Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Muhammad Didn't See Any Virgin In Heaven - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muhammad Didn't See Any Virgin In Heaven (5001 Views)

Goni Tijjani Muhammad Dan Baba Bags Accolades At Qur'anic Recitation Competition / Why Is Muhammad Not Among Abraham, Moses, Jesus And Other Prophets In Heaven? / Muslim: How Is It Possible For Jesus To Live As A Human Being In Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammad Didn't See Any Virgin In Heaven by Rilwon: 6:56pm On Nov 28, 2015
truthman2012:

The Bible says we should not be ignorant of satan's (allahh's devices), that is why I read the quran.

**sigh** you are still entitled to your opinion.. But didn't the same bible tell you to preach christianity to us?

Does your wife live in my house?

Your daughter is my future wife whether you like it or not tongue

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Didn't See Any Virgin In Heaven by truthman2012(m): 7:37pm On Nov 28, 2015
Rilwon:

**sigh** you are still entitled to your opinion.. But didn't the same bible tell you to preach christianity to us?

Your daughter is my future wife whether you like it or not tongue

My daughter your wife?

She is grown past 6 years o !

Besides, who told you she is looking for a potential terrorist?

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Didn't See Any Virgin In Heaven by truthman2012(m): 9:21pm On Jan 29, 2016
Re: Muhammad Didn't See Any Virgin In Heaven by truthman2012(m): 12:58pm On Feb 04, 2016
malvisguy212:
Lo! We have created them a (new) creation, And made them virgins,Lovers, friends, For those on the right hand; Qur'an 56:35-38

Reconcile this verse with this hadith:

Abu Umama narrated: "The
Messenger of God said, 'Everyone that
God admits into paradise will be
married to 72 WIVES; two of them
are houris and seventy of his
inheritance of the [female] dwellers
of hell . All of them will have
libidinous sex organs and he will have
an ever-erect penis.' "
Sunan Ibn Majah, Zuhd (Book of
Abstinence) 39
Re: Muhammad Didn't See Any Virgin In Heaven by truthman2012(m): 1:22pm On Feb 06, 2016
plappville:
Islam = Errors grin
Re: Muhammad Didn't See Any Virgin In Heaven by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 06, 2016
Speaking or errors....

When David defeated the King of Zobah, how many horsemen did he capture?

One thousand and seven hundred (2 Samuel 8:4)
Seven thousand (I Chronicles 18:4)

How many stalls for horses did Solomon have?

Forty thousand (I Kings 4:26)
Four thousand (2 chronicles 9:25)

In what year of King Asa's reign did Baasha, King of Israel die?

Twenty-sixth year (I Kings 15:33 - 16:cool
Still alive in the thirty-sixth year (2 Chronicles 16:1)

How many overseers did Solomon appoint for the work of building the temple?

Three thousand six hundred (2 Chronicles 2:2)
Three thousand three hundred (I Kings 5:16)

Solomon built a facility containing how many baths?

Two thousand (1 Kings 7:26)
Over three thousand (2 Chronicles 4:5)

Of the Israelites who were freed from the Babylonian captivity, how many were the children of Pahrath-Moab?

Two thousand eight hundred and twelve (Ezra 2:6)
Two thousand eight hundred and eighteen (Nehemiah 7:11)

How many were the children of Zattu?

Nine hundred and forty-five (Ezra 2:cool
Eight hundred and forty-five (Nehemiah 7:13)

How many were the children of Azgad?

One thousand two hundred and twenty-two (Ezra 2:12)
Two thousand three hundred and twenty-two (Nehemiah 7:17)

How many were the children of Adin?

Four hundred and fifty-four (Ezra 2:15)
Six hundred and fifty-five (Nehemiah 7:20)

How many were the children of Hashum?

Two hundred and twenty-three (Ezra 2:19)
Three hundred and twenty-eight (Nehemiah 7:22)
Re: Muhammad Didn't See Any Virgin In Heaven by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 06, 2016
Speaking of errors....

Of the Israelites who were freed from the Babylonian captivity, how many were the children of Pahrath-Moab?

Re: Muhammad Didn't See Any Virgin In Heaven by truthman2012(m): 1:50pm On Feb 06, 2016
hockeyoilers:
Speaking of errors....

Stop parading the forum to post irrelevances.

