Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Help!!!..a Frustrated Student Cries Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Help!!!..a Frustrated Student Cries Out (399 Views)

Stolen Logo: “APC Is Frustrated” - APDA Youths / Michelle Obama And BBOG Frustrated Chibok Girls Rescue: Aisha Wakil / Diezani: Sanusi Wanted To Be Afdb President But Jonathan’s Men Frustrated Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!..a Frustrated Student Cries Out by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 27, 2015
NAIRALANDERS PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP..........
Am 18 years and I just gained admission...my mum
and dad aren't together again and have been taking
the responsibility of my mum and younger ones
since 10yrs........I got my jamb,waec and even post
utme myself doing hard jobs...families don't even
want to see us around.......PLEASE HELP ME for am
poor and needy....
@ Lalasticlala, seun, please help me move it to the front page
Re: Help!!!..a Frustrated Student Cries Out by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 27, 2015
Please Nairalanders all I need is your financial contribution I
should just pay for the acceptance fee and the
deadline is on tuesday.pls no amount is too
small*sobbing*....pls help me...God bless and
provide for you........and the MODs should please
move this to FP....please I really want to study...I
really do.....
Re: Help!!!..a Frustrated Student Cries Out by benedictnsi(m): 8:05am On Nov 27, 2015
You didn't specify the kinda help you want.... Is it Financial, Education, Advice or wah ¿¿¿
Re: Help!!!..a Frustrated Student Cries Out by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 27, 2015
Its financial help sir.... Have gone to everywhere I can but there was no help coming forth...
Re: Help!!!..a Frustrated Student Cries Out by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 27, 2015
UBA
Account num-2079659514
Name-SANUSI OLATUNJI CORNELIUS
This is my acct number incase you wanted to help thank you all and God bless....i won't be online for now cos am using my friends phone....pls find a place in your heart to show me mercy and kindness..God bless you all
Re: Help!!!..a Frustrated Student Cries Out by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 27, 2015
UBA
Account num-2079659514
Name-SANUSI OLATUNJI CORNELIUS
This is my acct number incase you wanted to help thank you all and God bless....i won't be online for now cos am using my friends phone....pls find a place in your heart to show me mercy and kindness..God bless you all

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Raises Alarm Over Unemployment / Breaking: APC Puts Yahaya Bello's Nomination On Hold / President John Magufuli Implements Radical Changes -(PMB Should Learn From This)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.