Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Happy 31st Birthday To Yvonne Okoro - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Happy 31st Birthday To Yvonne Okoro (1933 Views)

Yvonne Okoro Slams Kofi Okyere Darko Who Congratulated John Dumelo Over Marriage / Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ / 'Cowbell Our Milk': Yvonne Okoro's Sister Calls Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy 31st Birthday To Yvonne Okoro by applehead100(m): 2:43pm On Nov 26, 2015
Happy Birthday to Yvonne Okoro!
The actress, who was born to a Ghanaian mother and Nigerian father, turned 31 on Wednesday (November 25).
Taking to Instagram to celebrate her birthday, the ‘Contract’ actress shared a selfie along with a message thanking God for adding another year to her life.
She wrote: “Tx u God,May ur favour and love continue to rain down on me and may all you have said and written abt me come to pass in Jesus’ name..Hey its my birthday..am allowed,If only u knew his love he bestows upon me u will understand #happyburfdaytome“.

- See more at: http://www.ghanacelebrities.com/2015/11/25/happy-31st-birthday-yvonne-okoro-checkout-10-photos-of-our/#sthash.8KInBk6l.dpuf

Re: Happy 31st Birthday To Yvonne Okoro by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 26, 2015
Mucheeew
Re: Happy 31st Birthday To Yvonne Okoro by splendidfav: 3:51pm On Nov 26, 2015
HBD dearie, wishing u al dbest #FineWoman

(1) (Reply)

PICTURES: Rob Kardashian Girlfriend Blac Chyna's Topless In Bikini Photoshoot / Selena Gomez Gets Unclad During Her Show In Las Vegas (photos) / Fans React To Anna Banner’s Relationship Advise Post On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.