Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,681 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Finally, It's Faleke/mohammed Audu Ticket - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finally, It's Faleke/mohammed Audu Ticket (795 Views)

DSS Invites Faleke And Mohammed Audu / Faleke Picks Mohammed Audu As Running Mate / Prince Mohammed Audu's For Kogi Governorship (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Finally, It's Faleke/mohammed Audu Ticket by LegalIcon: 10:47pm On Nov 26, 2015
Following the recent events that have happened in the political landscape of Kogi State and with my understanding of the ways God does the unexpected, I strongly feel Hon. Abiodun James Faleke will end up in Luggard's House while the son of the late Prince Abubakar Audu will end up as Faleke's Deputy. One good thing I know the faithfuls of both Christianity and Islam accept is the will of God. I think it might just be God's will for Faleke to be the Governor. I however feel very compelled to register my displeasure with APC for playing double standard with the situation by insisting on a fresh primaries which may end up totalling removing Faleke from the whole contest. The change mantra should favour Faleke, who's a new breed of politician different from the old principalities in Kogi like Wade, Late Audu, Echocho. Kogi is an assemblage of different tribes and not just the very powerful Igalas. I feel Mohammed should be used as Faleke's running mate so as to compensate for his late father's undying dream to lead Kogi state, may be Mohammed too will one day, be the Governor. For now, let him go and queue. Let another tribe in Kogi try governance. I'm ready to mobilize for Faleke and I have been praying for him.
Re: Finally, It's Faleke/mohammed Audu Ticket by Ibelong2God: 10:52pm On Nov 26, 2015
No source?
Endtime combination
Re: Finally, It's Faleke/mohammed Audu Ticket by Hefemale: 10:53pm On Nov 26, 2015
OK

(1) (Reply)

Igbo's Presidency Might Be Fulfil After 8yrs Of Buhari / I Do Not Regret Supporting President Buhari - Prof. Wole Soyinka / 20 Things Nigerians May Experience In 2016 Under Buhari’s Govt-gov. Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.