Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,165 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Can Nigeria Divide Without Shed Blood? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Nigeria Divide Without Shed Blood? (983 Views)

‘we Will Hit Buhari Terribly That His Eyes Will Shed Blood’- Avengers Promise / We Will Hit Buhari Terribly That His Eyes Will Shed Blood ~ Niger Delta Avengers / Oritsejafor To Boko Harm: Don’t Shed Blood Because It Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Nigeria Divide Without Shed Blood? by perkyendy(m): 4:38pm On Nov 26, 2015
IT IS NOT ALL FIGHT THAT END WELL EVEN WHEN IT ONLY STARTED WITH MERE TALK, WE MIGHT UNDERSTAND HOW IT START BUT THE END IS HIDDEN FROM US… LET’S KNOW WHAT WE ARE ACTUALLY FIGHTING FOR… EVEN IF WE MUST BREAK-UP JUST AS IT HAPPENS IN EVERY RELATIONSHIP THAT IS NOT MEANT TO BE, THEN LET IT BE IN PEACE!

By: Seyi S Adesina

I have tried my possible best to look into this issue of division calling on our dear nation Nigeria several times from different angle, though I might be wrong in my thought but maybe there might also be some sense in some of the thinking running through my head now!

Nigeria has been together as a giant of Africa for a while now, so where is the division coming from? Who are the sponsors of this initiatives? I know aim is not for the poor masses but the question remains, can they handle the aftermath?

Calling for separation yes will benefit a lot of thieves who pose to be helping Nigeria now, I know some other continent are also in support of this movement because of their selfish gain and business ties they are looking for to, but what if it dint work out the way they plan it?

I love Nigeria and pray it stays together as we are and find how to fix things and make it work

But if it must go the question is still broad?
Can it go without shedding blood?
Can this break-apart we are calling comes easy? Will some part of the country allow this to happen? Will there be peace in all the country that will go apart? Will it make things surplus and end poverty? Will the free country start generating funds immediately?

I know you have lots of answers to this questions my brain is popping out now and I know you have more than enough answer to all my questions, but remember its easier said than done…

Lets join hands together to make it work so things can be a beat better

Seyi S Adesina
http://seyiadesina.com/word/can-nigeria-divide-without-shedding-blood/
Re: Can Nigeria Divide Without Shed Blood? by AroOkigbo(m): 4:43pm On Nov 26, 2015
Yes, if we all think like Biafrans!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Nigeria Divide Without Shed Blood? by brize(m): 4:51pm On Nov 26, 2015
AroOkigbo:
Yes, if we all think like Biafrans!
the award for the best answer to a question of the century goes to AroOkigbo

5 Likes

Re: Can Nigeria Divide Without Shed Blood? by SegunAdewole: 5:05pm On Nov 26, 2015
Breaking this country will be easier than eating fried rice if we look ourselves in the mirror and stop thinking like animals. White people don't go around arresting and shooting protesters because they don't want to stay with them.
Let us prove the world wrong about Africa for once and divide the country peacefully without a drop of bloodshed. It's very simple if we think like civilized folks.

I want an Odua country. We are not siamese twins for Godsake!

4 Likes

Re: Can Nigeria Divide Without Shed Blood? by kYjelly2: 5:12pm On Nov 26, 2015
I was reading some Americans analysis about how multi ethnic tribes in countries mostly leads to strife.

Fun questions -

What Language do they speak in France?
Answer - French

What Language do they speak in Spain?
Answer - Spanish

What Language do they speak in Italy?
Answer - Italian

What Language do we speak in Nigeria?
Answer - hmmmm undecided
Well teacher, we speak igbo, yoruba, Hausa and many other languages sad

So how us Nigeria a country ?

smh and smd undecided

1 Like

Re: Can Nigeria Divide Without Shed Blood? by Duru1(m): 5:21pm On Nov 26, 2015
perkyendy:
IT IS NOT ALL FIGHT THAT END WELL EVEN WHEN IT ONLY STARTED WITH MERE TALK, WE MIGHT UNDERSTAND HOW IT START BUT THE END IS HIDDEN FROM US… LET’S KNOW WHAT WE ARE ACTUALLY FIGHTING FOR… EVEN IF WE MUST BREAK-UP JUST AS IT HAPPENS IN EVERY RELATIONSHIP THAT IS NOT MEANT TO BE, THEN LET IT BE IN PEACE!

