Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Facebook New Feature: Choose Whose Posts You Don’t Want To Miss - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Facebook New Feature: Choose Whose Posts You Don’t Want To Miss (563 Views)

Battling Fake News: Whatsapp Starts New Feature To Let Users Identify Forwarded / Facebook’s New Suicide Detection A.I., Could Put Innocent People Behind Bars / If You Don’t Put Your Phone In Flight Mode On A Plane, This Happens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facebook New Feature: Choose Whose Posts You Don’t Want To Miss by techfect: 10:31pm On Dec 08, 2015

Prioritize Who to See First
Choose whose posts you don’t want to miss.
You’ll always find them at the top of your News
Feed.
What is See First?
See First moves posts from the people and Pages you love to the top of your News Feed. It’s a way to prioritise those who matter to you.
Will I get a notification?
You won’t get any notifications for See First. How is this different from Close Friends? Unlike Close Friends, you won’t get a notification when someone posts. With See First, you’ll see posts from those who matter as soon as you open Facebook.
Where do I go to change this?
Go to the Page or the person’s Profile to
change this setting.
Source: http://techfect.com/facebook-new-feature-choose-whose-posts-you-dont-want-to-miss.html
Re: Facebook New Feature: Choose Whose Posts You Don’t Want To Miss by Efisko1(m): 3:17am On Dec 09, 2015
sad

dat nigga(FB OWNER) self.....
Re: Facebook New Feature: Choose Whose Posts You Don’t Want To Miss by techfect: 5:41am On Dec 09, 2015
Lols

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Reply. Help A Brother / Viao To Launch Latest Window 10 Phone (phone Biz) / Xiaomi Mi 5 Not Only Products That Will Be Launched Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.