Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Festus Keyamo Tweet On Fuel Scarcity During GEJ's Administration - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo Tweet On Fuel Scarcity During GEJ's Administration (28050 Views)

Supreme Court Announces 22 New SANs, Festus Keyamo Missing From The List / Buhari & Osinbajo Said This About Fuel Subsidy In 2011 During GEJ Time(pics) / Buhari's Comment On Fuel Scarcity During Jonathan's Tenure, Ben Bruce Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus Keyamo Tweet On Fuel Scarcity During GEJ's Administration by axtpleasure: 12:10pm On Nov 26, 2015
madridguy:
What is your problem ? Hypocrisy will send you to earlier grave. I repeat, Buhari one year achievement, will be far better than 16 wasted years under PDP. You're complaining of queue @ filling station but the fuel is available, am enjoying 15 hours steady power supply, am sure I will never hear of someone looted our treasury under this dispensation. Even Otuoke people dey feel the positive change so don't kill yourself.

Come oh! I am beginning to think there are some machines being programmed to responds to people here e.g Auto Respond for the APC.

Na were for Otuoke change they?

Na were power supplied by govt. Still stable wen even buhari said people are frustrating efforts to make it stable?

Most of u talking roublish abt pdp managed the country for 16yrs and there was no progress would hav being writing telegrams to ur frnds by now.

B4 16yrs there was Buhari now after 16yrs there is Buhari again. Did corruption in Nigeria start 16yrs ago? Remember $2.8b petroleum trust fund PTF. It was under whose govt

Senators brought it out to the public that treasury single account TSA is loosing 25bn (everyday) since the buhari govt. forced govt. parastatus to comply and dats a month after took power yet dey say there are no more looters. It will be bad and worse if senate let go of such issue.

It would av being better if we wait and see wat will happen in apc 1 year dat would be better than pdp 16yrs and lets see the shame dis machine I quoted do.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Tweet On Fuel Scarcity During GEJ's Administration by efizee: 12:14pm On Nov 26, 2015
delectablegyal:

if i SLAP u 1 ehn, u will see the changes.

So u mean there is no power supply in ur area? Though the fee is high, bt still bear with him.
Lagos/ibadan expressway, u r nt seeing the work going on there?

Gej supporter, what did his administration achieved. The president that enjoys jamboree more than good governace.

i have seen a lot of hypocrisy in my life buh none like yours.
Re: Festus Keyamo Tweet On Fuel Scarcity During GEJ's Administration by obinnajr(m): 12:55pm On Nov 26, 2015
madridguy:
Can you count how many calamities attributed to GEJ government ? Do you know how many people lost their precious lives in the subsidy protest ? Get your fact bro, even military era was never bloody has GEJ dispensation.

IF U REALLY VISITED SCHOOL, YOU WONT BE SAYING ALL THESE.. DON'T ALLOW SENTIMENT TO OVERSHADOW THE REAL TRUTH IN YOU... U CAN MAKE SOMEONE MISERABLE AND DEMAND JUSTICE ON YOUR OWN TIME.
Re: Festus Keyamo Tweet On Fuel Scarcity During GEJ's Administration by Ujupsy: 1:00pm On Nov 26, 2015
sosanova:

zombie oh, zombie
you say my mind he is suffering and smiling don't mind the ediota
Re: Festus Keyamo Tweet On Fuel Scarcity During GEJ's Administration by dokiOloye(m): 1:03pm On Nov 26, 2015
simpleseyi:

Diezaini stole the people's money, she looted the treasury. I have not done that, so her illness cannot come near me because He that is in me is greater than He that is in the world.
people's money?
Is Ur father's money missing?
Have U ever seen an oil well talk more if owning one?
I marvel at how Y easily label som1 a thief wtout a shred of evidence,do U think that if Buhari n co gad tangible proof against her they won't have charged them to court up till now?
Re: Festus Keyamo Tweet On Fuel Scarcity During GEJ's Administration by Reference(m): 1:29pm On Nov 26, 2015
dokiOloye:
U will never hear d voice of Keyamo,Femi Falana and d lagos / Ibadan amala press in all these burning issues like d fuel scarcity,drop in electricity,missing soldiers etc.
But if it were during GEJ,d Yoruba dominated Lagos/Ibadan press will be screaming it on d frontpage everyday and be writing wonderful editorials.

