Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,573 members, 7,955,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:17 PM

Robbers Smash Baby On The Road While Robbing Mom (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Smash Baby On The Road While Robbing Mom (photo) (56329 Views)

Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers / Thief Nabbed While Robbing A Hotel In Lagos (photo) / Man Arrested While Robbing In Traffic At CMS, Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Smash Baby On The Road While Robbing Mom (photo) by kwaraguy(m): 1:16pm On Nov 26, 2015
Whet de feck
Re: Robbers Smash Baby On The Road While Robbing Mom (photo) by isuomo: 1:16pm On Nov 26, 2015
I support death sentence on this occasion.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Smash Baby On The Road While Robbing Mom (photo) by famousroland(m): 1:18pm On Nov 26, 2015
the end is near
Re: Robbers Smash Baby On The Road While Robbing Mom (photo) by charlesucheh(m): 1:18pm On Nov 26, 2015
I'm appealing the case. Those guys don't deserve bail, they should be getting 7years in prison each!

1 Like

Re: Robbers Smash Baby On The Road While Robbing Mom (photo) by Charlydot2(m): 1:18pm On Nov 26, 2015
Hahaha they are now xcape goat, chai cus of December money...
ijustdey:

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/11/26/robbers-smash-baby-on-the-road-while-robbing-mom/

Pic 1: Samuel’s stitched head after he was smashed on the road by the robbers

Pic 2: Motorcycle recovered from the robbers

Re: Robbers Smash Baby On The Road While Robbing Mom (photo) by sodiamond: 1:19pm On Nov 26, 2015
Why harm an innocent child. God will never allow heartless people go unpunished.

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Smash Baby On The Road While Robbing Mom (photo) by EagleNest(m): 1:20pm On Nov 26, 2015
Very wicked hearts...

1 Like

Re: Robbers Smash Baby On The Road While Robbing Mom (photo) by mystical109(m): 1:21pm On Nov 26, 2015
End time yellowbars

1 Like

Re: Robbers Smash Baby On The Road While Robbing Mom (photo) by kingthreat(m): 1:21pm On Nov 26, 2015
50k bail? That is madness

1 Like

Re: Robbers Smash Baby On The Road While Robbing Mom (photo) by yyeanqah(m): 1:22pm On Nov 26, 2015
GOd punish does robbers
Re: Robbers Smash Baby On The Road While Robbing Mom (photo) by ODUBEZE: 1:24pm On Nov 26, 2015
I hope the court will release the bail money(even though it is meagre sum) to Mrs Mary so that she can use it to take care of d child!
Re: Robbers Smash Baby On The Road While Robbing Mom (photo) by uzodimma4sunnex: 1:26pm On Nov 26, 2015
Jesus! This is wickedness of the highest order. what if d baby had died in d process, Moreover why would d judge grant them bail, they are suppose to rot in jail.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Smash Baby On The Road While Robbing Mom (photo) by gidis1stson(m): 1:27pm On Nov 26, 2015
Just Arrived 2006 Lexus ES330 Full Option.with Navigation And Rear Vent. - Autos - Nigeria - https://www.nairaland.com/2763786/just-arrived-2006-lexus-es330
Re: Robbers Smash Baby On The Road While Robbing Mom (photo) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 26, 2015
Terrible
Re: Robbers Smash Baby On The Road While Robbing Mom (photo) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 26, 2015
Name Checkers Associasion (Abuja Branch) reporting for duty!

I have came, seen, and will submit my report! grin grin
Re: Robbers Smash Baby On The Road While Robbing Mom (photo) by agog: 1:29pm On Nov 26, 2015
free2ryhme:
This is sickening!
It is disappointing of our judicial system.

The robbers had attempted to commit a murder in the sense that the baby could have as well died while his head was hit on the ground.

Now let’s ask ourselves the simple and clear question: Should this kind of offence be bailable?

The robbers have to be dealt with approriately and the should be made to serve as scapegoats to others in their shoes.

I strongly believe if the victim had be a relative to the Magistrate presiding over this matter, the judgement would have been much sterner than this!

at times military brutality pays... This is purely a non-bailable offence.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Smash Baby On The Road While Robbing Mom (photo) by sisisioge: 1:29pm On Nov 26, 2015
Olordhavemercy!

Thank God I'm not a judge...I would hammer some crimes harder than others without a care for the prescribed rule of law! These two azzzholes are so going away for life with EXTRA hard labour! Final verdict... No mercy!

