Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Open Letter To Delta State Government!!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Open Letter To Delta State Government!!! (866 Views)

Breaking: Lagos State Government Approves Consultancy Cadre For Pharmacists / Benue State Government To Commence Mock Table Payment Of Workers Salaries / A MUST READ!!! Open Letter To Yahoo Boys, Nairabet, Lotto, Baba Ijebu gamers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To Delta State Government!!! by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 25, 2015
Sir,

I am writing this small piece but straight to the point open letter to bring to your notice on the great injustice done to non-indigent applicant of medical internship and housejob at delta state hospital management board.

After paying application fee of 3000naira and had to pass through a very strenuous examination which many of us passed. We were interviewed same day after shortlisting names of successful candidates.

Recently final list of successful candidates were pasted on www.deltahmb.com I noticed that many non-indigenes that passed the examination were not listed. This is very demoralizing and negates with the vision of our founding fathers stating that Nigeria is one indivisible country though tongues may differ.

If non-indigene names were billed to be filtered from the final list, why then was the application made open to everybody. Are we used to make money? even when we are jobless. Why can't the examination be made strictly for delta state indigenes.

Its a very nauseating experience, very bad for the sarcastic one Nigeria chant. Sir My governor of delta state Dr Patrick okowa please use your good office to look into the claims of my letter. Longlive Nigeria longlive delta state.

Signed Chukwuemeka.

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Delta State Government!!! by raywise17(m): 8:46pm On Nov 25, 2015
Did u jus say good office..nawaa even our brothers for office na racist no wonda dem dey export i mean deport dem bak...worwor racist
Re: Open Letter To Delta State Government!!! by Chiscomax(m): 8:52pm On Nov 25, 2015
Life na jeje
Re: Open Letter To Delta State Government!!! by adedanbayo: 9:46pm On Dec 01, 2015
Nice one chukwuemeka, i was actually the 4th person on that list that day. I was the bgs DELSUTH, most of my colleagues who are deltans were employed, and i was overlooked
#onenigeria. I thing the unholy marriage called one Nigeria is overdue and should be dissolved.
Re: Open Letter To Delta State Government!!! by Sagamite(m): 12:21am On Dec 02, 2015
cowleg:
Sir,

I am writing this small piece but straight to the point open letter to bring to your notice on the great injustice done to non-indigent applicant of medical internship and housejob at delta state hospital management board.

After paying application fee of 3000naira and had to pass through a very strenuous examination which many of us passed. We were interviewed same day after shortlisting names of successful candidates.

Recently final list of successful candidates were pasted on www.deltahmb.com I noticed that many non-indigenes that passed the examination were not listed. This is very demoralizing and negates with the vision of our founding fathers stating that Nigeria is one indivisible country though tongues may differ.

If non-indigene names were billed to be filtered from the final list, why then was the application made open to everybody. Are we used to make money? even when we are jobless. Why can't the examination be made strictly for delta state indigenes.

Its a very nauseating experience, very bad for the sarcastic one Nigeria chant. Sir My governor of delta state Dr Patrick okowa please use your good office to look into the claims of my letter. Longlive Nigeria longlive delta state.

Signed Chukwuemeka.

Instead of just complaining, find the name of the specific crook who ran the exercise and publicly name in.

You Nigerians need to start learning to stop apportioning blame to faceless them/bodies/institutions. When you do, the people responsible for wrong-doing will always feel comfortable ignoring your complaints. They will just see it as "It is not as if any Nigerian institution has a good profile, so what is the big deal when someone on the net is throwing dirt at something already seen as dirty".

Dirty their personal names. That is when they start shytting in their pants. Especially when Buhari is now in Power.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ngo Interviews/tests...especially Fhi360 And Ahni / What Certification Is Good For History And International Studies Graduate. / From Flight Attendant To The Youngest Nigerian Female Pilot (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.