So you have learnt so do your own propaganda fueled rants. Nothing wrong with that. The race should be to the top and not the bottom.
Re: Festus Keyamo Tweet On Fuel Scarcity During GEJ's Administration by dokiOloye(m): 1:42pm On Nov 26, 2015
niyi123:

How would they start complaining now when they are not a fool like many, because all these challenges were as a results of recklessness of past administration.
Buhari will still convince u lot that his inability to produce his non existent certificate even as d CIC is due to d past administration and U will believe it wholeheartedly.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Tweet On Fuel Scarcity During GEJ's Administration by egobetatoday: 1:42pm On Nov 26, 2015
psucc:
El Rufai(Buhari's master planner) is already tired of governance 5months into the 4year tenure.

So Buhari must have regretted ever coming back to rule.

because El rufai has 2 jobs now- governing Kaduna state and helping buhari reason out some things (chief adviser).
Re: Festus Keyamo Tweet On Fuel Scarcity During GEJ's Administration by tayolove12(m): 1:45pm On Nov 26, 2015
bosedekemi:
Buhari the Most Clueless grin

thank you my brother form another mother
Re: Festus Keyamo Tweet On Fuel Scarcity During GEJ's Administration by mazzi: 1:49pm On Nov 26, 2015
UncleJudax:

If him catch you eh grin grin grin
oga he no fit do anyfin,my papa na SAN! lol
Re: Festus Keyamo Tweet On Fuel Scarcity During GEJ's Administration by mazzi: 2:02pm On Nov 26, 2015
og2711:

It's 'hire' purchase Bros.
Nigerian youths and their aversion to reading...
tanx bro,only that u deviated a bit.we can't know all
Re: Festus Keyamo Tweet On Fuel Scarcity During GEJ's Administration by djkall(m): 2:04pm On Nov 26, 2015
wait a minute I almost forgot this man is still in this 9ja. why isn't he made a minister?

Re: Festus Keyamo Tweet On Fuel Scarcity During GEJ's Administration by sammylay: 2:13pm On Nov 26, 2015
Let him tweet now Na. Him dey fear make him no go jail. Thought he has gutts. Yeye man
Re: Festus Keyamo Tweet On Fuel Scarcity During GEJ's Administration by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 26, 2015
slap1:
I used to respect that guy Keyamo, not that he cares though. Shame on all those who criticized GEJ but has been quiet even when worse things happen under Buhari. A bigger shame to their subservient followers who lick up their hypocritical opinion.
Re: Festus Keyamo Tweet On Fuel Scarcity During GEJ's Administration by PrincessEni(f): 2:48pm On Nov 26, 2015
moderation2020:
dont mind all these expired corrupt power hungry zinbabwens without self dignity
. Papa Mugabe go vex oh
Re: Festus Keyamo Tweet On Fuel Scarcity During GEJ's Administration by seunlayi(m): 3:02pm On Nov 26, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
This tweet is dated May, 2015

There wasn't anything like nationwide fuel scarcity during GEJ administration except on two occasions which were understandable.

1. January, 2012 - removal of subsidy

2. After GEJ lost 2015 presidential election, when the marketers downed tools for fear that Buhari will not pay them outstanding balance owed them for his refusal to acknowledge anything as subsidy.

that means APC is the cause of No 1 because they instigated the public against that good policy and No 2, Buhari stupidity is the cause because he failed to acknowledge that their is subsidy.

APCSHIT AFFECTING NIGERIANS NEGATIVELY SINCE 1999

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Tweet On Fuel Scarcity During GEJ's Administration by shos: 3:05pm On Nov 26, 2015
madridguy:
What is your problem ? Hypocrisy will send you to earlier grave. I repeat, Buhari one year achievement, will be far better than 16 wasted years under PDP. You're complaining of queue @ filling station but the fuel is available, am enjoying 15 hours steady power supply, am sure I will never hear of someone looted our treasury under this dispensation. Even Otuoke people dey feel the positive change so don't kill yourself.

OODE
Re: Festus Keyamo Tweet On Fuel Scarcity During GEJ's Administration by Opinedecandid(m): 3:09pm On Nov 26, 2015
madridguy:
Thanksgiving is possible only for those
Who take time to remember;
No one can give thanks
If they have a short memory!

Voting PMB/APC is a blessing. We are solidly behind you sir.

Carry Go Sai Baba.

