Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,506 members, 7,958,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:45 PM

Declare Me Gov-elect, Audu’s Running Mate Writes INEC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Declare Me Gov-elect, Audu’s Running Mate Writes INEC (2317 Views)

Edo 2016; Declare Me Winner, Ize-iyamu Tells Tribunal / Fayose In Certificate Mess.. EFCC Writes INEC / Audu's Running Mate, Faleke Writes INEC, Insists He's The Governor-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Declare Me Gov-elect, Audu’s Running Mate Writes INEC by DONSMITH123(m): 8:37am On Nov 27, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
This is not the first time that INEC has attempted to perpetrate illegality that the court would later upturn. I can list more than 10 instances. This is pure illegality

let wait and see how it all plays out.
Re: Declare Me Gov-elect, Audu’s Running Mate Writes INEC by OnankpaBa(m): 8:39am On Nov 27, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
This is not the first time that INEC has attempted to perpetrate illegality that the court would later upturn. I can list more than 10 instances. This is pure illegality

Which law are you relying on?

Going by what has happened Alhaji Yahaya Bello Adoza (Fair Plus) is the next in line to replace Audu.
Re: Declare Me Gov-elect, Audu’s Running Mate Writes INEC by OnankpaBa(m): 8:40am On Nov 27, 2015
lalasticlala food don come
Re: Declare Me Gov-elect, Audu’s Running Mate Writes INEC by adaweezy(m): 8:44am On Nov 27, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
This is a trying times for ethnic minorities and other oppressed people in Nigeria. The decision to send Yahaya Bello by APC will be tested in court and quashed. No law in Nigeria allows for a fresh candidate to be forwarded in the event of death or even resignation when election is ongoing. James Faleke should be declared the winner and the APC candidate.
Shut up.. Quashed on what reasons.... E-warrior oshi
You know nothing
Re: Declare Me Gov-elect, Audu’s Running Mate Writes INEC by adaweezy(m): 8:45am On Nov 27, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Give 10 examples of a Kogi type scenario
What law are you relying upon?
Re: Declare Me Gov-elect, Audu’s Running Mate Writes INEC by OnankpaBa(m): 8:48am On Nov 27, 2015
adaweezy:

You know nothing

He's a PDP Man

2 Likes

Re: Declare Me Gov-elect, Audu’s Running Mate Writes INEC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:54am On Nov 27, 2015
OnankpaBa:

Going by what has happened Alhaji Yahaya Bello Adoza (Fair Plus) is the next in line to replace Audu.
adaweezy:

You know nothing
You are being agitated and displaying sign of weakness.
Re: Declare Me Gov-elect, Audu’s Running Mate Writes INEC by OnankpaBa(m): 8:56am On Nov 27, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

did i hear you say weakness?

Even with the remaining votes, did you think Wada will come back?
Re: Declare Me Gov-elect, Audu’s Running Mate Writes INEC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:02am On Nov 27, 2015
OnankpaBa:

I am talking about Faleke Abiodun being the Governor-in-waiting and you are talking Wada. Wada can't be Governor beyond the expiration of his first tenure in 2012... Except he's re-elected in 2019 or subsequent elections.
Re: Declare Me Gov-elect, Audu’s Running Mate Writes INEC by adaweezy(m): 9:26am On Nov 27, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

S 85, 87, 33, 32 and 36 of the electoral act
S 181(1) of the constitution unfortunately does not make Faleke eligible... I think you need to read more.....

your inability to grasp issues is bewildering, thats why i made that statement
This is a trying times for ethnic minorities and other oppressed people in Nigeria. The decision to send Yahaya Bello by APC will be tested in court and quashed. James Faleke should be declared the winner and the APC candidate
This is an example of how you consistently goof Yahaya Bello is of a minority tribe in Kogi state
Re: Declare Me Gov-elect, Audu’s Running Mate Writes INEC by OnankpaBa(m): 9:26am On Nov 27, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

I am talking about Faleke Abiodun being the Governor-in-waiting and you are talking Wada. Wada can't be Governor beyond the expiration of his first tenure in 2012... Except he's re-elected in 2019 or subsequent elections.

thank you cheesy
Re: Declare Me Gov-elect, Audu’s Running Mate Writes INEC by DONSMITH123(m): 9:30am On Nov 27, 2015
adaweezy:

Yahaya Bello is of a minority tribe in Kogi state

with due respect sir, must it be only igala rulling kogi state? Just wanna know why please.
Re: Declare Me Gov-elect, Audu’s Running Mate Writes INEC by OnankpaBa(m): 9:31am On Nov 27, 2015
DONSMITH123:

with due respect sir, must it be only igala rulling kogi state? Just wanna know why please.

Igala dominate the whole tribe in kogi state.