Check here to satisfy your thirst:

www.nairaland.com/2511448/contradictions-quran
Re: Muhammad Didn't See Any Virgin In Heaven by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 06, 2016
truthman2012:

Stop parading the forum to post irrelevances.

Check here to satisfy your thirst:

www.nairaland.com/2511448/contradictions-quran

Just exposing Bible corruption. Why so mad
Re: Muhammad Didn't See Any Virgin In Heaven by truthman2012(m): 2:15pm On Feb 06, 2016
hockeyoilers:

If there is corruption in the Bible, why did your god, allaah approve it?

The quran from your god is full of contradictions and errors.
Re: Muhammad Didn't See Any Virgin In Heaven by INFOTECHA(m): 9:33am On Feb 07, 2016
THE NATIONAL INDUSTRIAL COURT, IKOYI, LAGOS SITTING OF 13TH JANUARY, 2016 between EX-SYSTEM ADMINISTRATORS & ZENITH BANK PLC was published in The national mirror of Thursday 21st January, 2016 Vol. 5 No. 1290, page 39. Story by WALE IGBINTADE:
N970m Suit: Court refuses bank’s application to introduce new issues.
The national industrial court, Lagos division has refused fresh applications filled by the Zenith bank in suit instituted by former ex-employees of the bank.
Justice Benedict Kanyip in a bench ruling held that bank’s intention was to introduce new extraneous matters from those available to the parties as at time of filling the suit.
The former ex-employees had in their suit filed by [b]Peter Ogbolu, Charles Chukwu, Mangey Bitrus Bulus, Adeniran Adebisi and Abdullahi Olayiwola Alfa suing for themselves and on behalf of 97 others south for an order compelling the respondents (Zenith Bank, Zenith Securities & Peopleplus Management Services) to reinstate them immediately or in the alternative pay N10 million to each of the claimants as compensation for the alleged unfair labour practice.
But, Zenith bank in its motion on notice prayed the court for leave to amend its statement of defence and file additional documents. But in opposition, the claimants through their lawyer, Augustine Audu urged the court to refuse the application. He stated that several preliminary objections filed by the defendants to delay hearing of the suit were dismissed by the court. He described the application as an abuse of court processes, vexatious, frivolous and oppressive.
The claimants in their statement of claim averred that they were paid by Zenith bank (1st defendant) and were issued pay slip by the bank and that they have worked in the employment of the defendants between Five to Ten years. Besides, they alleged that contrary to the best labour practice as implemented to other categories of employees within the industry they were never promoted nor given the opportunity to progress on the job. The claimants added that when they decided to agitate for a fair labour practice devoid of discrimination, the 3rd respondent (Peopleplus Management Services) allegedly terminated their appointments without notice on the ground of restructuring. The claimants averred that rather than being disengaged on ground of redundancy and be paid redundancy benefit in line with term and condition of service, the respondents allegedly terminated their employment through the incorporation and help of the 3rd respondent (Peopleplus Management Services). They are asking the court for a declaration that their disengagement by the 3rd respondent was illegal, invalid, null and void and of no effect of whatsoever.
Note: Zenith bank is out to frustrate us. Do you know that they bought all the paper published of the 21st January. I personally looked for the paper in Makurdi but all I was told was “ Natioanl mirror paper did not come”. I had to call a friend in Lagos to get a copy and send through a driver, he actually went to a vendor, on giving my friend a copy, the vendor got a call not to sell so he opted to get the paper back from him but my friend refused and dropped his cash on the ground for him and left.
Re: Muhammad Didn't See Any Virgin In Heaven by firstking01(m): 9:43am On Feb 07, 2016
truthman2012:
Muslims, am still waiting for your answer o !

Don't tell me you are ignoring the thread, you have been making noise here and there when you think you have a point.

Or do you want me to add it to the list of LIES in islam? God willing, I will compile all the LIES in islam, which are irrefutable in one thread very soon, be getting ready.
GOD will bless you for this convictioncheesy

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Didn't See Any Virgin In Heaven by firstking01(m): 9:52am On Feb 07, 2016
Rilwon:

Devoid of common sense as usual, like a rabid dog.
my brother, i expect you to proof him wrong instead of exchanging words with him.
Re: Muhammad Didn't See Any Virgin In Heaven by orisa37: 10:07am On Feb 07, 2016
What a Shame, what a disappointment?
Re: Muhammad Didn't See Any Virgin In Heaven by takuradua: 10:09am On Feb 07, 2016
hockeyoilers:

those were not Christians...

