Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

3D Views Of Some Of My 2015 Designs - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 3D Views Of Some Of My 2015 Designs (36658 Views)

How Can I Get More Views For Youtubes Videos / Top 19 Pictures Used By Nairalanders To Express Their Views (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3D Views Of Some Of My 2015 Designs by hurricaneChris: 3:26pm On Nov 26, 2015
Panshow:
Bros you've got pure talent. May God bless your hustle, & mine too.

Amen bro. we're almost there. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 3D Views Of Some Of My 2015 Designs by IamTheophilus(m): 3:27pm On Nov 26, 2015
So this is what i'll end up doing...still in my sophomore year though..nice.

1 Like

Re: 3D Views Of Some Of My 2015 Designs by Akinloye1095: 3:27pm On Nov 26, 2015
This the first time I will comment her, brother u really did well. I wil like to learn from u

1 Like

Re: 3D Views Of Some Of My 2015 Designs by hurricaneChris: 3:29pm On Nov 26, 2015
sleeknick:
what software do you render with? do you know how cinema 4d works, am thinking of porting to cinema 4d. tired of atlantis. it takes too long to render to my taste.

lol, no one renders with those softwares again. Because of times it takes to render one view.

Lumion can render 30 views in 3mins. But your computer must have dedicated graphics card.....one gig card minimum fior Lumion to work on it.
Re: 3D Views Of Some Of My 2015 Designs by hurricaneChris: 3:31pm On Nov 26, 2015
IamTheophilus:
So this is what i'll end up doing...still in my sophomore year though..nice.

lol. keeping b\learning bro, we are all learning as far this profession is concerned.

few years back, i was sleeping in the studio on a drawing board grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 3D Views Of Some Of My 2015 Designs by hurricaneChris: 3:34pm On Nov 26, 2015
Vig86:
You are truly a Hurricane, but this time, you are a Hurricane Katherine. Good work bro. U are a wonder.

I have seen the person that will design my house

lol. so funny. Katherina kills and destroys life. Chris provides shelter. clearly opposite grin

2 Likes

Re: 3D Views Of Some Of My 2015 Designs by hurricaneChris: 3:34pm On Nov 26, 2015
Akinloye1095:
This the first time I will comment her, brother u really did well. I wil like to learn from u

i appreciate
Re: 3D Views Of Some Of My 2015 Designs by sleeknick: 3:35pm On Nov 26, 2015
hurricaneChris:

lol, no one renders with those softwares again. Because of times it takes to render one view.

Lumion can render 30 views in 3mins. But your computer must have dedicated graphics card.....one gig card minimum fior Lumion to work on it.
do you have the download link for lumion?
Re: 3D Views Of Some Of My 2015 Designs by Urine: 3:37pm On Nov 26, 2015
hurricaneChris:
please am still uploading pictures. just stay tuned grin

It's time to start a side hustle, register a company, build a website, start talking to people. Someone gave me this advise some years ago and it worked wonders. Best part of it is that you don't have to resign from your current job.
Re: 3D Views Of Some Of My 2015 Designs by hurricaneChris: 3:38pm On Nov 26, 2015
henryhemon:

I need an architectural design for a storey building. Let me get your contact.

Re: 3D Views Of Some Of My 2015 Designs by hurricaneChris: 3:39pm On Nov 26, 2015
Urine:

It's time to start a side hustle, register a company, build a website, start talking to people. Someone gave me this advise some years ago and it worked wonders. Best part of it is that you don't have to resign from your current job.

already working on it bro. actually have a registered coy. building it gradually. thanks

1 Like

Re: 3D Views Of Some Of My 2015 Designs by hurricaneChris: 3:41pm On Nov 26, 2015
sleeknick:

hmmm. No i diont. someone from computer village installed mine. but am sure, the setup will surely be on piratebay.se
Re: 3D Views Of Some Of My 2015 Designs by arcnomec(m): 3:43pm On Nov 26, 2015
I love the design concept and rendering....keep it up fellow colleague.....

1 Like

Re: 3D Views Of Some Of My 2015 Designs by Urine: 3:43pm On Nov 26, 2015
hurricaneChris:

already working on it bro. actually have a registered coy. building it gradually. thanks

Lovely! See you at the top.

1 Like

Re: 3D Views Of Some Of My 2015 Designs by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 26, 2015
hurricaneChris:

lol. so funny. Katherina kills and destroys life. Chris provides shelter. clearly opposite grin
Your talent is destroying some talents and relegating them to the background. All na destruction. Katherina still stands. Nice work brother. Your work no be here.
Re: 3D Views Of Some Of My 2015 Designs by East2West: 3:44pm On Nov 26, 2015
hurricaneChris:
A friend of mine, who's also a member of this forum, came to our office some days back and persuaded me to show some of my designs here.
I actually didn't accept, but he showed me some 3Ds that have been showcased here by different designers. Please this in anyway does not translate to advert, it's a simply a way of exhibiting these 3Ds, especially to other Architects here. cool cool

The drawings am going to upload here are some of the some of works which have defined my 2015 in this profession.
though I did them on behalf of the company I work for, the intellectual copyright, conceptualization and realization are all in my capacity.

please feel free to drop ur comments, questions and corrections cheesy cheesy

1. 3 blocks of detached duplex

these projects were for a popular movie producer (Wont mention his name tongue). The three buildings are identical from exterior. But their floor plans are different.
The project was executed at Obibi-Ezena, in Imo state. 2 of the buildings belong to brothers who live in south Africa.

