Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,658 members, 7,827,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Shahida Sanusi, Emir Of Kano's Daughter With Her Sister, Siddika - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shahida Sanusi, Emir Of Kano's Daughter With Her Sister, Siddika (32670 Views)

Shahida Sanusi Represents Emir Sanusi At BBOG 1st Annual Lecture / Family Photos From Shahida Sanusi's Wedding / Shahida Sanusi On Day3 Of Her Wedding Ceremony (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shahida Sanusi, Emir Of Kano's Daughter With Her Sister, Siddika by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 27, 2015
Too bad say nah their papa age mate dem go marry
Re: Shahida Sanusi, Emir Of Kano's Daughter With Her Sister, Siddika by chinoify: 12:17pm On Nov 27, 2015
end time
Re: Shahida Sanusi, Emir Of Kano's Daughter With Her Sister, Siddika by sukkot: 12:26pm On Nov 27, 2015
aboki-is doing it big. big thangs
Re: Shahida Sanusi, Emir Of Kano's Daughter With Her Sister, Siddika by francizy(m): 12:33pm On Nov 27, 2015
Imagine a whole emir's daughter dressed so normal yet na poor man daughter way sun dey roast go dey tie hijabebebe.. Poor people really do have suffer head mentality.. shocked

1 Like

Re: Shahida Sanusi, Emir Of Kano's Daughter With Her Sister, Siddika by kokoA(m): 12:35pm On Nov 27, 2015
Na still guys like me dey straf dem undecided
Re: Shahida Sanusi, Emir Of Kano's Daughter With Her Sister, Siddika by irumanle(m): 12:39pm On Nov 27, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
Hypocrisy is when a leader of a religious sect, tells his people to marry 9 years old kids, while he keeps his own children to come of age(ripe age) for one big man to marry, I only pity the poor, the rules are made for them(poor)

When our leaders(religious) ask us to sleep with our 9 years old children, let's tell them to bring their 9 years old kids out first. They should practice what they preach, see them taking selfie without their hijab, but they go about flogging other people's children. Common sense before religion.
U spoke nothing but the bitter truth. For the record I am a muslin to the core.
Re: Shahida Sanusi, Emir Of Kano's Daughter With Her Sister, Siddika by realnas(m): 12:40pm On Nov 27, 2015
DROGON:
Down here in the north we call them MALO
as she be malo wetin u take pass with?

1 Like

Re: Shahida Sanusi, Emir Of Kano's Daughter With Her Sister, Siddika by franklingud(m): 12:45pm On Nov 27, 2015
All i see are co*k-sucking lips.
Sexy babes
Re: Shahida Sanusi, Emir Of Kano's Daughter With Her Sister, Siddika by Nuhusky: 12:46pm On Nov 27, 2015
Fulani Yar Sarki
Re: Shahida Sanusi, Emir Of Kano's Daughter With Her Sister, Siddika by darlenese(f): 12:54pm On Nov 27, 2015
I hope she's getting married to a 60 yrs old man

1 Like

Re: Shahida Sanusi, Emir Of Kano's Daughter With Her Sister, Siddika by theDEVILisHERE: 1:10pm On Nov 27, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
Hypocrisy is when a leader of a religious sect, tells his people to marry 9 years old kids, while he keeps his own children to come of age(ripe age) for one big man to marry, I only pity the poor, the rules are made for them(poor)

When our leaders(religious) ask us to sleep with our 9 years old children, let's tell them to bring their 9 years old kids out first. They should practice what they preach, see them taking selfie without their hijab, but they go about flogging other people's children. Common sense before religion.

Your last sentence

It should rather be
Common sense minus religion

You can't follow religion and expect to have common sense

Religion is ment to kill your common sense
Re: Shahida Sanusi, Emir Of Kano's Daughter With Her Sister, Siddika by theDEVILisHERE: 1:10pm On Nov 27, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

Your last sentence

Ir should rather be
Common sense minus religion

You can't follow religion and expect to have common sense

Religion is ment to kill your common sense
Re: Shahida Sanusi, Emir Of Kano's Daughter With Her Sister, Siddika by 49cents(m): 1:19pm On Nov 27, 2015
IAMWEALTHY:
God bless your union in Jesus name, Amen.

which kain yeye union?
Re: Shahida Sanusi, Emir Of Kano's Daughter With Her Sister, Siddika by kushma(m): 1:19pm On Nov 27, 2015
Both jumia konga are fraud wanted to buy washing machine frm any of them so carted two machine both in jumia and konga login around 6am to buy it but the price was still the same it really made me angry but I really need it so I went to Samsung show room near ma side I was surprised that the machine I saw 87 000 konga and 89 000 in jumia I bought it for 48 000 in d show with discount so d actactual price I bought it was 45 000 that was wen I knew the internet shopping like konga and jumia have been defrauding Nigerians
Re: Shahida Sanusi, Emir Of Kano's Daughter With Her Sister, Siddika by vRendoh(m): 1:43pm On Nov 27, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Why Senator Yerima nor marry from these rich families in Nigeria?
Re: Shahida Sanusi, Emir Of Kano's Daughter With Her Sister, Siddika by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 27, 2015
Hahahaha! hypocrites. We wont see the northern elders say somtin abt this gehs not covering their hair/head properly now.

But if na things wey go benefit dem, dem go dey use Islam to back wetin i no understand.

Sets of motherfucking bigots.
Re: Shahida Sanusi, Emir Of Kano's Daughter With Her Sister, Siddika by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 27, 2015
YET SOME IDIOTS GO DEY PUNISH THEMSELVES WEARING HIJAB, SEEING THIS ONE YOU GO KNOW SAY THEM BE OVER JA BABES cheesy
Re: Shahida Sanusi, Emir Of Kano's Daughter With Her Sister, Siddika by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 27, 2015
jumper524:
you don't understand get a brain...
Flat headed creature
What is there to understand now Yerima the serial kid suitor had his own childred finishing school (uni) before marriage. Snusi girls are all graduate or in school while sanusi is getting married to a secondary school lever. na u make u give ur sef brain
Re: Shahida Sanusi, Emir Of Kano's Daughter With Her Sister, Siddika by chukkiephil(m): 4:53pm On Nov 27, 2015
abeg who get their number here? smiley
Re: Shahida Sanusi, Emir Of Kano's Daughter With Her Sister, Siddika by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 27, 2015
mtchewww... angry
Re: Shahida Sanusi, Emir Of Kano's Daughter With Her Sister, Siddika by GENTLETEE(m): 6:33pm On Nov 27, 2015
Drop dead beautiful!
Re: Shahida Sanusi, Emir Of Kano's Daughter With Her Sister, Siddika by Kanbee: 9:01am On Nov 28, 2015
Wedding receptions often succeed or fail
based on the performance of
the MC. If the MC isn't entertaining, or even
worse, makes jokes in poor taste,
it reflects negatively on the bride and groom.
If want your reception to be classy, run
smoothly, and
be as wonderful as it can be, at a pocket-
friendly price, contact A Professional MC on
07030828285, BBM PIN: 565085F0. You can
as well like our new facebook page:"Kanby Innovations".
Looking forward to hearing from you! Please pass it on; you may be helping someone who needs this info.
Re: Shahida Sanusi, Emir Of Kano's Daughter With Her Sister, Siddika by jsb(m): 7:05pm On Nov 28, 2015
His own daughters gets over 21yrs before getting married but ......

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Like The Way Buhari Fights Corruption" - Reno Omokri / Ibijoke Sanwo-olu Welcomes First Babies Of The Year In Lagos / US Officials Say Jonathan's Ministers Stole $6bn -oshiomole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.