By: Seyi S Adesina

I have tried my possible best to look into this issue of division calling on our dear nation Nigeria several times from different angle, though I might be wrong in my thought but maybe there might also be some sense in some of the thinking running through my head now!

Nigeria has been together as a giant of Africa for a while now, so where is the division coming from? Who are the sponsors of this initiatives? I know aim is not for the poor masses but the question remains, can they handle the aftermath?

Calling for separation yes will benefit a lot of thieves who pose to be helping Nigeria now, I know some other continent are also in support of this movement because of their selfish gain and business ties they are looking for to, but what if it dint work out the way they plan it?

I love Nigeria and pray it stays together as we are and find how to fix things and make it work

But if it must go the question is still broad?
Can it go without shedding blood?
Can this break-apart we are calling comes easy? Will some part of the country allow this to happen? Will there be peace in all the country that will go apart? Will it make things surplus and end poverty? Will the free country start generating funds immediately?

I know you have lots of answers to this questions my brain is popping out now and I know you have more than enough answer to all my questions, but remember its easier said than done…

Lets join hands together to make it work so things can be a beat better

Seyi S Adesina
http://seyiadesina.com/word/can-nigeria-divide-without-shedding-blood/

The above crap is very useless because its theme is born out of silly assumptions. Per the bolded, who made the cesspit called Nigeria the giant of Africa? It would have been appropriate if it is fondly called the giant fool of Africa. Some of the assumptions are liken to question of how to cross a bridge when the bridge has not been built. It is a misplaced endeavor to insinuate that Biafra shall be a replica of Nigeria The dishonesty induced by the weighty idiocy of tribalism that gave rise to corruption in the cesspit called Nigeria would be a thing of the past.

3 Likes

Re: Can Nigeria Divide Without Shed Blood? by Bigprozzie: 5:24pm On Nov 26, 2015
SegunAdewole:
Breaking this country will be easier than eating fried rice if we look ourselves in the mirror and stop thinking like animals. White people don't go around arresting and shooting protesters because they don't want to stay with them.
Let us prove the world wrong about Africa for once and divide the country peacefully without a drop of bloodshed. It's very simple if we think like civilized folks.

I want an Odua country. We are not siamese twins for Godsake!

You are so ashamed of your tribe that you had to get a Yoruba moniker

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Can Nigeria Divide Without Shed Blood? by Bigprozzie: 5:25pm On Nov 26, 2015
@OP

Why are you asking? Are you afraid of war?

If you want Biafra, you need to be ready for war
Re: Can Nigeria Divide Without Shed Blood? by size40: 5:26pm On Nov 26, 2015
Nigeria cannot divide. Unless it is divided along the 6 Geopolitical zones. But anything other than that, it is for "Better Or Worst" situation here. It is either we all join hands to build Nigeria or we all go our various ways in pieces.
Re: Can Nigeria Divide Without Shed Blood? by Bigprozzie: 5:31pm On Nov 26, 2015
kYjelly2:
I was reading some Americans analysis about how multi ethnic tribes in countries mostly leads to strife.

Fun questions -

What Language do they speak in France?
Answer - French

What Language do they speak in Spain?
Answer - Spanish

What Language do they speak in Italy?
Answer - Italian

What Language do we speak in Nigeria?
Answer - hmmmm undecided
Well teacher, we speak igbo, yoruba, Hausa and many other languages sad

So how us Nigeria a country ?

smh and smd undecided

What language do they speak in Switzerland?
Answer- French, Italian, German

What Language do they speak in the UK?
English, Welsh, Irish, Scottish Gailege

What Language do the speak in the USA?
English, Spanish

What Language do they speak in India?
Hindi, Bengali, Urdu, Tamil, Punjabi and 25 more

What language do they speak in Belgium?
Dutch, Flemish, German, French

4 Likes

Re: Can Nigeria Divide Without Shed Blood? by kYjelly2: 5:36pm On Nov 26, 2015
Bigprozzie:

English, Spanish

Dutch, Flemish, German, French'

bros, what are the predominant languages in these countries?

