Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Buhari At The Opening Of CHOGM In Malta (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari At The Opening Of CHOGM In Malta (Photos) (20580 Views)

PMB Vs GEJ With Queen Elizabeth At CHOGM (Photos) / Buhari & Queen Elizabeth Discussing At CHOGM In Malta / President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari At The Opening Of CHOGM In Malta (Photos) by calaway: 1:37pm On Nov 27, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
Shut up you shameless oaf. why don't you ask that dumb fvck you called your hero to come and fix the mess he left behind.

mtcheeww..
and who will fix the bigger mess your hero is creating right now? foolishness is a curse...ZOMBIE!!
Re: Buhari At The Opening Of CHOGM In Malta (Photos) by Sagamite(m): 1:47pm On Nov 27, 2015
massinola:
one doesn't need a prophet to know uncivilized, unmannered, uncultured and uneducated being. by their actions we already know them. you must not insult before you make your point. learn to be civil please. good day

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

Next time try to use your brain before offering opinions.

Because it is normally said everyone is entitled to their opinion does not mean you are free to share your stewpid opinions.

Keep your daft opinions to yourself.
Re: Buhari At The Opening Of CHOGM In Malta (Photos) by Sagamite(m): 1:51pm On Nov 27, 2015
EbolaParasite:

You can have differing opinions without resorting to this.
I don't see anything wrong with what the previous poster stated. It's his opinion and one that many actually agree with

Many (especially relating to Nigerians) aggreeing with something does not mean it makes sense or is valid.

Our country is full of fuuktards who are poorly educated, don't go through the rational process of ratiocination before giving opinions but yet are highly opinionated.

They are so dumb, they just blot out whatever nonsense that comes to their head and then can't defend it.

No wonder the country is in shambles.

Now wonder cretins are voting for Fayose, Audu, Alao-Akala, Stella Oduah and co.
Re: Buhari At The Opening Of CHOGM In Malta (Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 1:52pm On Nov 27, 2015
missKiffy:
Our minister of tourism cool
grin grin grin
Re: Buhari At The Opening Of CHOGM In Malta (Photos) by massinola(m): 1:53pm On Nov 27, 2015
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

Next time try to use your brain before offering opinions.

Because it is normally said everyone is entitled to their opinion does not mean you are free to share your stewpid opinions.

Keep your daft opinions to yourself.
.sai gobe! in igbo ka emesia cos your case is critical

1 Like

Re: Buhari At The Opening Of CHOGM In Malta (Photos) by gbishman: 1:56pm On Nov 27, 2015
Once again am proud that Nigeria has taken its rightful place in the world. Thank you President Buhari
Re: Buhari At The Opening Of CHOGM In Malta (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 2:01pm On Nov 27, 2015
VISTIN:

When I see people insult Buhari on Social Media, I detest it. No matter what, he's our president. But on the other hand, APC thought Nigerians how to insult a sitting president.
I know somebody like you will not last a week if given the opportunity to lead a town, let alone Nigeria.

Jonathan wasn't stupid, he tried in his on way and we pray for a better gvt. You can be more gentle, friend.

Exactly. APC taught Nigerians how to insult and disrespect the sitting president. And now Buhari is being paid back in his own coin for good reason, they want to flip the script.

APC are just a bunch of hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Buhari At The Opening Of CHOGM In Malta (Photos) by EbolaParasite: 2:10pm On Nov 27, 2015
Sagamite:

Many (especially relating to Nigerians) aggreeing with something does not mean it makes sense or is valid.

Our country is full of fuuktards who are poorly educated, don't go through the rational process of ratiocination before giving opinions but yet are highly opinionated.

They are so dumb, they just blot out whatever nonsense that comes to their head and then can't defend it.

No wonder the country is in shambles.

Now wonder cretins are voting for Fayose, Audu, Alao-Akala, Stella Oduah and co.

You are in no position to determine that. Who made you judge and jury at the same time? It is your opinion. It is not fact so let it be exactly what it is, OPINION. At the same time, let others express theirs
Re: Buhari At The Opening Of CHOGM In Malta (Photos) by Sagamite(m): 2:18pm On Nov 27, 2015
EbolaParasite:

You are in no position to determine that. Who made you judge and jury at the same time? It is your opinion. It is not fact so let it be exactly what it is, OPINION. At the same time, let others express theirs

I am in a fcking GREAT position to determine that.

Because you can't is not evidence others can't.

And where did I say they cannot express themselves?
Re: Buhari At The Opening Of CHOGM In Malta (Photos) by EbolaParasite: 2:37pm On Nov 27, 2015
Sagamite:

I am in a fcking GREAT position to determine that.

Because you can't is not evidence others can't.

And where did I say they cannot express themselves?
Your unnecessary agression says otherwise. What moral position do you hold to make you think you are in a position to determine anything? This is a faceless forum. Again, you are in no position to determine anything.
Re: Buhari At The Opening Of CHOGM In Malta (Photos) by sleazy5(m): 2:40pm On Nov 27, 2015
allanphash7:
PMB

Where at thou

I dey phor Malta dey drink am phor Malta Guinness. Any phloblem?

