Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,607 members, 7,955,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:13 PM

Every Person Has Cancer Cells In The Body - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Every Person Has Cancer Cells In The Body (16846 Views)

How Cell Phones Damage Your Sperm Cells And Causes Infertility In Men / Nengi Rachel Fubara Has Cancer. Needs N12m For Surgery. Laura Ikeji Reacts (Pics / 10 Early Symptoms Of HIV Every Person Should Be Aware Of To Get Timely Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Person Has Cancer Cells In The Body by IYANGBALI: 4:57pm On Nov 27, 2015
SuPeRq:
Proudly vegetarian
I learnt vegetariansare very good in bed?is that true?
Re: Every Person Has Cancer Cells In The Body by flairlady(f): 5:26pm On Nov 27, 2015
John hopkinsThis crap
Re: Every Person Has Cancer Cells In The Body by SuPeRq(f): 7:45pm On Nov 27, 2015
IYANGBALI:
I learnt vegetariansare very good in bed?is that true?
Google is your friend
Re: Every Person Has Cancer Cells In The Body by edmarknetwork: 7:56pm On Nov 27, 2015
Any body who is a cancer victim has a body that is very acidic.
unfortunately,most people including Americans and down to Nigeria are volnerable to cancer.
The only and best way to prevent cancer is alkalinize and oxygenate the body not with drugs but with

Re: Every Person Has Cancer Cells In The Body by simdam500(m): 8:20pm On Nov 27, 2015
NOBODYY: May we never have an ailment we'll nurse till death..
Re: Every Person Has Cancer Cells In The Body by Himmaculate: 10:30pm On Nov 27, 2015
Why do I really hate health matters?
Re: Every Person Has Cancer Cells In The Body by ststyreal(f): 4:11am On Nov 28, 2015
Abeg, make una carry this una scary cancer matter commot, cos the sickness no b d thing wey person dey pray for him enemy, let alone friends. Though, I am not countering Ops suggestions or his own believe of what cancer is, Infact, I will advice we all take heed to living a healthy life style but I just don't like hearing the name cancer. It gets me so so scared haven heard/seen people died of it even after spending millions, Infact, Hiv sef never scare me like cancer matter. Oh God! please and please, I beg u Lord in the name of your son Jesus Christ, to please and please again, remove every thing in my life, my husband's stroke children's life, parents stroke siblings life, Infact, in the life of any body related to me, friends and everyone known to me, anything that will result to this deadly and wealth liquidacious sickness called cancer, in the name of Jesus, Amen. Some say they have cancer cells already in their body, but I say, capital Nooo to it cos my body is the temple of God and in God's temple, no strange sicknesses or infirmities can Lodge in there. Cancer sickness or whatever it is called, will never spring up in my life and that of my lovely family, relations and friends life in Jesus name, Amen. I am a believer of the Holy Bible, and my bible says that life and death are in the tongue. I therefore confess with my mouth and the power in the tongue that cancer is not for me and my family members, friends and every one known and unknown to me in Jesus name, Amen. #getbehindmecancer. Please pardon any grammatical error sighted typing rushly to jet out from the thread.
Re: Every Person Has Cancer Cells In The Body by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 6:23am On Nov 28, 2015
As for me & my household we don't & never will have cancer in our system by the Grace of God according to His word in Isaiah 53:5. The price has been paid already before we came into existence. Psalm91 all the way in Jesus name-Amen!
Re: Every Person Has Cancer Cells In The Body by IYANGBALI: 4:53pm On Nov 28, 2015
SuPeRq:
Google is your friend
with those things on your chest you will be better than google grin
Re: Every Person Has Cancer Cells In The Body by toygod2: 7:09pm On Dec 06, 2015
God help us all
Re: Every Person Has Cancer Cells In The Body by Taolyn4lif(m): 9:12pm On Dec 06, 2015
Okay
Re: Every Person Has Cancer Cells In The Body by Finacilmasta: 1:03pm On Feb 20, 2016
FOR SOLUTION TO CANCER CALL 09050286086... , CANCER HAS ONLY SINGLE SOLUTION, NO OTHER WAY IS OPEN TO IT... TREATMENT IS A RELIEF, INVESTIGATE , NEARLY ALL TREATED CANCER RECUR ... MY DEAR I SPEAK WITH CERTAINTY THE MOMENT YOU LEAVE CANCER,CANCER WILL LEAVE YOU, IT IS VERY SIMPLE... CALL US & YOU WILL UNDERSTAN.
Re: Every Person Has Cancer Cells In The Body by DAMEFIZZY(f): 12:58am On Sep 24, 2016
ststyreal:
Abeg, make una carry this una scary cancer matter commot, cos the sickness no b d thing wey person dey pray for him enemy, let alone friends. Though, I am not countering Ops suggestions or his own believe of what cancer is, Infact, I will advice we all take heed to living a healthy life style but I just don't like hearing the name cancer. It gets me so so scared haven heard/seen people died of it even after spending millions, Infact, Hiv sef never scare me like cancer matter. Oh God! please and please, I beg u Lord in the name of your son Jesus Christ, to please and please again, remove every thing in my life, my husband's stroke children's life, parents stroke siblings life, Infact, in the life of any body related to me, friends and everyone known to me, anything that will result to this deadly and wealth liquidacious sickness called cancer, in the name of Jesus, Amen. Some say they have cancer cells already in their body, but I say, capital Nooo to it cos my body is the temple of God and in God's temple, no strange sicknesses or infirmities can Lodge in there. Cancer sickness or whatever it is called, will never spring up in my life and that of my lovely family, relations and friends life in Jesus name, Amen. I am a believer of the Holy Bible, and my bible says that life and death are in the tongue. I therefore confess with my mouth and the power in the tongue that cancer is not for me and my family members, friends and every one known and unknown to me in Jesus name, Amen. #getbehindmecancer. Please pardon any grammatical error sighted typing rushly to jet out from the thread.

I used to think like you until a relative was diagnosed. Cancer is a reality in our world tosay, with all the processed food, meat and sugar we enjoy these days in the name of enjoyment, what do we expect.
Do what you can, eat and live health, eliminate cancer encouraging foods now that you, before it becomes a forced therapy.
Re: Every Person Has Cancer Cells In The Body by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 24, 2016
You don't have to wait for cancer symptoms before running around. Two major things cause cancer and they are; Shortage of oxygen in the blood cells & also, too much acidity in the human system. Get Splina Liquid Chlorophyll & Shake-off Phyto Fiber today to balance your body acid-alkali level. They also have anti-cancer properties. Whether you like it or not, everyone has cancer cells in their system. Everything we eat contribute to the diseases we battle, make Shake-off Phyto Fiber your friend as it is a fast, effective, and affordable way to eliminate congested waste in the body, thus, prevents Coprostasis & colon cancer.

You can contact me on 08093048275 to get one. I'm in Lagos, Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Italy To Ban Kissing, Hugging And Handshake / Graduate Found Dead After Recovering From Mental Problem / FG Orders Investigation Of Claims To HIV Cure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.