1 Like

Re: Can Nigeria Divide Without Shed Blood? by Bigprozzie: 5:37pm On Nov 26, 2015
kYjelly2:

bros, what are the predominant languages in these countries?

Let me give you that assignment. Go and find out.

By the way , you will have to qualify what you mean by "predominant languages"

2 Likes

Re: Can Nigeria Divide Without Shed Blood? by baby124: 5:38pm On Nov 26, 2015
Yoruba's are the glue holding Nigeria together. Without them, Igbo's and Hausa's would have gone on a genocidal mission against each other, with the little guys suffering in the middle.

2 Likes

Re: Can Nigeria Divide Without Shed Blood? by ezeagu(m): 5:46pm On Nov 26, 2015
Bigprozzie:

English, Spanish

Dutch, Flemish, German, French

Switzerland is a confederacy who chose to join together a thousand years ago, the UK is made of countries and had a referendum last year, the United States is a majority English speaking former European colony, India is governed with Hindi, Belgium is severely divided between its Dutch and French side.

1 Like

Re: Can Nigeria Divide Without Shed Blood? by drake22: 5:48pm On Nov 26, 2015
size40:
Nigeria cannot divide. Unless it is divided along the 6 Geopolitical zones. But anything other than that, it is for "Better Or Worst" situation here. It is either we all join hands to build Nigeria or we all go our various ways in pieces.
95% of your post is biafra this,Igbo that .
I don't believe you are from SS region.
Ur posts is filled with hate speeches. You must be from SW.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Nigeria Divide Without Shed Blood? by femimailbox(m): 5:49pm On Nov 26, 2015
Forget Biafra, if Nigeria will break then it has to be into six states along the geopolitical regions anything other than that is war. No retreat no surrender! Waiting for the Biafrans to fire the first shot!
Bunch of greedy people. Why now, why not during their so called son (ebele azikiwe) tenure. Bad losers.
Re: Can Nigeria Divide Without Shed Blood? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 26, 2015
The answer to this question is NO. No responsible administration will agree to the balkanization of the country without a resort to force. So its most likely going to be a war-war situation
Re: Can Nigeria Divide Without Shed Blood? by kYjelly2: 6:00pm On Nov 26, 2015
Bigprozzie:

Let me give you that assignment. Go and find out.

By the way , you will have to qualify what you mean by "predominant languages"

Lol, no problem, I'll look into it.
Re: Can Nigeria Divide Without Shed Blood? by Duru1(m): 6:03pm On Nov 26, 2015
size40:

Who the hell are you to tell how Nigeria should divided? The so-called 6 geopolitical zone is fraud that is as good as Nigeria. I do not care how nation states come out of disintegrated zoo called Nigeria as long as Republic of Igbo land shall be among nation states.
Re: Can Nigeria Divide Without Shed Blood? by perkyendy(m): 5:09pm On Dec 16, 2015
If you carefully read my post for some who have commented saying I dont know what am talking about!

You have not answered my question, maybe you should read the headline again and give a proper respond, you talk from your bedroom and comfort zone, if the war starts now can you stand it, or you think its just gonna come in peace like that?

Lets pray for Nigeria and air our voice, not a selfish one that only concern our pockets and enriching our relatives

#Peace2Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

A Man Killed In Onitsha This Afternoon Due To Pro-biafra Protest. (photos) / Social Media Bill Is Impossicant - Oby Ezekwesili Mocks Senate / Court Upholds The Elections Of Senators Gil Nnaji, Andy Ubah &stella Oduah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.