Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,519 members, 7,958,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:40 PM

FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) (40124 Views)

14-year-old SS2 Student Commits Suicide, Because He Failed And Had To Repeat / Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) / Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 27, 2015
So Many Bad News Everywhere!!!!!and it sells fast.
BUT I BRING YOU GOOD NEWS HAPPENING IN LAGOS!!!!!! LISTEN CAREFULLY
A PLACE WHERE BARENESS, NO MATTER THE NUMBER OF YEARS IS CRUSHED! 26,40,13,9,32,YRS BARENESS,ALL CRUSHED!

A PLACE WHERE PROSTITUTES & ROBBERS COME OUT OPENLY TO DENOUNCE THEIR TRADES.

A PLACE WHERE HIV IS GIVEN RED CARD AS MALARIA.

A PLACE WHERE FOUNDATIONAL CURSES & EVERY TYPE OF CURSE IS SHATTERED

A PLACE WHERE SS IS CHANGED TO AA

A PLACE WHERE YOU DON'T NEED TO PAY A DIME BEFORE BREAST CANCER, LUNG CANCER,HEART CANCER & EVERY TYPE/KIND OF CANCER IS CANCELLED TOTALLY!!

A PLACE WHERE JOBLESS IS TERMINATED! A PLACE WHERE EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED, GOD QUALIFIES U.

A PLACE WHERE YOU STEP IN, GOD PUTS HIS MARKS ON U AND U BECOME A TERROR TO ROBBERS, MILITANTS, EVIL MEN & Women.

A PLACE WHERE YOU SEE THE RE-INCARNATION OF THE BIBLE LIVE AND IN YOUR LIFE.

A PLACE WHERE ANYTHING YOU IMAGINE CAN HAPPEN.

A PLACE WHERE IT IS NOT BY STRUGGLE!!

ITS HAPPENING AGAIN LIVE IN LAGOS @ THE LORD'S CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MOVEMENT. IJESHA. OSHODI MILE 2 EXPRESSWAY. A 2 DAY PROGRAM TITLED" HOPE FOR THE NEEDY".
DATE: SATURDAY NOVEMBER 28TH-29TH SUNDAY.
Re: FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) by saintkel(m): 8:09am On Nov 27, 2015
Hmm and he thinks dat is d solution? People have worse result even grad with d worst grade n yet make impact in dia community
Re: FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) by Sijo01(f): 8:10am On Nov 27, 2015
SmartMugu:
Ask PJ cheesy
Re: FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 27, 2015
nonesense:
Na who i go ask?
nonsense! cheesy
Re: FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) by ethicalUser(m): 8:10am On Nov 27, 2015
Sijo01:

He hung himself while lying on the floor with pool of blood? Your own journalism nor get part 2.
Its possible he stabbed himself to death .. People don't commit suicide by hanging themselves alone.
Re: FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) by ahmodu4real(m): 8:11am On Nov 27, 2015
these guy no get sense. at all, no second though, he doesn't have friends. his situation is not even upto mine am having 2year extra i didn't think of suicide for a second because i believe is just a challenge. at the end of the day may be he wont even use the certificate for anything. but he end up taking his own precious life mumu pikin.
Re: FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) by hadura29(m): 8:11am On Nov 27, 2015
madridguy:
This reminds me of the movie " 3 I.diots " .

Yea that's true, the guy that built that drone that the vc rejected.. Extra year is no biggie, some youths don't realise that.

In other news, hope you were impressed with our boys on wednesday?

Good morning..
Re: FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 27, 2015
na wa ooo.....
Re: FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) by MzPecs(f): 8:12am On Nov 27, 2015
babatgtr:
This post is confusing, is futa now polytechnic? )>
Very confusing sad
I'm sure the mod didn't check the content of the thread before taking it to FP grin
Re: FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) by Rapidlove(m): 8:12am On Nov 27, 2015
stupid boy
Re: FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 27, 2015
Tex42:
He should have borrowed... Guess it's too late now, he will definitely learn the power of borrowing in heaven or hell.
An extra year isn't the end of the world. Most graduates are still unemployed and roaming the streets. Why the rush?
Re: FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) by nwakibie3(m): 8:13am On Nov 27, 2015
As if he will get job in Chevron immediately after graduation. Some people don't think at all. Now he is dead and that's forever, is it better than spending jst one year to complete his result? Straight to hell fire
Re: FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) by Spiff20(m): 8:13am On Nov 27, 2015
School can be frustrating at times but it ain't worth suicide. You'll get to a point in your life when you'll realize that getting out of school was your least challenge. Btw FUTA is not a poly and engineering not a dept
Re: FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) by Chidimercy: 8:13am On Nov 27, 2015
RIP to the death
Re: FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) by toprealman: 8:13am On Nov 27, 2015
People should show respect to the dead and his family by not spewing rubbish!!!
Was there a suicide note? Why spread this unnecessary rumor?