1 Like

Re: Buhari At The Opening Of CHOGM In Malta (Photos) by allanphash7(m): 2:44pm On Nov 27, 2015
Problem plenty well well o

BH still dey bomb and no fuel o
sleazy5:

I dey phor Malta dey drink am phor Malta Guinness. Any phloblem?
Re: Buhari At The Opening Of CHOGM In Malta (Photos) by ismyheal75: 2:50pm On Nov 27, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
people should understand that whatever buhari is doing is for the benefit of Nigeria/Nigerians. Of course he needs to travel a lot to redeem our tattered image in the international community.

PDP and that silly Jonathan have done a great damage to this nation. Buhari needs our support and encouragement to make Nigeria work again.

God bless buhari/osinbajo

I will quote you anywhere bro.

God bless Nigeria/Nigerians
Re: Buhari At The Opening Of CHOGM In Malta (Photos) by sleazy5(m): 2:52pm On Nov 27, 2015
allanphash7:
Problem plenty well well o

BH still dey bomb and no fuel o

Ok. I dey come. Make I chop am for gworo first. Then collect am for my change
Re: Buhari At The Opening Of CHOGM In Malta (Photos) by Sagamite(m): 3:38pm On Nov 27, 2015
EbolaParasite:

Your unnecessary agression says otherwise. What moral position do you hold to make you think you are in a position to determine anything? This is a faceless forum. Again, you are in no position to determine anything.

Now this makes you sound stewpid and I will explain to you why I am in a position to tell you that.

Let me explain simple logic to you.

They are free to express themselves.

I am free to express myself.

When they freely express themselves stupidly.

I am free to express myself that their expression is stewpid.

Simple logic.

Logic most of you struggle with, hence why I am in a position to determine who is smart or not.
Re: Buhari At The Opening Of CHOGM In Malta (Photos) by brightdv(m): 3:40pm On Nov 27, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
people should understand that whatever buhari is doing is for the benefit of Nigeria/Nigerians. Of course he needs to travel a lot to redeem our tattered image in the international community.

PDP and that silly Jonathan have done a great damage to this nation. Buhari needs our support and encouragement to make Nigeria work again.

Is pmb not tarnishing his image firstly nd d image of nigerians........just tell me how a whole head of state and a minister of petroleum will be so dumant lyk him to worsen d case of nigeria's economy.........in summary pmb is #ADeceiver
Re: Buhari At The Opening Of CHOGM In Malta (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 3:42pm On Nov 27, 2015
baba carry go jooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Buhari At The Opening Of CHOGM In Malta (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 3:42pm On Nov 27, 2015
Kastonkastroll:

pls ignore all the haters jo
Re: Buhari At The Opening Of CHOGM In Malta (Photos) by dondavinchi(m): 3:45pm On Nov 27, 2015
Kastonkastroll:

God will punish ur father idiot
Re: Buhari At The Opening Of CHOGM In Malta (Photos) by stankezzy: 4:11pm On Nov 27, 2015
fuel no dey , light no dey , still our president traveled to malta to enjoy malta guiness

Re: Buhari At The Opening Of CHOGM In Malta (Photos) by bashydemy(m): 4:35pm On Nov 27, 2015
missKiffy:
Our minister of tourism cool
You mumu, Do you even know the meaning of Head Of States?
Re: Buhari At The Opening Of CHOGM In Malta (Photos) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 27, 2015
okay... just come back and fix fuel problem.
Re: Buhari At The Opening Of CHOGM In Malta (Photos) by STARGREEN(m): 6:08pm On Nov 27, 2015
Sometimes, maybe because am aren't yet in the presidency i wouldn't mind to be bold to say that Nigerian Presdo is yet to understand his primary responsibilities. Never mind, CHANGE is good!
Re: Buhari At The Opening Of CHOGM In Malta (Photos) by EbolaParasite: 9:18pm On Nov 27, 2015
Sagamite:

Now this makes you sound stewpid and I will explain to you why I am in a position to tell you that.

Let me explain simple logic to you.

They are free to express themselves.

I am free to express myself.

When they freely express themselves stupidly.

I am free to express myself that their expression is stewpid.

Simple logic.

Logic most of you struggle with, hence why I am in a position to determine who is smart or not.

You can express yourself without cursing. Cursing shows how weak you are. It doesnt make you look smart. Again, you have no authority whatsoever. You think cursing out at people on a faceless forum make you smart? Try doing the same on Linkedin where your picture, profile, and position is clearly stated. Smart indeed.

1 Like

Re: Buhari At The Opening Of CHOGM In Malta (Photos) by ojosegun2011(m): 1:21am On Nov 28, 2015
The Qieen must be thinking something about President Buhari here.

