Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

Graphic Photos: FUTA Student Commits Suicide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic Photos: FUTA Student Commits Suicide (3392 Views)

Suicide Bomb Attack In Muna, Borno (Graphic Photos) / Soldiers Kill Three Female Suicide Bombers In Monguno (Graphic Photos) / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Photos: FUTA Student Commits Suicide by emmalezy(m): 1:28am On Nov 27, 2015
[img]http://4.bp..com/-dS0VYI-GDQw/VleJ3cUHAnI/AAAAAAAHdeE/Uxo7tytpx74/s1600/0000.jpg[/img]
A final year student of the department of Engineering, Federal Polytechnic, Ado_Ekiti simply identified as Festus, hung himself after checking his results and discovering he will be spending another year as an extra year student in the school. See the photo after the cut...
[img]http://4.bp..com/-fq1mhvFOtRQ/VleJ4VABMOI/AAAAAAAHdeM/nsrIuTTcE5g/s1600/01.jpg[/img]

SOURCE
http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/11/futa-student-commits-suicide-after.html

cc lalasticlala
Re: Graphic Photos: FUTA Student Commits Suicide by otipoju(m): 1:32am On Nov 27, 2015
stupid guy...just extra year

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos: FUTA Student Commits Suicide by Candyrain(m): 1:45am On Nov 27, 2015
The handiwork of witches from his village. See village remote control... Chaiii

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos: FUTA Student Commits Suicide by Nobody: 1:48am On Nov 27, 2015
Eyaa, poor boy.

It's a pity his poor reasoning cost his life.undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos: FUTA Student Commits Suicide by tuzle(m): 2:00am On Nov 27, 2015
emmalezy:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-dS0VYI-GDQw/VleJ3cUHAnI/AAAAAAAHdeE/Uxo7tytpx74/s1600/0000.jpg[/img]
A final year student of the department of Engineering, Federal Polytechnic, Ado_Ekiti simply identified as Festus, hung himself after checking his results and discovering he will be spending another year as an extra year student in the school. See the photo after the cut...
[img]http://4.bp..com/-fq1mhvFOtRQ/VleJ4VABMOI/AAAAAAAHdeM/nsrIuTTcE5g/s1600/01.jpg[/img]

SOURCE
http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/11/futa-student-commits-suicide-after.html

cc lalasticlala
some people are just so daft. now dat he his dead how will dat change his result, he should have just commited the suicide y he was in nd1 rather dan allowing his parent to pay his fee from nd1 to hnd1. now he wasted his life and also his fee.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos: FUTA Student Commits Suicide by saintgoogle(m): 2:11am On Nov 27, 2015
angry
Re: Graphic Photos: FUTA Student Commits Suicide by olumide81(m): 2:20am On Nov 27, 2015
What makes him think he would have found a job or make a living with the certificate if he had graduated without carryover.....sorry nigger RIP

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos: FUTA Student Commits Suicide by Ezerbullet(m): 2:29am On Nov 27, 2015
Rip.. you should have tried harder
Re: Graphic Photos: FUTA Student Commits Suicide by baby124: 2:38am On Nov 27, 2015
Something needs to be done about Nigerian education system. Failing students out of ego and requiring that a student spends a whole year to resist a class is madness. Pure madness. I hope the minister of education has a plan.

The educational environment is supposed to be educational, enabling, interactive and positioning students for success. Not lazy professors failing students because they feel no student can get higher than a B. Such professors should be retrenched and chained to a psychiatric home.

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos: FUTA Student Commits Suicide by EHMIR(m): 3:44am On Nov 27, 2015
I will rather kill my self than to commit suicide..patience jonathan.

Did he kill himself or he commited suicide
Re: Graphic Photos: FUTA Student Commits Suicide by IamAtribalist: 3:57am On Nov 27, 2015
cool hung himself - so where is the blood coming from?

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos: FUTA Student Commits Suicide by Nobody: 3:59am On Nov 27, 2015
Such a sorry situation, he should have gathered courage and face the extra year. Condolences to his loved.
Re: Graphic Photos: FUTA Student Commits Suicide by Elparaiso(m): 4:00am On Nov 27, 2015
My own is that the OP said FUTA and now I am seeing Federal Polytechnic, Ado_Ekiti.

