Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Ahmadu Giade, NDLEA Chairman, Bows Out Of Office; Roli-Bode George Acting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmadu Giade, NDLEA Chairman, Bows Out Of Office; Roli-Bode George Acting (504 Views)

Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos / Roli Bode-George Is Acting Chairman Of NDLEA- The Vanguard / NDLEA: The Untold Story Of Roli Bode-George, The NDLEA Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ahmadu Giade, NDLEA Chairman, Bows Out Of Office; Roli-Bode George Acting by iwaeda: 9:36am On Nov 26, 2015
The Chairman/Chief Executive of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA), Ahmadu Giade, has retired from the agency after 10 years in the saddle of the agency.
The chairman, on Wednesday, handed over to the Director General of the agency, Mrs Roli Bode-George, in a parade at the Ikoyi headquarters, Lagos.
Giade, who inspected the guard of honour during the handing over, also received the lowered NDLEA flag and presented a new flag to the acting Chairman.
According to Giade: “I am leaving the agency better than I met it 10 years ago. My greatest legacy is my zero tolerance for corruption. If we must continue to dislodge drug barons and eradicate drugs from our society, we must remain forthright and committed to drug control programmes.
"I am leaving behind a legacy of proactive and intelligence-led organisation. The agency under my watch has a representative at INTERPOL headquarters and has successfully raised the international profile of the country through unprecedented seizures of drugs and arrest of drug barons.”
He cited the removal of Nigeria from the drug majors list by the United States government and cordial working relationship with stakeholders as some of the achievements recorded in the past 10 years.

http://tribuneonlineng.com/ahmadu-giade-ndlea-chairman-bows-out-of-office-0
Re: Ahmadu Giade, NDLEA Chairman, Bows Out Of Office; Roli-Bode George Acting by iwaeda: 10:52am On Nov 26, 2015
Ten years and many drug traffickers arrested; you tried man.
Enjoy you rest with ishilove and lalastically

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Bounce Becomes Bust As Nigeria Policies Annoy Investors / Buharis's Humble Appeal To Obama / November 2015 Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.