Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,809 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Guests At DonJazzy's Birthday Party Receive N120k Each As Birthday Souvenirs - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Guests At DonJazzy's Birthday Party Receive N120k Each As Birthday Souvenirs (41872 Views)

Funke Akindele & Husband, JJC Entertaining Guests At Their House Warming Party / Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) / Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guests At DonJazzy's Birthday Party Receive N120k Each As Birthday Souvenirs by Stuntkid172(m): 11:37am On Nov 27, 2015
END TIME $600 next year now, see how ppl go take full for him B.day
Re: Guests At DonJazzy's Birthday Party Receive N120k Each As Birthday Souvenirs by delishpot: 11:37am On Nov 27, 2015
Thollulope:

hahahaha
u too lyk money

No be my fault o. Money too sweet jor. E nor easy to not like it.

1 Like

Re: Guests At DonJazzy's Birthday Party Receive N120k Each As Birthday Souvenirs by kechywillz(m): 11:43am On Nov 27, 2015
I bet you,they were peeps outside waiting to enter and celebrate the birthday party,of course they wouldnt be allowed. How much is he gonna share if them all show up
Re: Guests At DonJazzy's Birthday Party Receive N120k Each As Birthday Souvenirs by Xhaka(m): 12:18pm On Nov 27, 2015
Its only in Nigeria that the rich will help the rich
Re: Guests At DonJazzy's Birthday Party Receive N120k Each As Birthday Souvenirs by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 27, 2015
Standing5:
Going by what i understand Sovenir is suppose to be some form of gift that can, and will, help people remember the event. The money could become an insult to some people because you are saying to them this money will serve you long enough to make you remember this event. What's $600 to someone who has N20m?

N20M NOT $20M...WHY ARE WE TOO QUICK TO CRITICIZE....MANY MAKING COMMENTS HERE HAVE NEVER GIVEN PRESENTS WORTH N5000 IN ANY EVENT YET THEY COMMENT LIKE THEY WOULD HAVE GIVEN OUT PRIVATE JETS IF THEY WERE IN DON JAZZYS SHOES.I BET IF DON J SHARED SUVs AS SOUVENIRS NAIRALANDERS WOULD STILL EXPECT MORE THAN THAT.
Re: Guests At DonJazzy's Birthday Party Receive N120k Each As Birthday Souvenirs by 400billionman: 12:34pm On Nov 27, 2015
He has the spirit of giving.

With the kind of comments on this thread, most poor people are wicked..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guests At DonJazzy's Birthday Party Receive N120k Each As Birthday Souvenirs by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 27, 2015
400billionman:
He has the spirit of giving.

With the kind of comments on this thread, most poor people are wicked..

And that's why they're poor. They have an operating system that's averse to wealth and comfort. You don't attract what you attack.
Re: Guests At DonJazzy's Birthday Party Receive N120k Each As Birthday Souvenirs by chineduwright110(m): 1:25pm On Nov 27, 2015
Givers never lack I guess!! Bless bro!!
Re: Guests At DonJazzy's Birthday Party Receive N120k Each As Birthday Souvenirs by wtfCode: 1:41pm On Nov 27, 2015
now we are so so talking
Re: Guests At DonJazzy's Birthday Party Receive N120k Each As Birthday Souvenirs by Basilsekav(m): 2:42pm On Nov 27, 2015
shuuu Don't Jazzy only 33 and 2face 40? this is end time age.
Re: Guests At DonJazzy's Birthday Party Receive N120k Each As Birthday Souvenirs by JoeCutie(m): 3:10pm On Nov 27, 2015
StOla:

You shouldn't doubt peoples acclaimed ages if you don't have any proof to the contrary.

Of what significance is the correlation between 2baba being 40 and Don Jazzy being 33? Where dey classmates or playmates?

For your information, in 96/97 session Don Jazzy was an SS1 student at FGC Ijanikin, while Wande Coal was in JS1 in the same school. So if Don Jazzy sat for his SSCE in 1999 as a 16/17 year old, 2015 which is 16years later is 32/33 years.