1 Like

Re: Declare Me Gov-elect, Audu’s Running Mate Writes INEC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:33am On Nov 27, 2015
adaweezy:

S 85, 87, 33, 32 and 36 of the electoral act
S 181(1) of the constitution unfortunately does not make Faleke eligible... I think you need to read more.....

your inability to grasp issues is bewildering, thats why i made that statement

This is an example of how you consistently goof Yahaya Bello is of a minority tribe in Kogi state
Those sections talked about a fresh election and NOT an ongoing election. Faleke is not participating in any fresh election but is continuing with the mandate of the ongoing election.

As for Yahaya Bellow, he CAN'T be Governor except when there is a fresh contest, which is NOT the case. If Faleke should die today, the whole process will be cancelled for a fresh start. In other words, no non-participant can benefit in an ongoing election. Comprehend those sections and cast your mind back to SC ruling on Haruna Vs INEC 1998, where INEC was bent on perpetrating illegality.
Re: Declare Me Gov-elect, Audu’s Running Mate Writes INEC by SmithEnemona(m): 9:46am On Nov 27, 2015
and the arguement continue grin grin grin
Re: Declare Me Gov-elect, Audu’s Running Mate Writes INEC by SmithEnemona(m): 9:46am On Nov 27, 2015
OnankpaBa:

Re: Declare Me Gov-elect, Audu’s Running Mate Writes INEC by adaweezy(m): 9:47am On Nov 27, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Those sections talked about a fresh election and NOT an ongoing election. Faleke is not participating in any fresh election but is continuing with the mandate of the ongoing election.

As for Yahaya Bellow, he CAN'T be Governor except when there is a fresh contest, which is NOT the case. If Faleke should die today, the whole process will be cancelled for a fresh start. In other words, no non-participant can benefit in an ongoing election. Comprehend those sections and cast your mind back to SC ruling on Haruna Vs INEC 1998, where INEC was bent on perpetrating illegality.
first bolded Faleke would still remain deputy governor....... Besides the fresh election being countermanded is the 91 Polling Units declared inconclusive by INEC, please note the way you Interpret LAW is different from the way you read interpret a normal statement..
Law is Not 1+1=2
second Bolded Its actually INEC & ors VS the PDP not Haruna vs INEC
Re: Declare Me Gov-elect, Audu’s Running Mate Writes INEC by oluwaSmith1(f): 9:52am On Nov 27, 2015
OnankpaBa:

i dey tell you. am just angry with Faleke

Re: Declare Me Gov-elect, Audu’s Running Mate Writes INEC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:58am On Nov 27, 2015
adaweezy:

first bolded Faleke would still remain deputy governor....... Besides the fresh election being countermanded is the 91 Polling Units declared inconclusive by INEC, please note the way you Interpret LAW is different from the way you read interpret a normal statement..
Law is Not 1+1=2
second Bolded Its actually INEC & ors VS the PDP not Haruna vs INEC
I don't know why you love argument like this. The election in 91 polling units is an ongoing election that started with Audu/Faleke. It wasn't concluded because 91PU were cancelled hence, the inconclusive election. Hence, Faleke is continuing the process.

A fresh election means the whole process will be restarted beginning from nomination of candidates by parties to conducting a new election in ALL LGAs of the state. This however, is not the case in Kogi. Yahaya should lobby for Deputy because "He'll Never Emerge Governor" and no illegality by INEC or APC can stop that. You can quote me anywhere!
Re: Declare Me Gov-elect, Audu’s Running Mate Writes INEC by adaweezy(m): 10:46am On Nov 27, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

I don't know why you love argument like this. The election in 91 polling units is an ongoing election that started with Audu/Faleke. It wasn't concluded because 91PU were cancelled hence, the inconclusive election. Hence, Faleke is continuing the process.

A fresh election means the whole process will be restarted beginning from nomination of candidates by parties to conducting a new election in ALL LGAs of the state. This however, is not the case in Kogi. Yahaya should lobby for Deputy because "He'll Never Emerge Governor" and no illegality by INEC or APC can stop that. You can quote me anywhere!

Always goofing Declaring Faleke Governor or allowing Faleke to run on the ticket will lead to the doctrine of wasted votes which PDP will apply.We all know that votes in an election belong to the party

is it that you dont know how to read or you just want APC to fail
S87 of the electoral act invalidates Falekes Candidacy
REASON: he did not participate in the APC Primaries
TONYEBARANISTA IN SIMPLE ENGLISH Any Nomination OF FALEKE by the APC will be Illegal, Null and Void because it is inconsistent with all know Nigerian Extant laws PARTICULARLY SECTION 87 OF THE ELECTORAL ACT 2010 AS AMENDED as a court may willingly declare Wada as the winner of the elections
Anyway APC has submitted Bello's name you can help Faleke in going to court

Re: Declare Me Gov-elect, Audu’s Running Mate Writes INEC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:00am On Nov 27, 2015
adaweezy:

Always goofing Declaring Faleke Governor or allowing Faleke to run on the ticket will lead to the doctrine of wasted votes which PDP will apply.We all know that votes in an election belong to the party

is it that you dont know how to read or you just want APC to fail
S87 of the electoral act invalidates Falekes Candidacy
REASON: he did not participate in the APC Primaries
TONYEBARANISTA IN SIMPLE ENGLISH Any Nomination OF FALEKE by the APC will be Illegal, Null and Void because it is inconsistent with all know Nigerian Extant laws PARTICULARLY SECTION 87 OF THE ELECTORAL ACT 2010 AS AMENDED as a court may willingly declare Wada as the winner of the elections
Anyway APC has submitted Bello's name you can help Faleke in going to court
Read again... Faleke is not emerging as APC candidate for a fresh election that requires fresh primaries. He's continuing with the election and mandate that he jointly shares with Audu.
TonyeBarcanista:

Re: Declare Me Gov-elect, Audu’s Running Mate Writes INEC by SirSmithHarry(m): 11:13am On Nov 27, 2015
lalasticlala
Re: Declare Me Gov-elect, Audu’s Running Mate Writes INEC by SirSmithHarry(m): 11:14am On Nov 27, 2015
grin
OnankpaBa:

With the remaining votes, i dont see wada winning the election. But APC need to be careful.
Re: Declare Me Gov-elect, Audu’s Running Mate Writes INEC by Laurgirl(f): 11:28am On Nov 27, 2015
Lurcky:
Hmmm I m beginning to think that Audu's murderer is in the APC caucus. And he was murdered so that Tinubu's anointed will become the governor.

KOgi make una no allow Tinubu play into una head o

End time politics
Re: Declare Me Gov-elect, Audu’s Running Mate Writes INEC by adaweezy(m): 12:18pm On Nov 27, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Read again... Faleke is not emerging as APC candidate for a fresh election that requires fresh primaries. He's continuing with the election and mandate that he jointly shares with Audu.
Who is talking about Fresh Elections here ?
the current election continues with Faleke as deputy Governor and Yahaya bello by virtue of participating in the primaries replacing Audu as APC's candidate.
THERE IS NO FRESH ELECTION, the electoral process continues since AUDU the original flag bearer is dead and the elections to be countermanded are the 91 PUs grin grin grin

APC has submitted Bello's name already, if you feel aggrieved GO TO COURT
Re: Declare Me Gov-elect, Audu’s Running Mate Writes INEC by adaweezy(m): 12:21pm On Nov 27, 2015
DONSMITH123:

Well the IGALA's feel they own the state and other ethnicities are outsiders
Bello is Ebira, Faleke is Okun/yoruba
Re: Declare Me Gov-elect, Audu’s Running Mate Writes INEC by DONSMITH123(m): 12:24pm On Nov 27, 2015
adaweezy:

Well the IGALA's feel they own the state and other ethnicities are outsiders
Bello is Ebira, Faleke is Okun/yoruba

I dont see any Igala rulling the state the way its going. I knew a lot of my friends will not agree to these but that's the reality.
Re: Declare Me Gov-elect, Audu’s Running Mate Writes INEC by OnankpaBa(m): 12:26pm On Nov 27, 2015
DONSMITH123:

I dont see any Igala rulling the state the way its going. I knew a lot of my friends will not agree to these but that's the reality.

are you sure? well, let wait and see
Re: Declare Me Gov-elect, Audu’s Running Mate Writes INEC by adaweezy(m): 12:55pm On Nov 27, 2015
DONSMITH123:

the igalas should leave power sef despite controlling the State for 24 years, dominating the civil service and other public enterprises. How as this domination benefited them??
Okene a Non-Igala town is still the most developed area in the state.
Re: Declare Me Gov-elect, Audu’s Running Mate Writes INEC by OnankpaBa(m): 1:06pm On Nov 27, 2015
adaweezy:

the igalas should leave power sef despite controlling the State for 24 years, dominating the civil service and other public enterprises. How as this domination benefited them??

Gerrahere. Ebira boy. How can okene be the most develop. Am sure you dont have anything to say. Is it the local Okene that i know or which okene? The Okene that its only Graves that develop the town?

gerrahere.
Re: Declare Me Gov-elect, Audu’s Running Mate Writes INEC by DONSMITH123(m): 1:06pm On Nov 27, 2015
grin
adaweezy:

Re: Declare Me Gov-elect, Audu’s Running Mate Writes INEC by adaweezy(m): 1:58pm On Nov 27, 2015
OnankpaBa:

Gerrahere. Ebira boy. How can okene be the most develop. Am sure you dont have anything to say. Is it the local Okene that i know or which okene? The Okene that its only Graves that develop the town?

gerrahere.
I wont resort to ethnic slurs..Kindly mind your manners

(1) (2) (Reply)

Message And Mails Shared Between Sugarbelly And Mustapha 2008 / APC Spent More Than PDP During Elections - Fani-kayode / Pics:Goodluck Jonathan Look Dapper As He Speaks At Hope Global Forum In USA 2day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.