Change one of them biko.
I blame Jumia for making ropes cheaper

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos: FUTA Student Commits Suicide by teeboila(m): 4:35am On Nov 27, 2015
seriously?
Re: Graphic Photos: FUTA Student Commits Suicide by Ciscogod(m): 4:47am On Nov 27, 2015
Instead of that. He would have just lias with Nigeria army. He would have been deploy to sabimsa to fight for nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos: FUTA Student Commits Suicide by anigbajumo(m): 5:17am On Nov 27, 2015
baby124:
Something needs to be done about Nigerian education system. Failing students out of ego and requiring that a student spends a whole year to resist a class is madness. Pure madness. I hope the minister of education has a plan.

The educational environment is supposed to be educational, enabling, interactive and positioning students for success. Not lazy professors failing students because they feel no student can get higher than a B. Such professors should be retrenched and chained to a psychiatric home.
seconded
Re: Graphic Photos: FUTA Student Commits Suicide by Meritbaba(m): 5:35am On Nov 27, 2015
Why u come write FUTA nah, that's Ado poly
Re: Graphic Photos: FUTA Student Commits Suicide by imsuboi(m): 5:51am On Nov 27, 2015
Re: Graphic Photos: FUTA Student Commits Suicide by Nobody: 5:53am On Nov 27, 2015
EHMIR:
I will rather kill my self than to commit suicide..patience jonathan.

Did he kill himself or he commited suicide

you are in dire need of brain better order on jumia i heard its 70% off

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos: FUTA Student Commits Suicide by kokoA(m): 5:54am On Nov 27, 2015
The boy no get sense at all. A friend of mine spent two years extra in school because of one lecturer, today he is doing better than all of us.
Re: Graphic Photos: FUTA Student Commits Suicide by ResponsibleThug(m): 6:03am On Nov 27, 2015
@Op, better remove FUTA from the topic and replace it with Ado-Poly. angry

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos: FUTA Student Commits Suicide by tyson99(m): 6:03am On Nov 27, 2015
kokoA:
The boy no get sense at all. A friend of mine spent two years extra in school because of one lecturer, today he is doing better than all of us.
That's life
Re: Graphic Photos: FUTA Student Commits Suicide by agarawu23(m): 6:06am On Nov 27, 2015
Mumu

Oya go and increase your score in heaven.
Re: Graphic Photos: FUTA Student Commits Suicide by ResponsibleThug(m): 6:10am On Nov 27, 2015
agarawu23:
Mumu
Oya go and increase your score in heaven.
Heaven keh?... infact the guy don get Extra year in hell..
Re: Graphic Photos: FUTA Student Commits Suicide by agarawu23(m): 6:12am On Nov 27, 2015
ResponsibleThug:

Heaven keh?... infact the guy don get Extra year in hell..
abi o grin
Re: Graphic Photos: FUTA Student Commits Suicide by biznus: 6:15am On Nov 27, 2015
Ended his time.

End time solution
Re: Graphic Photos: FUTA Student Commits Suicide by SHOPPERS(m): 6:20am On Nov 27, 2015
Extra year for Polytechnic?
Re: Graphic Photos: FUTA Student Commits Suicide by meezynetwork(m): 6:22am On Nov 27, 2015
How come the blood the floor?
Re: Graphic Photos: FUTA Student Commits Suicide by oluwajjayfabric(f): 6:25am On Nov 27, 2015
So people that have had tons of extra years in labor market unemployed should fry themselves abi.. poor soul cry That is if he truly commited sucide sef.. maybe he used a sharp rope ? cool

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos: FUTA Student Commits Suicide by kennyman2000(m): 6:26am On Nov 27, 2015
Hmmmmmm....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen, Hoodlums Invade Farm Settlement In Ibadan / How True Is The Allegation Against Buhari’s Wife? / Nigeria Steadily On The Path Of Yugoslavia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.