Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,049 members, 7,956,902 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:03 PM

Rate President Buhari's Performance As The Minister Of Petroleum Resources - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rate President Buhari's Performance As The Minister Of Petroleum Resources (311 Views)

#PMBFailuresAt2 Trending On Twitter As Nigerians Rate President Buhari / Is Chris Ngige Blind? See These Photos Of The Minister At Dino's Book Launch / It Is Too Early To Judge Buhari’s Performance- Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rate President Buhari's Performance As The Minister Of Petroleum Resources by emmyblackky(m): 7:25am On Nov 27, 2015
On a scale of 1-10 let us rate the performance of President Muhammadu Buhari as the Minister of Petroleum Resources. As for me i'll say he is failing and may continue to fail if the ministry is not handed over to a more competent person. PMB is too busy to be Nigeria's Petroleum Minister. I rate him 1/10
Re: Rate President Buhari's Performance As The Minister Of Petroleum Resources by Erukumakanaki: 7:28am On Nov 27, 2015
0.000000000℅/10 undecided

(1) (Reply)

Bayelsa Elections: Emergency Lines To Call And Report Any Foul Play Or Violence / There Is No Room For APC Or Any Other Party In My Area...david Mark Boast / Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.