Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

All T.B. Joshua's Prophecies - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All T.B. Joshua's Prophecies (16538 Views)

TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 / Prophet T.b Joshua Prophecies On United States Of America 10th June / Prophet T.b Joshua Prophecies On United States Of America 10th June (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All T.B. Joshua's Prophecies by Patience4C: 11:04pm On Jun 13, 2009
On Sunday, the 4th of May, 2008, a further prophecy was given concerning the coming events in the country of Pakistan. The prophet said, “Where there is pressure and tension, You are the solution. Provide the solution, Lord. Where there is war, crisis, You are the solution. Provide the solution, Lord. I’m looking at the signature, a kind of signature for somebody to sign and say, Hey, I’m resigning. What is the meaning of that? So let us pray, in Jesus’ name. I will not say more than that.” As he disclosed the prophecy, Prophet T.B. Joshua demonstrated the signing of a signature to the congregation, saying, “I’m looking at the signature - a kind of signature for somebody to sign and say, ‘Hey, I’m resigning’.” He was seeing the other side.

On Monday 18th August, 2008, President Pervez Musharraf announced his controversial resignation as President of the nation, Pakistan. In exact confirmation of the prophet’s words, the resignation of Musharraf came upon weeks of pressure and tension for him to relinquish power or face impeachment. It comes at a time when Pakistan is facing numerous challenges, such as a troubled economy and an increasingly aggressive militant movement. Musharraf had been in power for nine years following a bloodless coup in 1999, and officially became the president of Pakistan in 2001. His resignation further highlights the countries political turbulence, following the assassination of Benazir Bhutto in December 2007.

Let us all hearken to the prophet’s words, to “…pray for the nation, Pakistan - for the peace and unity among the people.” http://www.scoan.org/prophecy_16.htm

Links
CNN http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/asiapcf/08/18/musharraf.address/index.html
BBC http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/7567451.stm
THE GUARDIAN http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/aug/18/pakistan
INTERNATIONAL HERALD TRIBUNE http://www.nytimes.com/2008/08/18/world/asia/18iht-pakistan.4.15396054.html?_r=1

Re: All T.B. Joshua's Prophecies by purefact: 11:58am On Jun 15, 2009
Re: All T.B. Joshua's Prophecies by JJYOU: 12:09pm On Jun 15, 2009
doubters gallore
Re: All T.B. Joshua's Prophecies by purefact: 12:29pm On Jun 15, 2009
Re: All T.B. Joshua's Prophecies by purefact: 1:15pm On Jun 15, 2009
Re: All T.B. Joshua's Prophecies by purefact: 3:05pm On Jun 15, 2009
Re: All T.B. Joshua's Prophecies by Patience4C: 4:14pm On Jun 15, 2009
You see when you are looking for a fault about someone you will always search and get what you want especially what people like you have posted or said to support your point.
I'm sure where you got those links from will also have some good comments about the man t.b Joshua which you never use.
Can you explain how you have every so called prophecies concerning TBJ, even when i was attending your Cinemagoogle (synagogue), I never had those links.
Concering your question. Must you visit a place before you know about the place? I think that is why we have the internet and other means to do your findings. The only thing I know and which the Bible says is that you must not come to a hasty conclusion about anyone or pointing an accusing finger to a person without a proper finding. How many times do you want me to tell you simple truth that I have never been there before. It's like you need to be told many times before you can understand what a kid will understand at a goal. What does it take you to browse through a site and copy what you want. The same way you have gone to this site and get these pictures and news you want to support your claims, is the same way I have also browse through the man in the synagogue's website and posted the miraculous and amazing prophecies that  I have seen so far. Just to share with others.

I see no reason you ask a question like a kid.
Re: All T.B. Joshua's Prophecies by Nosa77(m): 5:09pm On Jun 15, 2009
purefact, shebi you said you were once a "Cinemagoogle" member right?
how many pictures relating to islam did you see in d church during your time dere? apart from dat, how many times did you hear d prophet mention anyting at all connecting to islam or being a muslim? please wake up, dat picture is noting but a manipulated photoshop job. its' amazing d extent people will go to tarnish a man's name
Re: All T.B. Joshua's Prophecies by purefact: 5:39pm On Jun 15, 2009
Re: All T.B. Joshua's Prophecies by purefact: 6:34pm On Jun 15, 2009
Re: All T.B. Joshua's Prophecies by purefact: 6:51pm On Jun 15, 2009
/
Re: All T.B. Joshua's Prophecies by purefact: 7:13pm On Jun 15, 2009
Re: All T.B. Joshua's Prophecies by purefact: 7:21pm On Jun 15, 2009
Re: All T.B. Joshua's Prophecies by Patience4C: 9:35pm On Jun 15, 2009
Anyone who reads your aticles will know that you don't know what you are doing. I better keep silent about your issue. I thought you are someone that I can explain to. Well keep it up until you get the result of what you are doing.
Re: All T.B. Joshua's Prophecies by Patience4C: 9:41pm On Jun 15, 2009
Like I said here is another prophecy. This happened recently. Regarding a family plane crash.

On Sunday 19th April, 2009, Prophet TB Joshua prophesied about a family travelling by plane. This is what he said:

“On Friday, remember putting it in prayer. A situation where families will be inside a plane  - when I say family, like husband and wife, children and others - and something happens inside the air. Friday of the month - put it in prayer and fast. Please fast and pray. Pray for the family. Where are these family going? Where are they going? I’m seeing crash. So, all over the world, if you are moving with family, your children, yourself, please read Psalm 91:7-end. Jesus will be with you.”