Medina and the Genesis of Jihad

Stinging from the rejection of his own town and tribe, Muhammad's message quickly become more intolerant and ruthless - particularly as he gained power. Islam's holiest book clearly reflects this contrast, with the later parts of the Quran adding violence and earthly defeats at the hands of Muslims to the woes of eternal damnation that the earlier parts of the book promises those who will not believe in Muhammad.

It was at Medina that Islam evolved from a relatively peaceful religion borrowed from others and into a military force that was intended to govern all aspects of society. During these last ten years of Muhammad's life, infidels were evicted or enslaved, converted upon point of death and even rounded up and slaughtered depending on expediency.

To fund his quest for control, Muhammad first directed his followers to raid Meccan caravans in the holy months, when the victims would least expect it. This was despite the fact that the Meccans were not bothering him in Medina (see MYTH: Muhammad and his Muslims were Persecuted by the Meccans at Medina).

Muhammad provided his people with convenient revelations "from Allah" which allowed them to murder innocent drivers and steal their property (Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 426). The people around him gradually developed a lust for things that could be taken in battle, including material comforts and captured women and children.
Often the people captured in battle would be brought before the self-proclaimed prophet, where they would plead for their lives, arguing, for example, that they would never have treated the Muslims that way. The traditions are quite clear in portraying Muhammad as largely unmoved by their pleas, and ordering their deaths anyway, often by horrible means. In one case, he orders a man slain, telling him that “Hell” will take care of the poor fellow’s orphaned daughter (Ishaq 459).
The raids on caravans preceded the first major battle involving a Muslim army, the Battle of Badr. This was the spot where the Meccans had sent their own army to protect their caravans from Muslim raiders. Although, Muslims today like to claim that they only attack others in self-defense, this was clearly not the case in Muhammad's time. In fact, he had to compel his reluctant warriors with promises of paradise and assurances that their religion was more important than the lives of others. . JUST LIKE SHEKAU
Re: Muhammad Didn't See Any Virgin In Heaven by takuradua: 10:10am On Feb 07, 2016
The Consolidation of Power

Muhammad defeated the Meccan army at Badr, which emboldened him to begin dividing and conquering the three local Jewish tribes at Medina. Their mistake was to accept the Muslim presence, but reject Muhammad's claim that he was in the line of Jewish prophets. His stories from the Torah simply did not agree with their own. (Muhammad's recited version of Bible stories sounds more like fragmented fairy tales with the same moral - believe in his personal claim to be a prophet or else).

How these three tribes, the Banu Qaynuqa, the Banu Nadir, and the Banu Quyrayza met their fate is insightful into the Muslim mindset, which employs an inherent double standard in its relations with those outside the faith.

[b]First, to try and gain their favor, Muhammad briefly preached that Christians and Jews could attain salvation through their own faith. In fact, he changed his followers' direction for prayer from Mecca to Jerusalem, which prompted the Jews' tolerance of him while he worked surreptitiously for the power to evict them. These earlier concessions and teachings were later revoked by Muhammad, since the Jews ultimately refused his religion. The rare early verses of tolerance in the Quran are abrogated by later verses such as 9:29....DECEIT

The Jews' knowledge of the Torah naturally threatened the Muslim leader's credibility, since it easily refuted the claims that he made about himself as a prophet of God. They also saw through the Biblical narrations that he had picked up from secondhand sources and knew that these contradicted established revelation. Conveniently, Allah stepped in to tell Muhammad that the Jews had deliberately corrupted their own texts to hide the very evidence of his own prophethood that he had previously insisted existed. (To this day, Muslims have never been able to produce a copy of the "true" Torah or Gospel to which their own Quran refers).
[/b]
While the Jews remained unconvinced by such gimmickry, Arab polytheists converted to Islam in numbers, which soon gave Muhammad the power to make his intentions clear that Islam would be imposed by force:

While we were in the Mosque, the Prophet came out and said, "Let us go to the Jews" We went out till we reached Bait-ul-Midras. He said to them, "If you embrace Islam, you will be safe. You should know that the earth belongs to Allah and His Apostle, and I want to expel you from this land. So, if anyone amongst you owns some property, he is permitted to sell it, otherwise you should know that the Earth belongs to Allah and His Apostle." Bukhari 53:392

The Jews of Mecca were the first in a very long line of unfortunate people to be offered the opportunity to convert to Islam under obvious duress. Forcible conversion is very much a Muslim tradition started by Muhammad

