Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

The Religion Called Atheism - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Religion Called Atheism (3762 Views)

The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians / From Atheism To Jesus: My Testimony / Christianity; The Religion Not Founded By Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Religion Called Atheism by Samuelkirk(m): 12:34pm On Nov 27, 2015
frank317:

Park well bro, your God owes me an apology, even him knows that.
Please mind your tongue bro
Re: The Religion Called Atheism by frank317: 2:05pm On Nov 27, 2015
Samuelkirk:
Please mind your tongue bro

lol... what you gonna do, threaten me with hell?
Re: The Religion Called Atheism by keenn: 6:07pm On Nov 27, 2015
Samuelkirk:
HOW DARE U MR NOBODY INSULT TO ALMIGHTY GOD U MUST BE OUT OF UR MIND

Nigga, calm it down

When genocide were being committed, which involve killing of innocent children, the almighty god u claim to defend didn't move a muscle, there wasn't even a lightning.
Re: The Religion Called Atheism by Samuelkirk(m): 11:04pm On Nov 27, 2015
frank317:

lol... what you gonna do, threaten me with hell?
Far from me it's up to U and Jesus
Re: The Religion Called Atheism by Samuelkirk(m): 11:07pm On Nov 27, 2015
keenn:

Nigga, calm it down

When genocide were being committed, which involve killing of innocent children, the almighty god u claim to defend didn't move a muscle, there wasn't even a lightning.
Mind you u are nobody to question God's authority
Re: The Religion Called Atheism by HCpaul(m): 12:16pm On Nov 28, 2015
kevoh:

Classic!

Welcome to the world of HCPaul smiley

Just leave them, they are still a young atheist. I will reply them when am done.

Where have you been bro? Have really missed you.

Mind you, that gal you and Jonnydon claimed that my wooing skills was inactive is now my friend.

I really miss you bro.
Re: The Religion Called Atheism by ScienceWatch: 1:29pm On Jun 22, 2018
A CALL TO ALL TRUE CHRISTIANS;

Do you want to know the hidden secret about how ATHEISM became a religion ?

Simply click on the link below and learn why Atheists flock together to savagely attack a God they all claim never ever existed.

https://www.nairaland.com/4538134/mental-disorder-called-atheism-must#68104813
Re: The Religion Called Atheism by InspectorIawaI(m): 5:15pm On Aug 22, 2021
frank317:

If you like call it a church or even call its heaven... That one concern u.... Your God only exist on the pages of the bible and we ain't worshiping that nomadic retarded Jewish Idol with u.
it's been more than 5 years.
I hope you've repented now
Re: The Religion Called Atheism by Dtruthspeaker: 6:38pm On Aug 22, 2021
InspectorIawaI:

It's over for frank317 and many other self-named atheists for the essence of the rapture is to separate the sheep from the goats, the righteous from the unrighteous and "Mark" them both.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Religion Called Atheism by orunto27: 6:42pm On Aug 22, 2021
ATHEISM IS A MYOPIC DISBELIEF IN LEGENDS.. ATHEISTS SOMETIMES THINK THEY DON'T HAVE PARENTS AND HISTORIES.
Re: The Religion Called Atheism by orunto27: 6:44pm On Aug 22, 2021
ATHEISM IS A MYOPIC DISBELIEF IN LEGENDS.. ATHEISTS SOMETIMES THINK THEY DON'T HAVE PARENTS AND HISTORIES. e.g. MACBAN DON'T LIKE PROF. BANJI AKINTOYE.
Re: The Religion Called Atheism by hopefulLandlord: 6:51am On Aug 23, 2021
orunto27:
ATHEISM IS A MYOPIC DISBELIEF IN LEGENDS.. ATHEISTS SOMETIMES THINK THEY DON'T HAVE PARENTS AND HISTORIES.
orunto27:
ATHEISM IS A MYOPIC DISBELIEF IN LEGENDS.. ATHEISTS SOMETIMES THINK THEY DON'T HAVE PARENTS AND HISTORIES. e.g. MACBAN DON'T LIKE PROF. BANJI AKINTOYE.
InspectorIawaI:
Dtruthspeaker:

It's over for frank317 and many other self-named atheists for the essence of the rapture is to separate the sheep from the goats, the righteous from the unrighteous and "Mark" them both.

The irony in this is that the creator of this very thread became an atheist even argued against belief in gods and religion. Nairaland atheists una well-done o
Re: The Religion Called Atheism by Dtruthspeaker: 12:16pm On Aug 23, 2021
hopefulLandlord:

The irony in this is that the creator of this very thread became an atheist even argued against belief in gods and religion. Nairaland atheists una well-done o

grin Wow! Very funny indeed.

How so many think that they have God whereas, they have an "He don't know them, depart from me ye workers of iniquity".

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Connecting To The Resurrection Power {revival Service} - Dr. D.K Olukoya / Proof Of God's Existence Found , That Kind Of Evidence !!!! / Mary The Mother Of Jesus Has Been Married Off To Mohammed By Allah!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.