Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,397 members, 7,846,657 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Edo Lawmakers Walk Out Commissioner For Improper Dressing - - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Lawmakers Walk Out Commissioner For Improper Dressing - (31931 Views)

Edo Lawmakers Fight, Throw Chairs At Themselves In The House Of Assembly (Video) / Omogunwa's Defection To APC: PDP Senators Walk Out On Saraki / PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Lawmakers Walk Out Commissioner For Improper Dressing - by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 26, 2015
HungerBAD:
Cool.

But, my take on this is that nobody has the right to dictate on what other people should wear. Did she come there naked?was she wearing an attire that had her breast on display?probably no.

The way Nigerian Politician's practice politics, is akin to the way our Preachers practice Christianity/Islam. Politics and Christianity/Islam, are both foreign to us to, until we were taught. Nigerians have now taken it to another level.

Even the White people that taught us Politics, will not walk a person out of a chamber, on the grounds of their dressing. Even Ghandi, at a time addressed the British Parliament with his trade mark wrapper, that really does not cover any part of his body.

I think the Edo State House of Assembly, over stepped their boundaries, and they should be checked.

We are in a democratic setting, and freedom of how you dress is enshrined in it.
you are speaking for your people of the world. Over here in Nigeria we respect the tradition and norms of the society.
Re: Edo Lawmakers Walk Out Commissioner For Improper Dressing - by ezebunafo(m): 1:15pm On Nov 26, 2015
fados4sure:

lol! you again?
abeg na my person be that I like the guy die

1 Like

Re: Edo Lawmakers Walk Out Commissioner For Improper Dressing - by ezebunafo(m): 1:18pm On Nov 26, 2015
itsMrIke:
Very incomplete story. Why not tell us how the commissioner was dressed, so we can understand what happened.
I guess she didn't tucked-in her shirt.
Re: Edo Lawmakers Walk Out Commissioner For Improper Dressing - by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 26, 2015
dialfa:
Mysogynic baboons still making laws in this day and age.

What the hell do men know about women's dressing?
they know more than u can imagine, they know what an average lady will accept to be fashion meanwhile its indecency.
Re: Edo Lawmakers Walk Out Commissioner For Improper Dressing - by udy01(m): 1:33pm On Nov 26, 2015
if dressing is indecent then embezzlement and fraud is decent.#misplacement_of_priorities
Re: Edo Lawmakers Walk Out Commissioner For Improper Dressing - by Eustachizod(m): 1:47pm On Nov 26, 2015
That lady with poor work ethics.....
i smh...
Re: Edo Lawmakers Walk Out Commissioner For Improper Dressing - by SKYQUEST(m): 1:50pm On Nov 26, 2015
AceRoyal:
Very Nice!
Commissioner for Health dressing like a motor park tout.Too bad!

Obviously yourself on most days dress like a motor park tout too since you do wear long sleeve on trouser! Learn to read before commenting.
Re: Edo Lawmakers Walk Out Commissioner For Improper Dressing - by charlesucheh(m): 1:54pm On Nov 26, 2015
The deliberating and enactment work they're supposed to execute, NO! They won't!
It's to comment and chase people out of the chamber because of their dress sense.
When has law makers in the Edo state house of assembly turn fashion Police?
Useless clueless beings.
Re: Edo Lawmakers Walk Out Commissioner For Improper Dressing - by ODUBEZE: 1:54pm On Nov 26, 2015
ticking:

It depends on their/your definition of indecency.
My brother, it really depends!
she wore long sleeve shirt on trousers! I thought she exposed part of her body ooo.
Re: Edo Lawmakers Walk Out Commissioner For Improper Dressing - by charlesucheh(m): 1:57pm On Nov 26, 2015
ezebunafo:
I guess she didn't tucked-in her shirt.
if she does that, her BACKAYARD might boost the libido of those RANDY law makers and it would have been worse.
She's the one they want to test their moral standards with abi? Issorite!!
Re: Edo Lawmakers Walk Out Commissioner For Improper Dressing - by ican2020: 2:19pm On Nov 26, 2015
ticking:

It depends on their/your definition of indecency.
How is the husby of this oyinbo, cause I see Nas Gov trying to push bros osho backward, or is he involve too.
Meanwhile did Osho baba inherit that co from pale

Re: Edo Lawmakers Walk Out Commissioner For Improper Dressing - by Ayatullah(m): 3:28pm On Nov 26, 2015
HungerBAD:
Cool.

But, my take on this is that nobody has the right to dictate on what other people should wear. Did she come there naked?was she wearing an attire that had her breast on display?probably no.

The way Nigerian Politician's practice politics, is akin to the way our Preachers practice Christianity/Islam. Politics and Christianity/Islam, are both foreign to us to, until we were taught. Nigerians have now taken it to another level.

Even the White people that taught us Politics, will not walk a person out of a chamber, on the grounds of their dressing. Even Ghandi, at a time addressed the British Parliament with his trade mark wrapper, that really does not cover any part of his body.

I think the Edo State House of Assembly, over stepped their boundaries, and they should be checked.

We are in a democratic setting, and freedom of how you dress is enshrined in it.

HUNGER DON BLIND YOUR REASONING FACULTY!
Re: Edo Lawmakers Walk Out Commissioner For Improper Dressing - by VicHeavens10(m): 4:15pm On Nov 26, 2015
Good ethics!
#end time commissioner
Re: Edo Lawmakers Walk Out Commissioner For Improper Dressing - by juduff: 5:22pm On Nov 26, 2015
I tink is a good decition that will make some uncrupuless element to sit up..
Re: Edo Lawmakers Walk Out Commissioner For Improper Dressing - by mikolo80: 7:25pm On Nov 26, 2015
HungerBAD:

first of what did she wear
second of we ARE IN A DEMOCRATIC' setting and the MAJORITY voted her out.
Re: Edo Lawmakers Walk Out Commissioner For Improper Dressing - by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 26, 2015
since when did long sleeve shirt on trouser become improper dressing?
Re: Edo Lawmakers Walk Out Commissioner For Improper Dressing - by Talibanis: 11:25pm On Nov 26, 2015
lasisi69:
End time improper dressing
U obviously belong to crop of Nairalanders who definitely has nothing to contribute. Come on, don't u have another interesting line again?
Re: Edo Lawmakers Walk Out Commissioner For Improper Dressing - by Kingzl(m): 11:50pm On Nov 26, 2015
Oga titus
Re: Edo Lawmakers Walk Out Commissioner For Improper Dressing - by inosend: 11:19pm On Nov 27, 2015
jmichlins:
nigeria politicians and misplaced priorities. She came to present budget and not fashion parade. They allow her present a wack budget once they are assured that their own is there but criticise her clothes. It's her body and she will do whatsoever she wants to do with it if you don't like it, do your own the way you like. Bunch of perverts
What bothers me is y some NLanders would not see correction for what it is. So bcoz it's her body then she should dress anyhow? What ever happened to sense of decorum?
Re: Edo Lawmakers Walk Out Commissioner For Improper Dressing - by jmichlins(m): 11:30pm On Nov 27, 2015
inosend:
What bothers me is y some NLanders would not see correction for what it is. So bcoz it's her body then she should dress anyhow? What ever happened to sense of decorum?
we all have different level of sense of decorum. these same old men will club with girls young enough to be their grand kids. Isn't that hypocrisy??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Nigerians Who Can Upturn IMF's Depressing GDP Forecast / APC Broad Daylight Robbery Against Usman Tuggar In Bauchi State / Men Alleged To Have Trailed Jonathan's Convoy Released From Police Custody (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.