Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,253 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Robbers Smash Baby On The Road While Robbing Mom (photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Smash Baby On The Road While Robbing Mom (photo) (56231 Views)

Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers / Thief Nabbed While Robbing A Hotel In Lagos (photo) / Man Arrested While Robbing In Traffic At CMS, Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Smash Baby On The Road While Robbing Mom (photo) by Iytech(m): 2:45pm On Nov 26, 2015
kekakuz:
I hate being first to comment on a tragic post.
Mod kindly move my Comment to page 2

[size=30pt]if you think Biafra is dead and a stupid idea click like
If you support its existence click share

Let's know how nairalanders truly feel about it.
[/size]
So far
70 likes shared among 3 tribes
And 25 shares from the igbos. 25 shares is huge relatively to size.
I see the igbos having their way.
Voting continues

Quite shallow of you to think Nigeria is comprised of just three tribes.
Did you do the social studies subject in JSS?
Ignorance is one of the biggest problems we are facing in Nigeria.
Re: Robbers Smash Baby On The Road While Robbing Mom (photo) by kekakuz(m): 2:47pm On Nov 26, 2015
Iytech:

Quite shallow of you to think Nigeria is comprised of just three tribes.
Did you do the social studies subject in JSS?
Ignorance is what of the biggest problems we are facing in Nigeria.
You are just stewpid
If you want to start Naming tribes today it won't end. We use house igbo yoruba to represent everyone.
Re: Robbers Smash Baby On The Road While Robbing Mom (photo) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 26, 2015
why grant them bail of just N50k? what if they child sustained serious brain damage? those riff raffs deserve to be locked in a dog cage for 20 years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robbers Smash Baby On The Road While Robbing Mom (photo) by agbitaj(m): 2:59pm On Nov 26, 2015
END-TIME BIAFRA.
kekakuz:

If you support Her existence click share

[/size]
So far
I expected likes to swallow the shares but but but
I don't understand
I see ojukwu's manhood living on
Voting continues

Re: Robbers Smash Baby On The Road While Robbing Mom (photo) by longayink: 3:12pm On Nov 26, 2015
Loading - Yoruba urchins now starting to make life in Lagos a misery.

Pity those easterners who believe they have businesses in Lagos, and because of that refuse to subscribe to Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Smash Baby On The Road While Robbing Mom (photo) by olacollinz(m): 3:14pm On Nov 26, 2015
free2ryhme:
e no go better for them
yes o e no go better for them
Re: Robbers Smash Baby On The Road While Robbing Mom (photo) by longayink: 3:15pm On Nov 26, 2015
kekakuz:

[/size]
So far
I don't understand
Voting continues

They are mugus of the century - I mean any easterners who because of landed properly and businesses they have in Lagos refuse Biafra .
Re: Robbers Smash Baby On The Road While Robbing Mom (photo) by viviangist2: 3:23pm On Nov 26, 2015
Re: Robbers Smash Baby On The Road While Robbing Mom (photo) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 26, 2015
kekakuz:

[/size]
So far
I don't understand
Voting continues

this one war I'll want to fight. First we'll kill Lagos Biafran babarians,including the ones married to my kinsmen
Re: Robbers Smash Baby On The Road While Robbing Mom (photo) by tonydatasrvs: 3:45pm On Nov 26, 2015
Get cheap and affordable shared data on all networks. contact tonydataservices on 08099819602.
Re: Robbers Smash Baby On The Road While Robbing Mom (photo) by hotnsexy4christ(f): 4:48pm On Nov 26, 2015
Repent robbers
Re: Robbers Smash Baby On The Road While Robbing Mom (photo) by Hakeem3(m): 5:28pm On Nov 26, 2015
Probably some angry IPOB robbers..!
Re: Robbers Smash Baby On The Road While Robbing Mom (photo) by BABANGBALI: 5:43pm On Nov 26, 2015
the baby head self get as he be
Re: Robbers Smash Baby On The Road While Robbing Mom (photo) by seunkeji5(f): 5:59pm On Nov 26, 2015
DEAR NAIRALANDERS, LIGHT ND HER MUM ARE OFF TO INDIA FOR THE SURGERY.MORE OF YR KIND WOULD BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED CLICk https://www.nairaland.com/2517785/save-light- great-fighter/51
Re: Robbers Smash Baby On The Road While Robbing Mom (photo) by bummyla(m): 6:08pm On Nov 26, 2015
Wicked People! May They Suffer Painfully For Their Wickedness! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Robbers Smash Baby On The Road While Robbing Mom (photo) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 26, 2015
The police robbers and magistrate are in league imagine them granting bail to those criminals
Re: Robbers Smash Baby On The Road While Robbing Mom (photo) by bashydemy(m): 6:54pm On Nov 26, 2015
free2ryhme:
They were even granted bail, that is why Lagosians believe in jungle justice.
Can you imagine? The try to rob the woman and also attempt murdering her son.. That's an attempt murder and does not warrant bail.
Re: Robbers Smash Baby On The Road While Robbing Mom (photo) by hitleraldof(m): 6:55pm On Nov 26, 2015
kekakuz:

[/size]
So far
I don't understand
Voting continues

. cheap.........if you want likes and shares write something creative,entertaining or captivating..... stop playing on the gullibility of tribal bigots

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robbers Smash Baby On The Road While Robbing Mom (photo) by kekakuz(m): 7:32pm On Nov 26, 2015
hitleraldof:
. cheap.........if you want likes and shares write something creative,entertaining or captivating..... stop playing on the gullibility of tribal bigots
Hehehe
Jealous you
Re: Robbers Smash Baby On The Road While Robbing Mom (photo) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 26, 2015
The zoo called Nigeria is a dangerous place for human existence!
Re: Robbers Smash Baby On The Road While Robbing Mom (photo) by hitleraldof(m): 8:10pm On Nov 26, 2015
kekakuz:
Hehehe Jealous you
Lol funny guy
Re: Robbers Smash Baby On The Road While Robbing Mom (photo) by ewizard1: 8:19pm On Nov 26, 2015
But seriously, i really need someone (maybe a law practitioner) to explain why people like these robbers should be granted bail.
I dont think anyone who attempted to take a like should be granted bail just because the victim didnt die or something. Now they weren't even jailed, which one can still say worth the crime a lil... GRANTED BAIL!!!
Sometimes, jungle justice is just the best IMO!
Re: Robbers Smash Baby On The Road While Robbing Mom (photo) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 26, 2015
what did the baby do to them? angry
Re: Robbers Smash Baby On The Road While Robbing Mom (photo) by Leez(m): 11:52pm On Nov 26, 2015
kekakuz:

[/size]
So far
I don't understand
Voting continues

silly chestbeating coward
crybaby

1 Like

Re: Robbers Smash Baby On The Road While Robbing Mom (photo) by Leez(m): 12:02am On Nov 27, 2015
Allosaurus:
[size=18pt]I didn't have to read the full article to know the kind of people capable of this crime. Their names are highlighted in red colour: Olalekan Durojaiye, 20, and Femi Kromoga. They're the cursed bastards from the evil tribe in the South West. I didn't mention any name o[/size]
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2963092_pastortobemolestgirl_jpeg5f25481247bc2056d71dbfbfa2c76d23
South West aka sophisticated lol

1 Like

Re: Robbers Smash Baby On The Road While Robbing Mom (photo) by Hakeem3(m): 8:58am On Nov 27, 2015
free2ryhme:
This is sickening!
It is disappointing of our judicial system.

The robbers had attempted to commit a murder in the sense that the baby could have as well died while his head was hit on the ground.

Now let’s ask ourselves the simple and clear question: Should this kind of offence be bailable?

The robbers have to be dealt with approriately and the should be made to serve as scapegoats to others in their shoes.

I strongly believe if the victim had be a relative to the Magistrate presiding over this matter, the judgement would have been much sterner than this!
Are u in my mind ... Don't mind the end time magistrate
Re: Robbers Smash Baby On The Road While Robbing Mom (photo) by Iytech(m): 9:19am On Nov 30, 2015
kekakuz:

You are just stewpid
If you want to start Naming tribes today it won't end. We use house igbo yoruba to represent everyone.

I don't know how educated you are, but using those three tribes to rep all Nigerians is not only shallow but also a fallacy of generalization, and it is unacceptable.
You must be among those folks who think that if a Nigerian is not yoruba, he must be igbo or hausa. Very dumb!
Pls upgrade your thinking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Arrest Fulani Herdsmen With Guns In Adamawa.See Reactions(photos) / Two Die In Lagos Pipeline Explosion (Graphic Photos From The Scene) / Sola Fatunla: Man Kills Monarch For Snatching His Wife In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.