People should be happy for this curse (Buhari),you and your likes brought on this country, abi?
Re: Festus Keyamo Tweet On Fuel Scarcity During GEJ's Administration by olacollinz(m): 3:25pm On Nov 26, 2015
Festus keyamo the most controversial lawyer in Nigeria.
Re: Festus Keyamo Tweet On Fuel Scarcity During GEJ's Administration by lexyclasy: 3:30pm On Nov 26, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

There wasn't anything like nationwide fuel scarcity during GEJ administration except on two occasions which were understandable.

2. After GEJ lost 2015 presidential election, when the marketers downed tools for fear that Buhari will not pay them outstanding balance owed them for his refusal to acknowledge anything as subsidy.
My brother you are 100% correct..............i concur you gbagam
Re: Festus Keyamo Tweet On Fuel Scarcity During GEJ's Administration by dozzy001(m): 3:37pm On Nov 26, 2015
Still change agenda
Re: Festus Keyamo Tweet On Fuel Scarcity During GEJ's Administration by TheEclectic: 4:31pm On Nov 26, 2015
madridguy:

Abeg no vex. Help us name the achievements make we learn. Thanks
Re: Festus Keyamo Tweet On Fuel Scarcity During GEJ's Administration by UncleJudax(m): 5:09pm On Nov 26, 2015
mazzi:
oga he no fit do anyfin,my papa na SAN! lol
grin grin grin wink
Re: Festus Keyamo Tweet On Fuel Scarcity During GEJ's Administration by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 26, 2015
So what is He saying for this buhari's redish administration?
Re: Festus Keyamo Tweet On Fuel Scarcity During GEJ's Administration by AmazonKindle: 6:31pm On Nov 26, 2015
madridguy:
Thanksgiving is possible only for those
Who take time to remember;
No one can give thanks
If they have a short memory!

Voting PMB/APC is a blessing. We are solidly behind you sir.

Carry Go Sai Baba.
are you a slave,?
Re: Festus Keyamo Tweet On Fuel Scarcity During GEJ's Administration by murmee: 6:39pm On Nov 26, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

You are quite right. The only thing Nigerians enjoyed during GEJ administration is uninterrupted flow of petrol. It was at the tail end that we experienced fuel scarcity and long queues. This is actually a bad start for Buhari. It is most unexpected and disappointing.
Re: Festus Keyamo Tweet On Fuel Scarcity During GEJ's Administration by lailo: 8:13pm On Nov 26, 2015
dokiOloye:
U will never hear d voice of Keyamo,Femi Falana,Dele Momodu and d lagos / Ibadan amala press in all these burning issues like d fuel scarcity,drop in electricity,missing soldiers etc.
But if it were during GEJ,d Yoruba dominated Lagos/Ibadan press will be screaming it on d frontpage everyday and be writing wonderful editorials.

Bcs Buhari is a yoruba man or APC is a yoruba party.Those pple u mentioned are d some of the remaining best brains that we have in this country.They understand the present circumstances and will neva allow sentiment bewildered their sense of judgement.They are aware of the havoks recked on this nation by PDP and GEJ,and will neva be privy to senseless agitations.
Re: Festus Keyamo Tweet On Fuel Scarcity During GEJ's Administration by dokiOloye(m): 8:16pm On Nov 26, 2015
lailo:

Bcs Buhari is a yoruba man or APC is a yoruba party.Those pple u mentioned are d some of the remaining best brains that we have in this country.They understand the present circumstances and will neva allow sentiment bewildered their sense of judgement.They are aware of the havoks recked on this nation by PDP and GEJ,and will neva be privy to senseless agitations.
Buhari will still come tomoro and tell U PDP is responsible for his missing certificate even though he has all d resources at his disposal now to produce it,and U will believe him and come to Nairaland to repeat that.
Re: Festus Keyamo Tweet On Fuel Scarcity During GEJ's Administration by iamhorseman(m): 9:31pm On Nov 26, 2015
bosedekemi:
Buhari the Most Clueless grin
hmmmm see who is calling her grand father clueless man..clue less woman...
Re: Festus Keyamo Tweet On Fuel Scarcity During GEJ's Administration by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 26, 2015
We are still in a mess, when we are buying fuel N170 per litre.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stop Tagging Soldiers As Muslims, Christians – Shehu Sani Replies Gumi / Forgery: YABATECH Disowns Mosunmola Sangodara's HND Certificate / “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.