Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Between Forum And Blog, Which One Is Better? - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Between Forum And Blog, Which One Is Better? (9931 Views)

Education Or Tech Blog Which One / Which One Should I Go For Between A Forum And Amazon Affiliate Site? / Multi-niche Or Single Niche Blog: Which Way Should You Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Forum And Blog, Which One Is Better? by miqos02(m): 12:24pm On Dec 04, 2015
stanliwise:

Crash kor, crash ni; Na airplane.
U do more than 3 times more than with a blog and you must be so so updated.
Re: Between Forum And Blog, Which One Is Better? by darkhorse: 7:51am On Dec 05, 2015
Julius2214:
A blog is preferable.
Reasons
1. A blog is easy to set up. You can easily create one on blogger or get a self hosted WordPress blog - the best.
2. A forum requires members, you'll spend a lot of time and money to get loyal members
3. Seriously, apart from Nairaland, have you seen any other Nigerian forum this successful? But talking of blogs, there are very many of them.
4. If you start a blog a create quality contents, you'll get loyal readers in no time.
5. Monetizing a blog is very easy. There are various methods - Adsense, affiliate marketing, sales of ebooks, advertisement etc.
I can go on and on...
I've seen many forum rise and fail simply because they never got their expectations.
Seriously, there can never be a forum as successful as Nairaland in Nigeria unless the owner is God.
If you want to do something online, get a blog. With a good mentor you are good to go.
I have to stop now, I'm typing from my phone.
Check my signature for more blogging tips
there can never be another successful forum in nigeria unless the owner is God? what a statement.
Re: Between Forum And Blog, Which One Is Better? by ProsperUSA: 4:01pm On Dec 05, 2015
If you choose forum, DO NOT COPY NAIRALAND THEME, it is fraud and impersonation.

Re: Between Forum And Blog, Which One Is Better? by akaystum: 8:34am On Dec 06, 2015
An interesting forum that pays when you comment -- www.toopcity.com

Posts don't delete itself

1 Like

Re: Between Forum And Blog, Which One Is Better? by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 06, 2016
Forum pays much.. #singingindavido'svoice... I to lowo still play. Check out my forum @ http://naijainformant.nairaboards.com [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Between Forum And Blog, Which One Is Better? by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 06, 2016
Forums are better. Check out this forum and register... Http://naijainformant.nairaboards.com

1 Like

Re: Between Forum And Blog, Which One Is Better? by seoxpert(m): 12:08am On Sep 05, 2016
Forum is like starting a political party in the face of PDP and APC and you know what it takes.

Blog is as good as learning a trade and making cool money from it, most of the time, you find yourself earning while still learning how to trade.

Promote your Graphics on Graphics Hub Nigeria: http://graphicshubng..com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 Adsense Policies People Dont Take Serious / *Become A CERTIFIED PAYPAL/ECURRENCIES AGENT etc & Earn a STEADY Income Daily! / How To Post On A Blog With Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.