Since they chose to hold on to their religion (and their property) Muhammad looked for reasons to go to war against the Jews at Medina. According to some Muslims, the first tribe, the Qaynuqa, were driven from their homes and land on the pretext that one of their own had harassed a Muslim woman. Although the offender was killed prior to this by a Muslim, the Muslim was also killed by Jews in retaliation for the first murder.
LIKE ISIS LIKE BOKO HARAM
Re: Muhammad Didn't See Any Virgin In Heaven by takuradua: 10:14am On Feb 07, 2016
A Life of Hedonism and Narcissism

Muhammad's personal life became the picture of hedonism and excess, all justified by frequent “revelations” from an increasingly arbitrary and capricious god. Much like a cult leader, he demanded strict obedience from his followers, telling them that they obey Allah by obeying him (Quran 4:80, Sahih Bukhari 89:251).

Muhammad employed circular reasoning in which the premise and conclusion each depend on the other: A is true because B is true; B is true because A is true. Surprisingly, this simple and obvious defect in thinking persists to this day among believers:

1) Muhammad is the messenger of Allah because the Quran says so.

2) The Quran is from Allah because the messenger says so.

In his later years, Muhammad shamelessly exploited his influence for personal goals, including sex, wealth and power. Allah's authority for him to pursue these earthly ambitions is actually immortalized in the Quran (suras 33 and 66, particularly).

The same man who earlier in his career had justified his claims as a prophet by saying that he "asked for no reward" from others, reversed course and began to demand a fifth or more of all booty taken from conquered tribes. According to his biographers, he became fat from living off this enormous share of ill-gotten gain.
Re: Muhammad Didn't See Any Virgin In Heaven by takuradua: 10:16am On Feb 07, 2016
The Myth:

Muhammad Took Many
Wives as a Favor to Them

"Our Prophet (peace be upon him) took in many wives to look after them and see that they were taken care of."

The Truth:

Some Muslims who are more familiar with the Quran than the Hadith erroneously believe that Muhammad had only four wives (the Quran limits a man to four - verse 4:3). However, given that nine of Muhammad’s wives outlived him, it is obvious that he must have given himself special treatment somewhere along the way.

In fact, this special treatment is detailed in the Quran ( 33:50-51) in which “Allah” lists all of the categories of women who are made available to Muhammad. (It is unclear why this personal directive should be a part of Allah’s universal and unchanging word to all of mankind).

There are two things of which to take note of in this verse. First, the context is that Allah permitted Muhammad so many women as a special favor to him. Other men are not allowed to have this many wives, no matter how much they wish (although they are permitted to have an unlimited number of sex slaves).

Secondly, the needs of the women are not mentioned as a factor for marriage. Indeed, Muhammad married most of his wives based on their attractiveness to him. This was obviously the case with Zainab, who was married to his adopted son at the time that he coveted her (another curiously personal directive from Allah allowed him her pleasure - Sura 33:37).

Many of the women that Muhammad captured during battle were also beautiful and would have been “married” by other Muslims. A good example is Safiyya of Khaybar. Not only did Muhammad personally have her husband killed (Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 764), but he had already given her as booty to another Muslim before he decided that he wanted her for himself (Bukhari 14:68)
Re: Muhammad Didn't See Any Virgin In Heaven by takuradua: 10:19am On Feb 07, 2016
Although this sounds harsh against Western standards, it is important to note the contrast between the Meccan reaction and that of Muhammad when he had the opportunity to deal with perceived treachery in Medina at a later date on the part of those who hadn't even harmed anyone.

The Meccans limited their deadly aggression to Muhammad himself. This is quite clear from the episode in which Muhammad escapes his home by using his son-in-law, Ali, to trick his would-be assassins into thinking that they had him trapped (Ibn Ishaq 326). No harm was done to Ali or his wife, both of whom subsequently remained in the city for several days to complete the transfer of Muhammad's family business to Medina.

Compare this to the episode of the Banu Qurayza, in which Muhammad slaughtered an entire tribe of people based on their leader having switched loyalties in a conflict in which none of them even participated.

The year that Muhammad fled Mecca for Medina was 622, which marks the beginning of the Muslim calendar

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ruling On Plural Marriage In Islam / Objectives Of Fasting And Ramadan / A Touching Hadith About Dua During Iftar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.