Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Redeemed Church Organises 365 Hallelujah Night In Ikorodu - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Redeemed Church Organises 365 Hallelujah Night In Ikorodu (2185 Views)

Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" / Lagos Church Organises Free Medical Check-up For All Her Members Today (PHOTOS) / Edo Redeemed Church Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Redeemed Church Organises 365 Hallelujah Night In Ikorodu by Ministerofinfo: 1:31pm On Nov 26, 2015
The Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Covenant of Peace, Ikorodu, Lagos will on Friday, 4th December, 2015 hold its 4th annual Convocation to Praise—a vigil organised every first Friday of December, at the Ikorodu Town Hall, Lagos.
The 2015 edition is tagged “A Night of 365+1 Hallelujah”. The vigil is an avenue for people to praise and thank God for his guidance, protection and provision since the beginning of the year and entrusting the coming year to his hands (God).
The Pastor, Olaitan Aromolaran, stated that this year’s edition will take a different dimension as worshippers will shout 365+1 electrifying Hallelujahs that will usher them into the leap year.
Speaking on the birth of Convocation to Praise, the Convener, Pastor Aromolaran, said: “in 2002, during the December Let’s Go A-Fishing- an evangelical outreach of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, held at the Ikorodu Town Hall, when Daddy G.O., Pastor E.A Adeboye, was to minister, but the rug on the podium had lost its honour as a result of age and use. To me, the rug was misfit and there was an urge within me to do something. I asked my pastor if we could change it; and I left to get a brand new rug with the money I borrowed from a friend. After the programme I took the rug, which became my ‘prayer mat’ as well as my most prized possession”, he stated.
While Daddy G.O was preaching, I was praying silently that God should also use me to gather people to praise him. Ten years after, God decided to require a gift from me. I thought it was monetary gift not until he told me to gather people to praise him in a single night and shout 365 Halleluiah for each day of the coming year. So, Convocation to Praise became a prophecy fulfilled.
“The one held last year had mass choir of 800 people and God showed forth Himself, and it was a moment of joy and deliverance for the thousands of worshipers who participated,” he affirmed.
Since the inception of the programme in 2012, people have continuously gathered in their thousands to give God praise and many life-transforming testimonies are usually recorded during the programme. The programme which also serves as a platform to create public awareness towards the Holy Ghost Congress has produced veritable faith boosting testimonies in the past.
The 2014 edition of Convocation to Praise featured men and women in multicultural dance; from Ekiti songs to Zulu dance steps; and from over two hundred men and women in arrays of multiple colours vocalising an assortment of praise songs on an aesthetically decorated stage, to anointed men of God prophesying into the lives of the worshipers.

(1) (Reply)

Watch Video Of Popular Lords Chosen Church Members Dancing In Muddy Waters / Of Mrpresident1 And His Rapture Date / Am A Born Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.