Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,246 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? (98366 Views)

Photos From Recent NYSC Camps Carnival / Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? / Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 26, 2015
Dem no go just scrape this rubbish?

Like for scrape
Share for continua
lipsrsealed

Let the polls decide.

1 Like

Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by cycluse: 8:44pm On Nov 26, 2015
I can understand for security reason, but short ijab should be allow
Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by Ekun123: 8:44pm On Nov 26, 2015
Every matter is treated with a kind of sentiment in Nigeria. Nigeria is a secular state, as such everyone has right to practice his own faith. Those who choose to go naked in public are not rebuked for their provocation. Muslims ladies should be allowed to live their modest life everywhere in the globe and be screened like everybody if need be for security reasons. It is only in Nigeria everything is taking overboard. They fought the non- interest banking without any understanding, today non-muslims are the benefiting unlimitedly. Despite Saudi Arabia have their women in purdah, you hypocrites run there for economical reason, Dubai is not far from your leg and yet there are Muslims and use this hijab. What make it difference in Nigeria?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by faitheverest(f): 8:45pm On Nov 26, 2015
Even if i should cover my body,not to this extent bikonu... ndia self
Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 26, 2015
Freelancer007:
The use of Hijaab is an identity and a religious obligation on the part of the Muslim woman. Complete ban on a religious symbol/object is an infringement on the fundamental human rights of freedom of association. It is totally unconstitutional.
is pedophile not a fundamental human right violations undecided

but you FOOLISH Islam violating the law since prophet Muham mad like marrying little children as wife.

shut up!
Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by tijanouzwasii: 8:46pm On Nov 26, 2015
tobillionaire:
Long hijab shld b disallowed... Are dy nt feeling heat sef
if them feel heat how Ee take concern you....?

1 Like

Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by Alexandro2(m): 8:47pm On Nov 26, 2015
Na to find anoda camp
Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by Bjergtrolde: 8:47pm On Nov 26, 2015
This agitation will hasten the end of NYSC.
Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by Azim10(m): 8:47pm On Nov 26, 2015
Vanquay:
Muslims Again? undecided...I swear this Niggas are Backwards...Nigeria would be developing at the speed of light if not for the North and Its Almajiris...Even Muslims that live in the south are Rational and sensible...I just can't understand this Bloodsuckers and their Pedophile of a Prophets Ideologies undecided

2 Likes

Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by AkasGonahMani(m): 8:48pm On Nov 26, 2015
- "I seek refuge in the perfect words of Allah from the evil of that which He has created."

2 Likes

Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by ODUBEZE: 8:49pm On Nov 26, 2015
With due respect to all Muslims,
Hijab should be restricted to their homes, Muslim schools or mosques!
---
If you accommodate one religion, are you willing to accommodate all?
---
it means Christians can come to the camp with their uniform i.e Lords Chosen.
---
Even the traditionalist can come with their idols because we want to tolerate one religion!
---
There is no bokoharam in Britain so please there is no basis for comparison!
---
For once the Islamic leader should look beyond themselves and see others.
---
Ladies can still dress properly without hijab! What is important is that you inculcate good values in them, believe me a lady with good values needs not be told to dress decently!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 26, 2015
Ekun123:
Every matter is treated with a kind of sentiment in Nigeria. Nigeria is a secular state, as such everyone has right to practice his own faith. Those who choose to go naked in public are not rebuked for their provocation. Muslims ladies should be allowed to live their modest life everywhere in the globe and be screened like everybody if need be for security reasons. It is only in Nigeria everything is taking overboard. They fought the non- interest banking without any understanding, today non-muslims are the benefiting unlimitedly. Despite Saudi Arabia have their women in purdah, you hypocrites run there for economical reason, Dubai is not far from your leg and yet there are Muslims and use this hijab. What make it difference in Nigeria?
because hijab is used to carry IED A K A BOMBS to destroy beautiful lives.

and also hijab is use on many evil ways.
Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by efizee: 8:52pm On Nov 26, 2015
Freelancer007:
The use of Hijaab is an identity and a religious obligation on the part of the Muslim woman. Complete ban on a religious symbol/object is an infringement on the fundamental human rights of freedom of association. It is totally unconstitutional. Nevertheless, those who hide under the cloak of religion to perpetrate evil should be fished out and brought to book, rather than infringe upon the rights of peace-loving, law abiding Muslims. In the same vein, let no Christian or other religion be victimized on the basis of their symbols of worship. Freedom of religion or association is enshrined in the Constitution and human rights charter of the United Nations.
it's not a complete ban please, it's just for the duration of the service, try to read and understand next time ok.

