Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,394 members, 7,954,574 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:00 PM

Muhammad Didn't See Any Virgin In Heaven - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muhammad Didn't See Any Virgin In Heaven (5175 Views)

Goni Tijjani Muhammad Dan Baba Bags Accolades At Qur'anic Recitation Competition / Why Is Muhammad Not Among Abraham, Moses, Jesus And Other Prophets In Heaven? / Muslim: How Is It Possible For Jesus To Live As A Human Being In Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muhammad Didn't See Any Virgin In Heaven by truthman2012(m): 1:06pm On Nov 26, 2015
Jesus said there will be no marriage in heaven and there will be no male or female as we shall be like angels, who have no sex:

Mat. 22:30
At the resurrection people will
neither marry nor be given in
marriage; they will be like the
angels in heaven.

But allahh said no, he shall wed muslims to virgins:

So; and We shall join them to fair women with beautiful, big, and lustrous eyes (Quran 44:54)
No doubt islam is about sex, sex and even sex in their heaven. Serious !

But when Muhammad claimed he travelled to heaven in a night journey, he said he saw Abraham, Moses and other recorgnized prophets in islam. There he got muslims' prayers reduced from 50 times to 5 times a day. Is there record of 50 prayers per day being practiced by muslims really? He also said he saw more women than men in hell.

But he didn't see:

1. Virgins for muslims who were already in muslims' heaven, not even for Abraham and Moses. Where are they?

2.The jihadits who died fighting for allahh. Where are they?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muhammad Didn't See Any Virgin In Heaven by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:14pm On Nov 26, 2015
Surprise, surprise! shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammad Didn't See Any Virgin In Heaven by SeverusSnape(m): 1:16pm On Nov 26, 2015

5 Likes

Re: Muhammad Didn't See Any Virgin In Heaven by truthman2012(m): 1:46pm On Nov 26, 2015
truthman2012:
Jesus said there will be no marriage in heaven and there will be no male or female as we shall be like angels, who have no sex:

Mat. 22:30
At the resurrection people will
neither marry nor be given in
marriage; they will be like the
angels in heaven.

But allahh said no, he shall wed muslims to virgins:

So; and We shall join them to fair women with beautiful, big, and lustrous eyes (Quran 44:54)
No doubt islam is about sex, sex and even sex in their heaven. Serious !

But when Muhammad claimed he travelled to heaven in a night journey, he said he saw Abraham, Moses and other recorgnized prophets in islam. There he got muslims' prayers reduced from 50 times to 5 times a day. Is there record of 50 prayers per day being practiced by muslims really? He also said he saw more women than men in hell.

But he didn't see:

1. Virgins for muslims who were already in muslims' heaven, not even for Abraham and Moses. Where are they?

2.The jihadits who died fighting for allahh. Where are they?

No response from muslims?

Don't you too know where the virgins and jihadists are?

Again, tell me if truly muslims did actually prayed 50 times before?
Re: Muhammad Didn't See Any Virgin In Heaven by truthman2012(m): 4:32pm On Nov 26, 2015
Muslims, am still waiting for your answer o !

Don't tell me you are ignoring the thread, you have been making noise here and there when you think you have a point.

Or do you want me to add it to the list of LIES in islam? God willing, I will compile all the LIES in islam, which are irrefutable in one thread very soon, be getting ready.
Re: Muhammad Didn't See Any Virgin In Heaven by Annunaki(m): 5:19pm On Nov 26, 2015
truthman2012:
Muslims, am still waiting for your answer o !

Don't tell me you are ignoring the thread, you have been making noise here and there when you think you have a point.

Or do you want me to add it to the list of LIES in islam? God willing, I will compile all the LIES in islam, which are irrefutable in one thread very soon, be getting ready.

It's not possible to list all the lies in islam in one thread, the lies are just too numerous. At the last count over 1,000 errors/contradictions have been clearly identified in the quoran.

2 Likes

Re: Muhammad Didn't See Any Virgin In Heaven by truthman2012(m): 5:23pm On Nov 26, 2015
Annunaki:

It's not possible to list all the lies in islam in one thread, the lies are just too numerous. At the last count over 1,000 errors/contradictions have been clearly identified in the quoran.

Na true !

I will just compile some.
Re: Muhammad Didn't See Any Virgin In Heaven by plappville(f): 9:50pm On Nov 26, 2015
Islam = Errors grin

2 Likes

Re: Muhammad Didn't See Any Virgin In Heaven by truthman2012(m): 9:57pm On Nov 26, 2015
plappville:
Islam = Errors grin

Yes o !

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Didn't See Any Virgin In Heaven by adullam210: 10:55am On Nov 27, 2015
So, 72 virgins promise is a lie from Allah
Re: Muhammad Didn't See Any Virgin In Heaven by truthman2012(m): 11:05am On Nov 27, 2015
adullam210:
So, 72 virgins promise is a lie from Allah

Yes o !

Na lie o !

Al-liar (allahh).

allau (alliar) akbar, allahh is the greatest among liars.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Didn't See Any Virgin In Heaven by smemud(m): 2:41pm On Nov 27, 2015
quote the verse where 72 virgin was mentioned in the Qur'an........
Re: Muhammad Didn't See Any Virgin In Heaven by truthman2012(m): 2:49pm On Nov 27, 2015
smemud:

What a statement.

How many virgins was allahh referring to there?
Re: Muhammad Didn't See Any Virgin In Heaven by smemud(m): 3:30pm On Nov 27, 2015
truthman2012:

What a statement.

O boy u sure say u understand English, how does this relate to the 72virgin u mentioned.Try to read and comprehend.
You're just a prat and Prate.
Re: Muhammad Didn't See Any Virgin In Heaven by truthman2012(m): 3:44pm On Nov 27, 2015
smemud:
O boy u sure say u understand English, how does this relate to the 72virgin u mentioned.Try to read and comprehend.
You're just a prat and Prate.

