Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Photo :graphic Photo Of A Slaughtered Nigerian Soldier - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo :graphic Photo Of A Slaughtered Nigerian Soldier (1719 Views)

Photo Of Another Nigerian Soldier Killed By The Boko Haram / Is This The Tallest Nigerian Soldier? See What Buhari Did When He Met Him (Pics) / Auwal Saad, A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Members On Tuesday (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo :graphic Photo Of A Slaughtered Nigerian Soldier by elbinmanny(m): 8:52pm On Nov 26, 2015
Just found this online and decided to share. Its already trending so dont ask me how I got it.
Is he amongst the soldiers that were declared missing? cry cry cry

Re: Photo :graphic Photo Of A Slaughtered Nigerian Soldier by eme1n(m): 8:58pm On Nov 26, 2015
RIP gallant soldier!!

1 Like

Re: Photo :graphic Photo Of A Slaughtered Nigerian Soldier by resty4(m): 9:01pm On Nov 26, 2015
Islam is devil.

2 Likes

Re: Photo :graphic Photo Of A Slaughtered Nigerian Soldier by donholy28(m): 9:07pm On Nov 26, 2015
Rip this is really graphic...
Re: Photo :graphic Photo Of A Slaughtered Nigerian Soldier by Ciscogod(m): 9:09pm On Nov 26, 2015
Jihadists are everywhere in Africa. So someone can't really take any picture online serious.

I thought they said the missing solders were killed with chemical weapon? Why is this one different?

1 Like

Re: Photo :graphic Photo Of A Slaughtered Nigerian Soldier by elbinmanny(m): 9:20pm On Nov 26, 2015
Ciscogod:
Jihadists are everywhere in Africa. So someone can't really take any picture online serious.

I thought they said the missing solders were killed with chemical weapon? Why is this one different?
really stop sounding ridiculous. I know Nigerian combat kit even to the boots when I see one. Cos I have spent most of my life in barracks !

1 Like

Re: Photo :graphic Photo Of A Slaughtered Nigerian Soldier by elbinmanny(m): 9:22pm On Nov 26, 2015
Ciscogod:

the way and manner he was killed is secondary. The big question is, is he a Nigerian Soldier or not? angry
Re: Photo :graphic Photo Of A Slaughtered Nigerian Soldier by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 26, 2015
OP, what do you want to hear?

2 Likes

Re: Photo :graphic Photo Of A Slaughtered Nigerian Soldier by fx45(m): 9:42pm On Nov 26, 2015
Ciscogod:

Zombie detected! Nigerian soldiers are killed on a daily basis in the North-East. Get that into your dense brain!

1 Like

Re: Photo :graphic Photo Of A Slaughtered Nigerian Soldier by elbinmanny(m): 9:53pm On Nov 26, 2015
folksync:
OP, what do you want to hear?
that at least I wish it was you
Re: Photo :graphic Photo Of A Slaughtered Nigerian Soldier by Ciscogod(m): 9:57pm On Nov 26, 2015
fx45:
Zombie detected! Nigerian soldiers are killed on a daily basis in the North-East. Get that into your dense brain!

I know. But the OP said maybe one of the missing solders

1 Like

Re: Photo :graphic Photo Of A Slaughtered Nigerian Soldier by elbinmanny(m): 10:11pm On Nov 26, 2015
Ciscogod:

I know. But the OP said maybe one of the missing solders
does maybe seem to you like being conclusive?
Re: Photo :graphic Photo Of A Slaughtered Nigerian Soldier by mikron(m): 10:19pm On Nov 26, 2015
i already posted this ystdy
Re: Photo :graphic Photo Of A Slaughtered Nigerian Soldier by elbinmanny(m): 11:42pm On Nov 26, 2015
mikron:
i already posted this ystdy
and whobis dragging post with u?
Re: Photo :graphic Photo Of A Slaughtered Nigerian Soldier by mikron(m): 12:30am On Nov 27, 2015
elbinmanny:
and whobis dragging post with u?
it means its a stale news.

(1) (Reply)

' President Shagari, Please Forgive Us!'. Tunde Fagbenle / Dino Melaye Arrives Hospital To See Late James Ocholi In His N7.2m Polaris / Evidence That INEC Has Been Compromised By APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.