So don't go disputing the veracity also, when you hear that Wande Coal is celebrating his 30th birthday this year.

Same thing with Davido. They just look older than their ages but their birth records and academic milestones concur.

Even Rooney looked older than his age of 16years while starting at Everton, but his records where available and could be compared to his playmates while growing up, and the statistics tallied.
Nice work. Oya clap for yourself.
Re: Guests At DonJazzy's Birthday Party Receive N120k Each As Birthday Souvenirs by siwo1: 3:14pm On Nov 27, 2015
atarapa:
Money when I don chop finish.
common sharap dia, wia u take see dat kain money 4 ur life, poor fellow.
Re: Guests At DonJazzy's Birthday Party Receive N120k Each As Birthday Souvenirs by amtaken(f): 3:41pm On Nov 27, 2015
You see what am saying.

And jealous people are here bitching around.
vislabraye:

Oprah has even done more. There was an instance she gave every guest on her show a diamond ring.
Re: Guests At DonJazzy's Birthday Party Receive N120k Each As Birthday Souvenirs by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 27, 2015
was D'banj there? tongue
Re: Guests At DonJazzy's Birthday Party Receive N120k Each As Birthday Souvenirs by nadismeq7: 5:53pm On Nov 27, 2015
Doromoney
Re: Guests At DonJazzy's Birthday Party Receive N120k Each As Birthday Souvenirs by Omijie8(m): 6:12pm On Nov 27, 2015
hmmmmm
Re: Guests At DonJazzy's Birthday Party Receive N120k Each As Birthday Souvenirs by catalan15(m): 7:38pm On Nov 27, 2015
ObiOmaMu:
Mavin boss, Don Jazzy a.k.a Don Dorobucci yesterday turned 33 and had a star studded party last night to celebrate. See what went down, guys.

Everyone who came to Don Jazzy's birthday party went home with at least $600 = N120,000 as birthday souvenirs!! And there were at least 30 guests present.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/11/don-jazzys-birthday-party-120k-souvenir.html
Re: Guests At DonJazzy's Birthday Party Receive N120k Each As Birthday Souvenirs by deyvidoris: 7:50pm On Nov 27, 2015
Wow! Don Baba started really early o! If he's only 33 now that means all those times he was with D banj, he was in his early 20's and was only 19 when he and D banj did that video for "Why me".
My people, check out this fresh and juicy story on YEMI ALADE. Thank me later http://www.globalafricana.com/2015/11/26/yemi-alade-how-that-yoruba-ibo-girl-became-an-african-superstar/
Re: Guests At DonJazzy's Birthday Party Receive N120k Each As Birthday Souvenirs by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 27, 2015
amtaken:
So many bitter folks on Nairaland.

Many of them don't wanna hear about other people's success.

This is witchcraft at it's highest level.

Y'all need deliverance.

Oprah has shared brand new car keys to her show attendees.

What's wrong with y'all.

Oh grin you no know bifor?? Welcome to nairaland , where tales of success makes a lot of peeps mumur in anger... grin welcome
Re: Guests At DonJazzy's Birthday Party Receive N120k Each As Birthday Souvenirs by shizzy7(f): 11:28pm On Nov 27, 2015
Chai!!!! angry I should have gatecrashed this Parry ...
Re: Guests At DonJazzy's Birthday Party Receive N120k Each As Birthday Souvenirs by amtaken(f): 1:08am On Nov 28, 2015
It's quite pathetic.

Success should be celebrated and not criticised. People should be very careful.
Amelian:

Oh grin you no know bifor?? Welcome to nairaland , where tales of success makes a lot of peeps mumur in anger... grin welcome
Re: Guests At DonJazzy's Birthday Party Receive N120k Each As Birthday Souvenirs by fpeter(f): 8:14am On Nov 30, 2015
Tpeters:
Fpeter kiss

brother wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Cheated On My Ex-Husband- Korra Obidi / Peter Okoye Signs DJ Switch To His Record Label / Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.