1 Like

Re: Robbers Smash Baby On The Road While Robbing Mom (photo) by mathewmozay: 1:30pm On Nov 26, 2015
God should change their and take away the spirit of negative and illegal things they were doing. Thanks.
Re: Robbers Smash Baby On The Road While Robbing Mom (photo) by ignis: 1:33pm On Nov 26, 2015
Man's inhumanity to man.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Smash Baby On The Road While Robbing Mom (photo) by Dovehorizon: 1:36pm On Nov 26, 2015
And the court granted them bail with the sum of 50k..... Haba

1 Like

Re: Robbers Smash Baby On The Road While Robbing Mom (photo) by bugzbunny: 1:41pm On Nov 26, 2015
What are their names!?

1 Like

Re: Robbers Smash Baby On The Road While Robbing Mom (photo) by Vivalavida99(f): 1:44pm On Nov 26, 2015
The judge is a disgrace to his or her calling, if I live in Nigeria, i would have written a petition to the National judicial council against this baise judge.

What a shambolic ruling.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Smash Baby On The Road While Robbing Mom (photo) by fm7070: 1:49pm On Nov 26, 2015
What could have been their plea for them to be granted bail?

1 Like

Re: Robbers Smash Baby On The Road While Robbing Mom (photo) by basilo101: 1:57pm On Nov 26, 2015
Yorubas are the problem with Nigeria -- Sanusi
Re: Robbers Smash Baby On The Road While Robbing Mom (photo) by lastpage: 2:04pm On Nov 26, 2015
free2ryhme:
This is sickening!
It is disappointing of our judicial system.

The robbers had attempted to commit a murder in the sense that the baby could have as well died while his head was hit on the ground.

Now let’s ask ourselves the simple and clear question: Should this kind of offence be bailable?

The robbers have to be dealt with approriately and the should be made to serve as scapegoats to others in their shoes.

I strongly believe if the victim had be a relative to the Magistrate presiding over this matter, the judgement would have been much sterner than this!

The "Law" is coded (written) and how you feel, even if you are the Judge, is not part of the "code".
The law states for x, y, z offence, bail can be granted... on a,b,c conditions.

So, the Judge just takes a look at the offence...and checks the "Law books", then applies what he/she sees there!
That is why we say "The law is a BLIND Ass"!

Now, when an "accused criminal" pleads NOT GUILTY at first hearing, the normal procedure is to adjourn the case (this allows the criminal to also gather evidence and file their own defense) while either remanding the accused in custody or granting them bail, depending on where the "charges" fall on the statutes book. It also allows the Judge the time to properly "consider the crime, the applicable laws and punishment".

So, in this case, the "charges filed by the Police" fall under the BAILABLE criteria.

Dont forget, the matter is still adjourned and they would still have to answer for their crime!

As long as Bribery is not involved (though these mofos that cat perfect their bail conditions are not liely to have enough to bribe a Judge anyway...... but the I.P.O is a "weak link" and we know the kind of |humans" that Police people are! undecided )

So, lets "chill" and put our feeling son hold for now.

Lastpage!
Re: Robbers Smash Baby On The Road While Robbing Mom (photo) by lastpage: 2:05pm On Nov 26, 2015
basilo101:
Yorubas are the problem with Nigeria -- Sanusi

Re: Robbers Smash Baby On The Road While Robbing Mom (photo) by lastpage: 2:06pm On Nov 26, 2015
lawanson44:
Name Checkers Associasion (Abuja Branch) reporting for duty!

I have[b] came[/b] come, seen, and will submit my report! grin grin

You go school at all? shocked

Lastpage!
Re: Robbers Smash Baby On The Road While Robbing Mom (photo) by davdjayj: 2:25pm On Nov 26, 2015
bettercreature:
Incompetent judge because i can't understand why this people deserve bail
The law is not emotional mate. You need to hear 2 sides of a story before conclusion. And yes they do deserve bail as they are adjudged innocent before proven guilty. If however they are guilty they deserve a looooooooong jail time.
Re: Robbers Smash Baby On The Road While Robbing Mom (photo) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 26, 2015
God will purnish those robbers for inflicting such injuries on the innocent child. They should have given them bail of 1million.mcheew!
Re: Robbers Smash Baby On The Road While Robbing Mom (photo) by Aroh48(m): 2:43pm On Nov 26, 2015
Yolobars,I know se na dem

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Smash Baby On The Road While Robbing Mom (photo) by Eddy2cute(m): 2:44pm On Nov 26, 2015
*in 2face's voice* Heartless robbers, inconsiderate baggas

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Igbariam Attack: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Killing COOU University Students / Thief Sprays CCTV Camera With Black Spray But It Slides Off To Show His Face(Vid / Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.