Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,427 members, 7,830,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Photo: Police Kill Five Suspected Robbers In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo: Police Kill Five Suspected Robbers In Lagos (616 Views)

Armed Robbers In Delta Tie Dog For Barking As They Tried Robbing (pics / Female Armed Robber Arrested In Imo, Police Kill Her Gang Member. Graphic Pics / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Five Civilian-JTF Members In Benue (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Police Kill Five Suspected Robbers In Lagos by chiefoluigwe(m): 7:22pm On Nov 25, 2015
The Police in Lagos on Wednesday killed five suspected armed robbers and arrested one with bullets wounds.

Police sources told the News Agency of Nigeria in Ikeja that the suspects had engaged policemen from Elemoro Division, Ajah in Ibeju-Lekki Local Government Area in a shootout where they were killed.

He said that five of them were killed on the spot and one injured by bullets was arrested.

The source said, “The police in Elemoro got information that the suspects were operating at Abule Parapo, opposite Awoyaya in Elemoro area of Ajah around 2 a.m.

“The suspects engaged the police in a shootout as soon as they saw them. Two locally made double barrel shot guns, one cutlass and iron cutter was recovered from them.

“The gang had been terrorising residents of Ajah, robbing and raping women.”

NAN reports that the corpses of the dead and the injured suspects were brought to the Lagos State Police Command headquarters, Ikeja at about 12.15 p.m.

The operatives of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad have taken over the case file from the Divisional Police Officer at Elemoro, SP Sani Limawa for further investigation.

When contacted, the command’s spokesman, DSP Joseph Offor, said he had yet to get the details from the division as at press time.

http://punchng.com/police-kill-five-suspected-robbers-in-lagos/

1 Share

Re: Photo: Police Kill Five Suspected Robbers In Lagos by naijafella(m): 7:32pm On Nov 25, 2015
Nice one..Kill them all cos robbers gat no mercy for their victims.. tongue

Meanwhile,a guy on NL has been defrauding nairalanders with offer of selling mtn data.I contacted the number he displayed, 08104163459 and he promised he was a nice biz man,a reason why he has chosen NL to market his services. I sent him recharge mtn airtime worth N3,500. As agreed and the fellow never picked my call.He claims his name is James from PH.

Conman, I am tracking you and I will hunt you down.And please nairalanders be wary of these unscrupulous elements trying to rubbish genuine biz people on this platform.

And you James or whatever you call your name,just watch me kick your ass. sad
Re: Photo: Police Kill Five Suspected Robbers In Lagos by Pidggin(f): 8:22pm On Nov 25, 2015
Good news grin

(1) (Reply)

APC Thugs And Buhari Soldier Did In Southern Ijaw / My Experience On Ogbomosho- Ilorin Express Road / Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.