Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,710 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Photo : Funny Church Name, "Dress To Work Jesus Ministries. .." - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photo : Funny Church Name, "Dress To Work Jesus Ministries. .." (862 Views)

What's The Funniest Church Name You've Heard? / Nice Work: Jesus’ Tomb Restored After Nine Months Of Work / Female Preacher's Dress To A Birthday Party: Anything Wrong With It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo : Funny Church Name, "Dress To Work Jesus Ministries. .." by ify84(m): 9:10pm On Nov 26, 2015
This kind name self

Re: Photo : Funny Church Name, "Dress To Work Jesus Ministries. .." by orlando5: 9:12pm On Nov 26, 2015
End time church angry
Re: Photo : Funny Church Name, "Dress To Work Jesus Ministries. .." by donholy28(m): 9:14pm On Nov 26, 2015
lol naija eh
Re: Photo : Funny Church Name, "Dress To Work Jesus Ministries. .." by domopps(m): 9:15pm On Nov 26, 2015
This funny? Hmmmmmm go to Ajangbadi or Shiibiri if you see church name u will faint.....

That's why av been avoiding the area since I came to lag.... grin

Cheeeeeers
Re: Photo : Funny Church Name, "Dress To Work Jesus Ministries. .." by 4larrah(m): 9:40pm On Nov 26, 2015
And many will be "mumulised" by the pastor of this ministry...
Re: Photo : Funny Church Name, "Dress To Work Jesus Ministries. .." by preciousme708: 3:14am On Aug 24, 2016
angry @Ify: i've seen ur profile and I've seen all u do s criticize churches, I really don't care what u do with ur profile. But I was thought "what u don't know u ask" before u'll be judged for what u know absolutely nothing about(if u're a Christian u'll know d Lord has given u d spirit of boldness and if sound mind) so asking before concluding won't be ur problem. and to those: who's been blaspheming, what evidence do u have to put down d church of God in such a manner(may God have mercy on ur ignorance)

In case u don't know: It's "Dress To Work For Jesus ministries...aka Chapel of Victory"
And it simply means I'm dressed and always ready to work for Jesus where ever I am, in any situation or circumstance.

I don't know who u are my dear, but I'm a Godgirl and I'm Dress To work for Jesus. that's who I am and that's who I'll always be

To those in Owerri, IMO state, you're welcome to visit and see for urself d awesomeness of d Lord upon d lives of his people.
venue: along d Gov's house, Amakohia road, Orji.

God bless u all real good

(1) (Reply)

See How Many Nigerians That Turned Out 4 Pastor Sam Adeyemi's Free Food(pics) / 15 Type Of Pastors You Will Meet in Church / The Truth You Know Shall Set You Free!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.