Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

What Do You Think Of Tshirt Designers In Nigeria And The Quality Of Work They Do - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Do You Think Of Tshirt Designers In Nigeria And The Quality Of Work They Do (1225 Views)

What Do You Think Of Extract Papaya Calamansi Skin Whitening Lotion / OSHIOMOLE Inspired 'go And Die' Tshirt Is Out / Who Are The Best Designers In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think Of Tshirt Designers In Nigeria And The Quality Of Work They Do by wrecka: 8:59am On May 26, 2009
How are you doing? I am new to Nairaland so this is my first post. I am fascinated by T-shirts and the graphics that are created on them. I would love to know what you guys think of the quality of work done by T-shirt designers in Nigeria in therms of design and print. I also want to know if you think the designs can stand in line with what comes outside of Nigeria. how do you think their work can be improved?

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Enhance Your Beauty / Special Publication On Nigeria's Most Anticipated Male Pageant- MR EARTH NIGERIA / Food You Need To Make Your Hair Grow.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.