Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

why my blood is black. extremely 18+ - Literature (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / why my blood is black. extremely 18+ (217301 Views)

The Quiet Rituals Of Extremely Successful People / My Blood Boils In Anger / The Extremely Appalling Poor Quality Of Writing On Literature Section. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by mizquote(f): 5:59am On Feb 25, 2016
staring at the ceiling

the spiderwebs.

she chuckled and sat up. she pulled off her cloths and held a mirror.

how could she be so blind to notice her bulging stomach.

how didn't she noticed that her child hid comfortably in her belly and decide to grow.

she stood and went towards the door, she closed it and went back to sit.

her stomach was quite obvious.

"hello baby", she spoke to the foetus in her womb.
"I know you can hear me, you know my plans, my plans to terminate you, to kill you, you must think am an awful person, a wicked mother but am not, this world you are so persistent to see is nothing as you think, it is full of pain, aguish, sufferings, humiliation and tribulations.

I was once like you, I differed my mothers wish to be aborted, I wanted to have a feel of life, that was my greatest undoing, my biggest regret.

its better for you to stop clinging to me, your father was an evil man and your birth would be another taboo, hunger will greet your first cry, starvation would be the garment you put on, and humans would trample on you as a foot mat.

go back to you maker, go back to peace and serenity and forget this evil world. please I beg of you my child".

At the very moment, she noticed it.
she felt it.

her child's first kick.
and she knew this child was determined to stay.
to see the world.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by Barney11: 7:01am On Feb 25, 2016
Ur writing is dope!

2 Likes

Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by Missmossy(f): 10:33am On Feb 25, 2016
Interesting cheesy

2 Likes

Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by sameesyd(m): 11:00am On Feb 25, 2016
I feel so sad for her, but I also like her conversation with her unborn. This is a starrt up to a good mother and child relationship
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by vickkyruby(f): 3:45pm On Feb 25, 2016
Mehnn....you're good.
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by Osman1996(m): 5:34pm On Feb 25, 2016
More!!!
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by mizquote(f): 7:28pm On Feb 25, 2016
thanks everyone, your contribution really matters.
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by mizquote(f): 7:51pm On Feb 25, 2016
she waited for Maggie to come, it was obvious she had a customer.

she decided to go out to the reception to free her head, she stood up and dragged her Jean trouser up, tucking in her stomach.

she wondered how she would cope with her pregnancy.

will she be a pregnant prostitute she wondered.

she realized she didn't have money on her and she still needs to pay back Maggie.

she wanted to sober about how life was unfair and why it offered one tragedy after another, but she urged herself not to despair.

life had fought her severally with her running. she needs to stand her ground and face reality.

it was evening.

A good time to get customers.

she realized she was hungry, she hadn't eaten since she came back from the hospital.

she went outside, the smell of hot suya tormented her. she was ready to do anything to get that suya.

she looked around.

hoping to see a potential customer, one that can convert her body to money.

like an answered prayer she sighted a guy.
he was young, dark and lanky, he looked fifteen.

she had sworn not to do underage but she had no choice now. she was hungry and in debt.

after all who cares she thought.

she went to him and said hi.
he was with his friends and they were all giggling.

' today na him sixteenth birthday and him still be virgin we wan introduce am into the sweetness of the world" the eldest, roughest and wildest looking one among them said in between cigarette puffs.

he asked her price and she told him.

"aaaaaah, so toh*toh don cost like this, Nawoa o, but anyway treat this my nigga well o, ride am wella" he said loudly and unashamedly.

she led the young and shy boy in, she wanted to reject the offer but a hungry stomach has no conscience.

thirty minute later, charles a.k.a doncharly, the son of a Rev. lost his virginity to a pregnant prostitute.

one more damaged soul was introduced to the world.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by orla01(f): 9:06pm On Feb 25, 2016
Hmmmm....kip up da good job mizqoute....thumbs up.
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by sameesyd(m): 9:55pm On Feb 25, 2016
Slow but steady
We are getting there
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by manuel80(m): 10:32pm On Feb 25, 2016
innocent child see how she was declaring bad things into her life
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by Priest200(m): 10:51pm On Feb 25, 2016
What a captivating one..keep to d rite.
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by doncharleyosumo(m): 11:11pm On Feb 25, 2016
Misquote: you just made my day!

Charles AKA Doncharley, the son of a Rev, lost his virginity to a pregnant prostitute... is almost an exact description of me, although I'm actually the grandson of a Reverend and my first sex was with a pregnant girl, not a prostitute.

You are awesome!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by Ebenezerchimezi: 7:59am On Feb 26, 2016
Doncharlyosumo nice mentioning your in this story
she's really good
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by Barney11: 8:23am On Feb 26, 2016
Don charley why a pregnant girl na?
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by doncharleyosumo(m): 10:11am On Feb 26, 2016
Barney11:
Don charley why a pregnant girl na?