1 Like

Re: FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) by Btruth: 8:14am On Nov 27, 2015
Oh! But why are people not taking failure as part of life? Failure is never the end of life, it's part of exercises that will re-shape the course in our life. The battle is never for the swift anyway.

RIP to the dead.
Re: FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) by bunmifunsho: 8:15am On Nov 27, 2015
O boy!!! Na Bleep up b dis. A 1 go soon finish.
Re: FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) by ceejayluv(m): 8:16am On Nov 27, 2015
I had an extra year... now I'm working in my field. why take your life?
Re: FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) by Blessedjyde: 8:16am On Nov 27, 2015
Federal university of technology Akure or Federal polytechnic Ado.? They r in different States.
Re: FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) by Sijo01(f): 8:18am On Nov 27, 2015
ethicalUser:

Its possible he stabbed himself to death .. People don't commit suicide by hanging themselves alone.

Did you read op's report at all? He clearly stated the guy hung himself.

That's a wrong report because the deceased is on the floor on the pool of his blood.

1 Like

Re: FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) by Tedassie(m): 8:18am On Nov 27, 2015
Depression is a silent killer,the underlying cause of PTSD culminating in suicide.

Suicide is NEVER an answer!!!
Re: FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) by adeoba2008(m): 8:18am On Nov 27, 2015
This is not ordinary.
Re: FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) by jabojafa(m): 8:19am On Nov 27, 2015
odeku457:
Get your Facts right @Op. Dont just copy and Paste on here.

FUT AKURE ----- FED PO Ado-Ekiti

there is a big difference and they are in diff states.

Rip to the Poor Soul.

and there is no such dept as department of engineering
Re: FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) by splendidthings(f): 8:20am On Nov 27, 2015
Even as Nigeria don bend reach, No light No fuel No joy. Beggers don't even think of suicide I had a lodge mate in school then who did ND 3 times why he never die. Let me quote my mom " na home problem dey worry am" RIP

1 Like

Re: FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) by Valentine73(m): 8:21am On Nov 27, 2015
Towncrier247:
Sorry, was meant to type Akure
But which Poly dey Akure? Pls get your facts and details right before posting
Re: FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) by madridguy(m): 8:21am On Nov 27, 2015
Impress kee ? Am still badly hurt, the el-classico pain me like kilode. I don't even care to watch the Wednesday Match and only to check the result and feel disappointed more. Benitez must go dole.

hadura29:

Yea that's true, the guy that built that drone that the vc rejected.. Extra year is no biggie, some youths don't realise that.

In other news, hope you were impressed with our boys on wednesday?

Good morning..

Re: FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 27, 2015
its a pity.....that an important person could see himself to be so worthless....just for the cause of an extra year.....but how are we sure he was not muddered. I pray for mercy on his soul

1 Like

Re: FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) by Dekingmoses(m): 8:23am On Nov 27, 2015
John lobu of 3 idiots. End time student
Re: FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) by begwong: 8:25am On Nov 27, 2015
Op and mod, seun & lalalasticlala na FUTA or FEDPOLY AKURE
Re: FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) by begwong: 8:26am On Nov 27, 2015
Haba Op and mod, seun & lalalasticlala na FUTA or FEDPOLY AKURE
Re: FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 8:27am On Nov 27, 2015
Joy Lobo in 3 idiots did the same. All is well cry
Re: FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) by Bank450(m): 8:27am On Nov 27, 2015
Moderators should change the name of the school, its fed ploy ado ekiti, and not FUTA, it also happened this year in a competition when they wanted yo announce those who qualified and called federal university if agriculture akure.

Lalasticlala come and correct this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pepper In Vagina Saga: No Phone Was Missing, Police CP / African Men Found Hiding In Mattresses Just To Enter Europe (photos) / Graphic Photo: People Gunned By Suspected Cultists In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.