon109(m): 12:02pm On Jan 06, 2016
Can't believe i read all these, now i'm here and will start doing what i hate most, the suspence! waiting for update!! well nothing will make me run away from this one. thumbs up to u Mizquote. more ink to your pen as you continue to update this thread.

1 Like

Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by slimkhan(m): 12:43pm On Jan 06, 2016
nice one more mb to your sub
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by mizquote(f): 2:01pm On Jan 06, 2016
Margaret looked at her and saw herself in her.

Margaret was born by a renowned husband snatcher, she's an orphan as her both parent are late.

her mother was known as 'high tension', she was bold and fearless, she lived her life to the fullest and often bragged of her sexual prowess.

she was a narcissist, she loved herself over every other thing or anybody, her body was her greatest asset.

she met a rich, who fell for her tricks, her deceptive ways and her sexual prowess. he was a married man who had five children, all daughters.

he desperately needed an heir, a male child. he convinced her to be pregnant, she agreed not because she liked motherhood but she was greedy.

she became pregnant and went through the nine month course. she eventually had a baby, 'Margaret', she was disheartened.

she needed a male child and not a female child. she hated the child she bore right from the day she knew the sex.

she mourned the loss of her perfect figure, she was angry that her 'big fish', denied the child she bore.

she blamed Margaret for all the hardship she passed through, her hatred grew from day to day.

Margret grew up with no love whatsoever from the woman she called mother, right from her infancy her mother will abandon her and go to club or parties.

her mother had sexual affairs with men in her presence unashamedly.

she was often drunk, she was the worst mother the world had ever produced. Margret was abused by her mothers boyfriend at age fourteen sexually, her mother didn't believe her when she told her instead took side with her boyfriend.

she began hating her mother, she repulsed her.

one fateful day, three years ago her mother was drunk as usual she started beating her because she didn't warm the soup. she was angry and pushed her.

her mother fell backward and hit her head on the television, she was rushed to the hospital and died after a week of internal bleeding.

Margret packed her bags and left.
thus, began her journey into prostitution.

looking at this girl, she saw the sister who she had always yearned for.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 06, 2016
angry sad
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by donklevar: 5:32pm On Jan 06, 2016
mizquote Diz story of yours is more Dan perfect I will rather say phenomenal
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by mizquote(f): 6:16pm On Jan 06, 2016
thanks esteem readers.
your comments re appreciated.
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by missfrancess(f): 6:40pm On Jan 06, 2016
still wetin

1 Like

Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by slimkhan(m): 6:48pm On Jan 06, 2016
I like the fact that you are saying the story from a narrator's eye just splendid

2 Likes

Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by mizquote(f): 9:34pm On Jan 06, 2016
Margaret took the lady to her room in 'Babylon brothel',.

she went with this lady who she viewed as God sent, an answer to her prayer. she was apprehensive as she was used to being rejected.

As she entered the brothel, she noticed ladies lurking around, in short revealing outfit, some where sitting other where standing.

they all looked the same, bleached and
dressed skimpily.

one caught her attention, she wore a bump short and a bra, she was amazed as how they cope in the cold water.

some were drinking, others smoking.

she felt alien to them, they all seem not to notice them.

she followed her new found friend to the room, she passed through a narrow corridor that was unusually dark and lighted with red bulbs.

she saw a man come out from a room, his belt unbuckled he looked at her and winked.

they got to a room and Margaret opened the door, they got in.

she had never seen a room as small as this, it was like a cupboard, she noticed a small mattress and a bucket by the door.

they was a calendar and a sign that read ' MONEY FOR HAND BACK FOR GROUND', she thought it was funny.

by the mattress, they was a small wooden cupboard that looked like a carton, it had a pack of condom on it.

she knew exactly what her friend does for a living, she was immensely grateful to be offered a roof over her head.

Margret closed the door and sat on the bed with her legs folded, her fingers were long and painted red, she also wore an anklet.

Margret asked if she was hungry, she nodded.

soon, someone knocked and open the door. it was a lady

"maggi, James dey outside". the lady said and shut the door.

Margret stood up, went over her bag picked a body spray and sprayed on her, she removed her trouser and wore a bump short.

she looked at the girl she brought In and said
"mama!, I get customer, abeg go wait for me for reception, when I finish I go call you".

she left the room and met James at the door who looked at her lust fully.

later that night, she told Margaret everything about herself, excluding the fact she poisoned her family.

her hustling in life was to begin a few days later.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by ROCK111: 9:52pm On Jan 06, 2016
Missquote viewing this topic
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by IAmXcessiz(m): 10:07pm On Jan 06, 2016
following you #BackToBack

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (26) (Reply)

Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction / The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} / My Madam And I (part Two)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.