Look at how an islamists reason.

Allahh told Muhammad there are virgins in heaven for muslims and when he got there he didn't see anyone of them. You couldn't explain the lie told by allahh and you are asking me about 72 virgins. Is it my quran or your quran?

If it is not 72, how many are they, you couldn't answer and started spewing out ignorance. You are ignorant of your allahh's promise of how many virgins he has for you.

Virgin ko old mama ni. SMH!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammad Didn't See Any Virgin In Heaven by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 27, 2015
OLAADEGBU:
The demon in front looks like you grin

2 Likes

Re: Muhammad Didn't See Any Virgin In Heaven by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 27, 2015
OLAADEGBU:
Re: Muhammad Didn't See Any Virgin In Heaven by truthman2012(m): 7:38pm On Nov 27, 2015
RomanZeus:
Look at!
Hater of truth.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Didn't See Any Virgin In Heaven by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 27, 2015
truthman2012:

Look at!

Hater of truth.
Shhharrrrrrap! angry

Do you know where you'll end up yourself? undecided

You and olasegbu would prolly end up in hell sucking lucifer hairy balls while been perforated by dozen demons

Death is full of surprises grin

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Didn't See Any Virgin In Heaven by truthman2012(m): 9:32pm On Nov 27, 2015
RomanZeus:

Shhharrrrrrap! angry

Do you know where you'll end up yourself? undecided

You and olasegbu would prolly end up in hell sucking lucifer hairy balls while been perforated by dozen demons

Death is full of surprises grin

Trash !!

2 Likes

Re: Muhammad Didn't See Any Virgin In Heaven by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 27, 2015
truthman2012:

Trash !!
Like your useless deity...Ikr!
Re: Muhammad Didn't See Any Virgin In Heaven by Rilwon: 6:39am On Nov 28, 2015
truthman2012:

What a statement.

You should answer the question yourself, how many virgins were mentioned in the verse?
Re: Muhammad Didn't See Any Virgin In Heaven by Annunaki(m): 7:00am On Nov 28, 2015
Rilwon:

You should answer the question yourself, how many virgins were mentioned in the verse?

I see you have been banned again, silly piglet.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Didn't See Any Virgin In Heaven by Rilwon: 7:02am On Nov 28, 2015
Annunaki:

I see you have been banned again, silly piglet.
lol
Re: Muhammad Didn't See Any Virgin In Heaven by malvisguy212: 7:02am On Nov 28, 2015
smemud:
Lo! We have created them a (new) creation, And made them virgins,Lovers, friends, For those on the right hand; Qur'an 56:35-38

Reconcile this verse with this hadith:

Abu Umama narrated: "The
Messenger of God said, 'Everyone that
God admits into paradise will be
married to 72 WIVES; two of them
are houris and seventy of his
inheritance of the [female] dwellers
of hell . All of them will have
libidinous sex organs and he will have
an ever-erect penis.' "
Sunan Ibn Majah, Zuhd (Book of
Abstinence) 39

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Didn't See Any Virgin In Heaven by truthman2012(m): 12:11pm On Nov 28, 2015
Rilwon:

Trash!

Is it my quran or your quran? It is you who should answer.

I am not promised any virgin in heaven, it is you expecting virgins should know how many virgins await you.

But unfortunately, Muhammad didn't see any virgin in muslims' heaven when he got there. Allahh lied to muslims as usual.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Didn't See Any Virgin In Heaven by Rilwon: 1:02pm On Nov 28, 2015
truthman2012:

Trash!

Is it my quran or your quran? It is you who should answer.

I am not promised any virgin in heaven, it is you expecting virgins should know how many virgins await you.

But unfortunately, Muhammad didn't see any virgin in muslims' heaven when he got there. Allahh lied to muslims as usual.

Devoid of common sense as usual, like a rabid dog.
Re: Muhammad Didn't See Any Virgin In Heaven by truthman2012(m): 4:40pm On Nov 28, 2015
Rilwon:

Devoid of common sense as usual, like a rabid dog.
Lol !!
You have nothing to refute the OP.
Stop following allahh a deceiver.
Re: Muhammad Didn't See Any Virgin In Heaven by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:50pm On Nov 28, 2015
RomanZeus:

It looks as if I touched a raw nerve. cool
Re: Muhammad Didn't See Any Virgin In Heaven by truthman2012(m): 5:12pm On Nov 28, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

It looks as if I touched a raw nerve. cool
I think so too o!
Re: Muhammad Didn't See Any Virgin In Heaven by Rilwon: 5:38pm On Nov 28, 2015
truthman2012:

Lol !!
You have nothing to refute the OP.

Stop following allahh a deceiver.

Nothing to refute as you are entitled to your opinion. Your erroneous opinion doesn't change anything.

I notice you read the Quran and other Islamic materials more than the buybull these days.. Well, thats great. A journey of a thousand mile starts with a step.

How is my wife? wink
Re: Muhammad Didn't See Any Virgin In Heaven by truthman2012(m): 6:20pm On Nov 28, 2015
Rilwon:

Nothing to refute as you are entitled to your opinion. Your erroneous opinion doesn't change anything.

I notice you read the Quran and other Islamic materials more than the buybull these days.. Well, thats great. A journey of a thousand mile starts with a step.

How is my wife? wink

The Bible says we should not be ignorant of satan's (allahh's devices), that is why I read the quran.

Does your wife live in my house?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Re-appearance Of Imam Mahdi (aj) And The Descent Of Jesus (as) Could Be Near / Michael Jackson, Islam & The Illuminati / Is Giving Gifts During Eid An Innovation (bid'ah)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.