Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,687 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Eze Nwanyi Storms Wedding Hall In Lagos (photos) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Eze Nwanyi Storms Wedding Hall In Lagos (photos) (69184 Views)

Bride Storms Shoprite In Akure To Buy Bread, Shortly After Her Wedding / English Family Storms Nigeria For Their Bride (Photos) / Ghanaian Groom's Lover Storms His Wedding In A Wedding Gown (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Nwanyi Storms Wedding Hall In Lagos (photos) by darmys(f): 1:12pm On Nov 26, 2015
Goldencollins:

no need wasting your time in the name of blogging,the sphere is already saturated so my best advice to you is to develop a skill and make money from it rather than wasting money on mb.

Lol....thank you Mr. advicer. You dont even know me.
I am one of those that started "saturating" it in 2008.

Thank you for your adivce. By the way, wherever your passion lies, i ask you to go for it.

If the likes of Kiss daniel, Korede bello, and Lil Kesh stopped doing music because of Davido and Wizkid
Where will they be?

The sky is big enough....Let me fly!

thanks and have a nice day kiss kiss *Big Hug from me to you*

1 Like

Re: Eze Nwanyi Storms Wedding Hall In Lagos (photos) by justmenoni: 1:47pm On Nov 26, 2015
Lasisi69 come and see endtime ooooo
Re: Eze Nwanyi Storms Wedding Hall In Lagos (photos) by lasisi69(f): 1:49pm On Nov 26, 2015
justmenoni:
Lasisi69 come and see endtime ooooo
lol... I don see the Drama

2 Likes

Re: Eze Nwanyi Storms Wedding Hall In Lagos (photos) by double0seven(m): 2:05pm On Nov 26, 2015
Another fake story by a blogger to attract traffic.

Where are the pictures of the wedding guests or tables or grooms men or bridesmaids?

Since when do Lagosians starts doing weddings at nigh?
Re: Eze Nwanyi Storms Wedding Hall In Lagos (photos) by charlesucheh(m): 2:13pm On Nov 26, 2015
KARICHIKA (queen of the coast).
In FALZ's voice ; OLUWA ABEG SHINE UR LITE MAKE I NO GO JAM D ONES WEY DEY FLY FOR NITE.............
Re: Eze Nwanyi Storms Wedding Hall In Lagos (photos) by justmenoni: 2:45pm On Nov 26, 2015
grin angry grin grin grin

quote author=lasisi69 post=40424252] lol... I don see the Drama[/quote]
Re: Eze Nwanyi Storms Wedding Hall In Lagos (photos) by sherozy(m): 3:14pm On Nov 26, 2015
lord save us from karashika
Re: Eze Nwanyi Storms Wedding Hall In Lagos (photos) by lordsbiz(m): 3:15pm On Nov 26, 2015
Choi! Tis one na end time wedding oh nna *smiles*
Re: Eze Nwanyi Storms Wedding Hall In Lagos (photos) by nellyelitz(m): 3:27pm On Nov 26, 2015
Last burial...
Re: Eze Nwanyi Storms Wedding Hall In Lagos (photos) by wordbank(m): 3:29pm On Nov 26, 2015
Confirm eze nwanyi
Queen of the coast
She's married to all men in their circle
Re: Eze Nwanyi Storms Wedding Hall In Lagos (photos) by dckng16(m): 6:29pm On Nov 26, 2015
Solidkay:
Evidence of end time.
Endtime Eze nwanyi
Re: Eze Nwanyi Storms Wedding Hall In Lagos (photos) by mikolo80: 7:32pm On Nov 26, 2015
contactmorak:
A blog reader sent in the photos and wrote in. Can anyone make a meaning to it?...

..This is obviously one of the strangest things I've ever witness in my entire life. I was at the wedding reception of a friend of mine held at the Ikeja Country club on Saturday, November 21st. All was going smoothly not until this lady being refered to as Eze Nwanyi stormed the hall and got guest looking in amazement.

Her array of furs and diamonds got peeps talking till the wedding was over. What surprised me the most was the men who carried her. Apparently, these are men with wives and children at home i guess and I hear they carry her like this to events even in London where she's based. Please forgive my recording, I was only trying to be safe were I was sitting. Lol!
www.newseveryhour.com/2015/11/see-what-someone-saw-at-wedding-in.html
na you go pay the men's wives bride price or their children's school fees
Re: Eze Nwanyi Storms Wedding Hall In Lagos (photos) by mikolo80: 7:34pm On Nov 26, 2015
mmafhew:
One word. Stupidty
yet generated pages of comments. how many comments have been made about you
Re: Eze Nwanyi Storms Wedding Hall In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 26, 2015
occultic queen...
Re: Eze Nwanyi Storms Wedding Hall In Lagos (photos) by preetyb(f): 3:07pm On Nov 27, 2015
Imagine!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Buried In A Helicopter Shaped Coffin In Edo(photos) / Female 'Best Man' Steals The Show At Her Brother's Wedding In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Couple Holds Wedding Reception At A Backyard With 7 Guests In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.