SPREZZATURA
Re: 3D Views Of Some Of My 2015 Designs by arcnomec(m): 3:45pm On Nov 26, 2015
sleeknick:
Nicko.......Is me Innocent....
Re: 3D Views Of Some Of My 2015 Designs by hurricaneChris: 3:46pm On Nov 26, 2015
Vig86:

Your talent is destroying some talents and relegating them to the background. All na destruction. Katherina still stands. Nice work brother. Your work no be here.

thanks man. we live to hard and improve
Re: 3D Views Of Some Of My 2015 Designs by hurricaneChris: 3:50pm On Nov 26, 2015
Urine:

Lovely! See you at the top.

sure man. You'll also be there. smiley

1 Like

Re: 3D Views Of Some Of My 2015 Designs by lilreese: 3:51pm On Nov 26, 2015
Wonderful
Re: 3D Views Of Some Of My 2015 Designs by danbrowndmf(m): 3:51pm On Nov 26, 2015
I have like 3friends who make designs like this in school,b4 they graduated this year,one of them already got a car.

OP more ink to your pen!
Re: 3D Views Of Some Of My 2015 Designs by hurricaneChris: 3:52pm On Nov 26, 2015
East2West:

SPREZZATURA

are u related to Hon Patrick Obiahiagbon? grin grin
Re: 3D Views Of Some Of My 2015 Designs by luckman20(m): 3:54pm On Nov 26, 2015
hurricaneChris:

lol. thanks man.

started the design with my drawing board grin, transfered it to Autocad, then did the model with Revit and rendered in Lumion. grin grin grin
Weldone bro i love the modelling.
Is photoshop included in your design?
Re: 3D Views Of Some Of My 2015 Designs by IamTheophilus(m): 3:57pm On Nov 26, 2015
hurricaneChris:

lol. keeping b\learning bro, we are all learning as far this profession is concerned.

few years back, i was sleeping in the studio on a drawing board grin grin grin
..lol..thanks man.can't wait to resume my rotrings and clutch pen miss me.
Re: 3D Views Of Some Of My 2015 Designs by kristen12(f): 3:59pm On Nov 26, 2015
Your work is beautiful. Welldone!!!
Re: 3D Views Of Some Of My 2015 Designs by ruggedtimi(m): 3:59pm On Nov 26, 2015
hurricaneChris:
A friend of mine, who's also a member of this forum, came to our office some days back and persuaded me to show some of my designs here.
I actually didn't accept, but he showed me some 3Ds that have been showcased here by different designers. Please this in anyway does not translate to advert, it's a simply a way of exhibiting these 3Ds, especially to other Architects here. cool cool

The drawings am going to upload here are some of the some of works which have defined my 2015 in this profession.
though I did them on behalf of the company I work for, the intellectual copyright, conceptualization and realization are all in my capacity.

please feel free to drop ur comments, questions and corrections cheesy cheesy

1. 3 blocks of detached duplex

these projects were for a popular movie producer (Wont mention his name tongue). The three buildings are identical from exterior. But their floor plans are different.
The project was executed at Obibi-Ezena, in Imo state. 2 of the buildings belong to brothers who live in south Africa.

whats the name of the app you used
Re: 3D Views Of Some Of My 2015 Designs by sleeknick: 4:00pm On Nov 26, 2015
arcnomec:

Nicko.......Is me Innocent....
lol..sup
Re: 3D Views Of Some Of My 2015 Designs by ijustdey: 4:01pm On Nov 26, 2015
cool design and "work of art" you have up there
Re: 3D Views Of Some Of My 2015 Designs by chipzidar(f): 4:08pm On Nov 26, 2015
this dude is good smiley
Re: 3D Views Of Some Of My 2015 Designs by burberry89(m): 4:08pm On Nov 26, 2015
Nice job
Re: 3D Views Of Some Of My 2015 Designs by Coolguy89(m): 4:09pm On Nov 26, 2015
Now end time gurls wil start triping cos he wil soon hammer,nice one bro

1 Like

Re: 3D Views Of Some Of My 2015 Designs by sisisioge: 4:11pm On Nov 26, 2015
Groovy! So very nice...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Animation Reidvolution / Pencil Drawings By My Brother Teewai Teju / Forget Okorocha Uniben Graduating Student Erects A Masterpiece ( See Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.