Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,611 members, 7,955,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:36 PM

LUCKY CHAMP: Uche Chuku Wins TECNO #revampyourstatus Campaign - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / LUCKY CHAMP: Uche Chuku Wins TECNO #revampyourstatus Campaign (579 Views)

Lady With 300+ Followers Wins Tecno Twitter Challenge Of 1k Retweet In 1 Hour / Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day / All Android Users Must Read - What You Don't Know About Lucky Patcher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LUCKY CHAMP: Uche Chuku Wins TECNO #revampyourstatus Campaign by adeolazzy: 2:18pm On Nov 26, 2015
There are three (3) sure things a dear son will do to make his aging mother proud: number one will be to get married as at when due (no excuses),

Number two (your guess is as good as mine) gift her with a grandchild on your first wedding anniversary and lastly but nowhere the least.
When she visits, as she regularly does, then show her a very BEAUTIFULLY FURNISHED SITTING ROOM.
The latter (a beautiful sitting room) can literally evoke your mother’s blessings upon your life and Uche Chuku in Benin city, Edo state is about to enjoy that level of upgrade to his sitting room, courtesy TECNO Mobile Nigeria.

5 weeks of raffle draws, 5 lucky Phantom5 owners and One WINNER!

On the 28th of September 2015, days after the official launch of the Phantom 5, TECNO Mobile kicked off a five-week online sales promotion for its new Phantom5 smart phone using the hashtag #RevampYourStatus. TECNO lovers, who bought the premium flagship from stores during the promotion period automatically qualified for a raffle draw which was drawn for five (5) consecutive weeks.

One lucky owner of the TECNO Phantom 5 emerged each week for five weeks; a final raffle is drawn for the five contestants who emerged through the preliminary phase to get a winner.

Lucky, lucky champ

Who knew the Last can be the first? Ask Uche Chuku from Benin City, as he was the final Phantom5 owner to join the elite list in running for a new sitting room.

Watch TECNO official announcement of #RevampYourStatus winner here

Next phase: Making Uche Chuku smile again

TECNO Mobile #RevampYourStatus campaign crew will touch down at Benin City with a team of interior decorations experts to revamp Uche’s sitting room. Stay on this STORY!

Re: LUCKY CHAMP: Uche Chuku Wins TECNO #revampyourstatus Campaign by JanethEze(f): 2:20pm On Nov 29, 2015
Lucky ones. I'm happy for them. I wish I could be the winner
Re: LUCKY CHAMP: Uche Chuku Wins TECNO #revampyourstatus Campaign by BenKafor(m): 3:09pm On Dec 01, 2015
Me go like to win myself a Phantom 5 o
Re: LUCKY CHAMP: Uche Chuku Wins TECNO #revampyourstatus Campaign by Ana5000(f): 4:51pm On Dec 01, 2015
NIce.

(1) (Reply)

List Of All Infinix Phones In Nigeria / Facebook New Feature: Choose Whose Posts You Don’t Want To Miss / Infinix Zero 3 New Infinix Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.