1 Like

Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by rad8(m): 8:52pm On Nov 26, 2015
How this ppl use resemble human beings.. Make persin decide to hide all im body because she no want make person see am. She for just sidon for hse na. How d nysc officer wan know who d person b.
Honestly, if I see this can ppl for road, I dey run. They resemble masquerade and dem fit carry bomb.
Them for just call themselves black Eyo masquerades

3 Likes

Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by Freelancer007(m): 8:53pm On Nov 26, 2015
sonofananimal:
is pedophile not a fundamental human right violations undecided

but you FOOLISH Islam violating the saw since prophet Muham mad like marrying little children as wife.

shut up!

For quoting me and spewing rubbish indeed you answer to your real name... sonofananimal . Obviously, your warped brain is too twisted to be objective, rather you are blindfolded by hate. NEVER QUOTE ME AGAIN!

1 Like

Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by chiddye(m): 8:53pm On Nov 26, 2015
how many hijab related suicide bomb attacks can we handle? when would we separate religion from logical reasoning, this is the problem I have with some Islamic cleric....when the bomb explodes they begin to blame the government forgetting they had created measures to checkmate such occurrence which they strongly rejected.... smh

1 Like

Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by frank317: 8:53pm On Nov 26, 2015
Hmmm that's why I hate religion. It makes good people think like goats

3 Likes

Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by acute: 8:53pm On Nov 26, 2015
A prof coming up with this argument... For God's sake!!

2 Likes

Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by Binsani(m): 8:53pm On Nov 26, 2015
Well spoken.
Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by JoBabs(m): 8:54pm On Nov 26, 2015
Freegift75:

How did you know all these?

Same way they got to know that thieves use soldier's uniforms to perpetrate evil acts.... Pls let's considerably accept a compromise for peace sake...
Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by xreal: 8:55pm On Nov 26, 2015
nonsense!

let's not breed allow insurgents in our NYSC Camps.
Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by Godsonkemz(m): 8:55pm On Nov 26, 2015
The wearing of masquerade costumes in NYSC camps should be banned for security reasons.
Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 26, 2015
It is common for a syphilis-infected Mad man to flare and bray like a lustful konji donkey until he starts to feel the effects of all the knocks of stupidity on his maggot-breeding head. (a metaphor for low-reasoning religious dolts)

These are the same hypocritical misogynistic pedophiles that rose in rabid jubilation when Osama was alive, they reveled in joy when Saddam killed his own people.. sense is now entering their knuckle-heads as BH murders their wives and children and ISIS drives their own blood and brothers into infidel nations for safety and immigrant rations and disgrace.. these illiterate mujaheddins continue to make use of whatever scarab-filled brain cells is left to think like the idiots they truly are...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by awesome11(m): 8:56pm On Nov 26, 2015
Freegift75:

How did you know all these?
Lemme answer for him..
For 4 and 6, Experience, they say, is the best teacher..
Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by suzziematini(f): 8:56pm On Nov 26, 2015
]
Elparaiso:
I don't think long hijabs should be allowed. If everyone looks at this matter objectively, both sides have good points. However, I cannot risk my life or that of my children because I want to respect someone else's religious practices. If they are allowed to wear hijab, some terrorists would use this medium to sneak in and KABOOM! Everyone is dead, even those in hijab would not be safe too. Besides, what are they wearing this shii for?

How do people in Hijab take passports sef.
Them no write WASSCE?

I wonder how they take pictures too cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by acute: 8:58pm On Nov 26, 2015
Who be this scam artist?
buteda:

Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by bigtt76(f): 8:59pm On Nov 26, 2015
Ninja Corpers grin

1 Like

Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by xenten: 8:59pm On Nov 26, 2015
this is the very mentality that breeds islamic fundamentalism. The leader of MURIC should be arrested for incitement.

1 Like

Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by Quayman(m): 9:01pm On Nov 26, 2015
Hijab is an identity for a muslima(muslim woman). Anybody against that shuold go and hug d nearest transformer or #lagoon things#
Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by Pavore9: 9:02pm On Nov 26, 2015
witorwitoutyou:
But y is it dt we don't c anytin wrong wit d dressing of a nun
Butt we tend to jump into conclusion abt hijab
Whats' d difference?..just saying

A huge difference because no Catholic Nun has blown herself up wearing her habit (dressing) nor any female religious order in the Catholic Church have their faces fully covered like the one the OP attached.

1 Like

Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by fromnigeria(m): 9:02pm On Nov 26, 2015
comradee1248:
Safety 1st before any other thing, after all NYSC is not by force, she can choose to be exempted so that she can practice her religion very well
I concur
Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by tintingz(m): 9:02pm On Nov 26, 2015
If it is about reducing the length of the hijab for security reason there's nothing wrong with that, it is just for a short period.

...but if the hijab wearing was to be ban that one I cannot support because this is the dress code for a female Muslim.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos) / NYSC Anthem / A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.