I didn't know back then. It was still early and unnoticeable.

Anyways she told me about it and got rid of it later.
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by mizquote(f): 10:15am On Feb 26, 2016
doncharleyosumo:
Misquote: you just made my day!

Charles AKA Doncharley, the son of a Rev, lost his virginity to a pregnant prostitute... is almost an exact description of me, although I'm actually the grandson of a Reverend and my first sex was with a pregnant girl, not a prostitute.

You are awesome!

Are you serious?
the spirit is working.lolz

1 Like

Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by mizquote(f): 10:16am On Feb 26, 2016
thanks my paddies dem.
next update is set.
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by mizquote(f): 10:17am On Feb 26, 2016
if you re interested in being part of the characters drop ur names.
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by Yousuf4sure(m): 11:38am On Feb 26, 2016
yeah.. I'm interested... Name ; Yusuf
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by sameesyd(m): 11:45am On Feb 26, 2016
Use my name
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by Priest200(m): 11:52am On Feb 26, 2016
what a Mind blowing story. Missquote u ar gifted., cant wait 4 updates..
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by haulagehandlers(m): 12:01pm On Feb 26, 2016
I came across your thread and I must say the storyline has been very interesting,I noticed that your middle belt descent is affecting your grammar and please you would do well to stop using "they" where you are supposed to use "the"or "there" just my 2kobo...the story is the bomb and I checked up your profile (nutty me) and realised bug things come in small packaging...attack girl way to go.
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by Osman1996(m): 12:36pm On Feb 26, 2016
Osman, Rawman
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by mizquote(f): 4:27pm On Feb 26, 2016
she was at the point in her life where she took one step at a time.

she didn't think of her condition or situation. she went about her daily business, oblivious of what tomorrow's holds.

she became the cynosure of all eyes, even her co-prostitutes whispered when she passed.

some made cruel snide comments.

"wonder shall never end o" a tall burnt looking lady known as 'mecca gold' exclaimed.

" nothing wey person no dey see o, imagine 'ashe', dey carry belle do business, if na girl she go born the pikin go be confam 'pro',

piken wey don dey see different specie of 'madagar' inside im mama womb o". her girls all laughed.

another one said.

" I miss the good old time, when na mature people dey here, see small girl we no even fit play safe, see how she dey like person wey go die tomorrow" they laughed and made fun of her.

she didn't care, she was used to that type of life.

she noticed and came to realize that being pregnant did not stop the men from patronizing her, she even began to think men find pregnant women sexually attractive.

though she hustled, she realized that she couldn't save, there was no extra money after she fed and paid for accommodation.

she hadn't gotten anything for her baby, she will be due for birth in no time.

she had resigned to fate, she didn't want to get attached to the baby for she hoped to give it up for adoption as soon as she birth him/her.

the greatest punishment she could ever mete to her child is to be a mother to it.

she carried on with her life, hoping to dump the child as soon as it comes.

three weeks later, something happened.

she was still at her business, a man was on her, throbbing in and out vigorously, his eyes closed, when her water broke.

that was the first sign of labour.

"eeeeh, madam why you piss na"? the man asked.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by Barney11: 4:51pm On Feb 26, 2016
Misquote another name for suspense!meanwhile,u look good.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by sameesyd(m): 10:17pm On Feb 26, 2016
Hmmm, my eyes always gets wet whenever. I think about the hard times some ladies suffers just to survive
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by endtimeshit(m): 10:37pm On Feb 26, 2016
You're doing fine, MizQuote. Thumbs Check out my own story here www.nairaland.com/2958554/novel-upper-room#43286062
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by THUGLIFE101(m): 7:52am On Feb 27, 2016
what more can I say?... Mizquote is a super talented writer, started reading since yesterday and I think I'm hooked. #mustfollowtilldeend #mizquotefeedmemore
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by Osman1996(m): 12:56pm On Feb 27, 2016
Chaii
Abiamo
See life****misquote weldon
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by advocatebaba(m): 2:39pm On Feb 27, 2016
AM OVERWHELMED BY UR BRILLIANCY AND CREATIVITY, UR WRITE UP IX ORIGINAL AND U PAID CLOSE ATTENTION TO UR DICTION... UR ABILITY 2CREATE A STORYLINE FROM A STORY IS AWESOME... GUES D STORY STIL CONTINUES COX M GUED TO FOLLOWING U UP.
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by dianna1: 3:33pm On Feb 27, 2016
Girl you r talented...

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (26) (Reply)

Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction / The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} / My Madam And I (part Two)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.