Prophet T.B. Joshua again made reference to the prophecy regarding the family on the following Sunday, the 26th April 2009, saying:

“Last time I told you about a family that entered the plane. I said the whole family, I saw the whole family -they entered the private jet and the plane crashed. The whole family – what happened? I’m praying, I’m praying that, what would make the family ,  if it’s just one person that would go but all the family,  Read more, http://www.scoan.org/prophecy_39.htm Watch video,,, http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-265777

Re: All T.B. Joshua's Prophecies by purefact: 2:05pm On Jun 16, 2009
/
Re: All T.B. Joshua's Prophecies by Patience4C: 9:24pm On Jun 16, 2009
On Sunday 27th January 2008, God used His servant to speak once again. At the end of the live service, Prophet T.B. Joshua addressed the congregation, speaking once again in parables. He said: “We have good wind, we have bad wind. So we need good one. We pray for that wind. I see wind beginning to blow, by February…. I specifically mentioned the date we should begin that prayer – February”.

The man of God called upon the people to pray on the following Wednesday 30th January 2008 for the mercy and favour of God and as February dawned, the words of the prophet came to pass.  On Tuesday 5th February, a series of terrible tornadoes devastated the southern states of USA. In the wake,,,  read more http://www.scoan.org/prophecy_06.htm

Re: All T.B. Joshua's Prophecies by purefact: 2:01pm On Jun 17, 2009
Re: All T.B. Joshua's Prophecies by purefact: 8:28pm On Jun 17, 2009
Re: All T.B. Joshua's Prophecies by NicolasN: 9:00pm On Jun 17, 2009
hmm,  purefact. A prophet remains a prophet. Judgement is for God. Why should you tempt him. If you were to be alive during the time of our Lord Jesus Christ, you would have asked Him to command his shoes to become bed. Isn't that satan By your accusations you are becoming a tempter which is satan. Sorry to say.

Do you have a family? You quickly need to be advised. Or else you are bringing the wrath of God on you and your family.
Re: All T.B. Joshua's Prophecies by purefact: 10:29am On Jun 18, 2009
Re: All T.B. Joshua's Prophecies by purefact: 2:32pm On Jun 19, 2009
Re: All T.B. Joshua's Prophecies by NicolasN: 2:27pm On Jun 25, 2009
The man also prophecied the death of the Zambia president, http://www.scoan.org/prophecy_17.htm

Watch the video http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-64382

Stay Blessed!

Re: All T.B. Joshua's Prophecies by Patience4C: 11:43pm On Jun 30, 2009
Re: All T.B. Joshua's Prophecies by Makweembo: 9:30pm On Jul 04, 2009
Patience honestly I watched those videos and was shocked that a prophet could see this before it happens. I wish the man had immediately sent the message to the family, maybe that would have helped and Micheal wouldn't have died today.
Re: All T.B. Joshua's Prophecies by Patience4C: 9:37pm On Jul 04, 2009
Re: All T.B. Joshua's Prophecies by AgathaLola: 2:50am On Jul 05, 2009
In fact I'm shocked! To think that if the message of Prophet T B Joshua was delivered properly to Michael Jackson he might have been alive today! Let us listen to God's Prophet. When God speaks the wise listen.
Re: All T.B. Joshua's Prophecies by Patience4C: 12:35am On Jul 09, 2009
After watching the videos and heard the warning from TB Joshua before the event, I shed teers. I said "God forgive us for we know not what we do". Agree TB Joshua is fake, a devil or whatever name he is been called, why does God keep revealing upcoming events to him? Why has God keep waxing him stronger? If satan can know this, why haven't we heard it from the real occult people that really declares themselves to be an agent of satan. But from a person who in the name of Jesus doing everything. Well as someone already said, truely we are in a faithless generation. It takes faith to keep moving and never relent, even as people keep persecuting, blamspheming, he keep moving on. Thank You Jesus!
Re: All T.B. Joshua's Prophecies by horse703: 1:00pm On Jul 09, 2009
purefact you dnt strike me as someone who is very truthful seriously, u came to this thread to complain about how uve been duped by tb joshua. first of all i dont even get what u r trying to put across with your story, it doesnt make any sense at all seriously and for someone who is just putting across his grievances about a personal experience you sure have a lot of dirt on tb joshua, so when did u get all this volume of info, after your experience or before your experience answer please.
Re: All T.B. Joshua's Prophecies by horse703: 1:08pm On Jul 09, 2009
purefact  you dnt strike me as someone who is very truthful seriously, u came to this thread to complain about how uve been duped by tb joshua. first of all i dont even get what u r trying to put across with your story, it doesnt make any sense at all seriously and for someone who is just putting across his grievances about a personal experience you sure have a lot of dirt on tb joshua, so when did u get all this volume of info, after your experience or before your experience answer please.
Re: All T.B. Joshua's Prophecies by NicolasN: 1:09am On Jul 11, 2009
I'm sure he's got no say.
Re: All T.B. Joshua's Prophecies by Patience4C: 8:54pm On Aug 07, 2009
This is indeed surprising. I can't stop telling people about this. Click on this link to view this yourself. http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-303398; http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-303475

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Did God "Kill" 42 Lads Merely For Saying Elisha Was Bald? / Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil / Let's Not Cultivate That Habit Of Replacing Christ With X

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.