"See this Kidnpper that put Umaru Dikko inside crate in my own country way back in 1984." I must be careful here o! If not, this man as I'm looking at him must be planning to reveng the British Police burst of that plan." I will not say anything against his govenrment, else he will just use African Abrakadabra to kidnap me to Sambiza forest.l
Re: Buhari At The Opening Of CHOGM In Malta (Photos) by ojosegun2011(m): 1:21am On Nov 28, 2015
The Qieen must be thinking something about President Buhari here.

"See this Kidnpper that put Umaru Dikko inside crate in my own country way back in 1984." I must be careful here o! If not, this man as I'm looking at him must be planning to reveng the British Police burst of that plan." I will not say anything against his govenrment, else he will just use African Abrakadabra to kidnap me to Sambiza forest."
Re: Buhari At The Opening Of CHOGM In Malta (Photos) by Sagamite(m): 1:26am On Nov 28, 2015
EbolaParasite:

You can express yourself without cursing. Cursing shows how weak you are. It doesnt make you look smart. Again, you have no authority whatsoever. You think cursing out at people on a faceless forum make you smart? Try doing the same on Linkedin where your picture, profile, and position is clearly stated. Smart indeed.

Is this from scientific research or the classic fact/opinion from the arsse?

Stop chatting shyt, young man.
Re: Buhari At The Opening Of CHOGM In Malta (Photos) by ojosegun2011(m): 2:02am On Nov 28, 2015
Stupidity is cultural and hereditry. I haven't come across any commentary where American or British government heads are being derogatorily abused on social Media or on pages of newspapers. From President Obasanjo to President Jonathan and President Buhari, even the late President Yar A'dua who died in office without any known misdemeanor is not spared of smear campaigns by Nigerians. Though, these insults on our national figures became more pronounced on the social media during the tenure of President Goodluck Jonathan by politicians of APC and nPDP extractions. The most prominent abusers of our leaders are traceable to the people of South East of Igbo extraction. Most of them, at any slightest opportunity, express opinions full of hate and unimaginable vendetta. Most of the times, unfortunately, their comments have no bearings with the topics of discuss or subject matter. If they are not cursing PMB, they will be attacking OBJ, or cursing GEJ or castigating people from the Yoruba nation. Why are we bitter like this against ourselves. The bitterness of the failed Biafra war of 1967 to 1970 is still raging in an average Igbo man. Their hatred for Yoruba over that pooly planned secession is endless. And according to history given to us, I understand the Col. Ojukwu-led seccession didn't carry anybody along, we were told that they even planned to over run Yorubaland including Lagos through Ore, in Ondo state. Instead of the Yorubas seeing them as traitors, they accused Chief Awolowo of betraying them over a war they never planned or agreed together to prosecute. I only pray for Nigeria to continue to be one. If the Yorubas decide to break away from Nigeria today, not a single bullet will be fired but thank God Yorubas are nation builders and not breakers. We fight intelligent wars. Yorubas are tacticians. We are gifted. Many other tribes are also gifted in Nigeria like the Yorubas, no doubt about that but we learn how to make our case plausible before it gets to the round table for settlement. I remember my mother once told me that "ejo la nko,a o ki n ko ija," meaning we learn how to defend ourselves verbally first before we learn how to fight physically. That's why a Yoruba man will never join a fight unless he asks what causes it, even if you are fighting his sibling unlike others who will join their kinsmen without investigation. So I will appeal to our brothers from that side to stop degrading our leaders on social media. It is affecting our people outside Nigeria.

Re: Buhari At The Opening Of CHOGM In Malta (Photos) by vivalavida(m): 6:15am On Nov 28, 2015
ojosegun2011:
Stupidity is cultural and hereditry. I haven't come across any commentary where American or British government heads are being derogatorily abused on social Media or on pages of newspapers. From President Obasanjo to President Jonathan and President Buhari, even the late President Yar A'dua who died in office without any known misdemeanor is not spared of smear campaigns by Nigerians. Though, these insults on our national figures became more pronounced on the social media during the tenure of President Goodluck Jonathan by politicians of APC and nPDP extractions. The most prominent abusers of our leaders are traceable to the people of South East of Igbo extraction. Most of them, at any slightest opportunity, express opinions full of hate and unimaginable vendetta. Most of the times, unfortunately, their comments have no bearings with the topics of discuss or subject matter. If they are not cursing PMB, they will be attacking OBJ, or cursing GEJ or castigating people from the Yoruba nation. Why are we bitter like this against ourselves. The bitterness of the failed Biafra war of 1967 to 1970 is still raging in an average Igbo man. Their hatred for Yoruba over that pooly planned secession is endless. And according to history given to us, I understand the Col. Ojukwu-led seccession didn't carry anybody along, we were told that they even planned to over run Yorubaland including Lagos through Ore, in Ondo state. Instead of the Yorubas seeing them as traitors, they accused Chief Awolowo of betraying them over a war they never planned or agreed together to prosecute. I only pray for Nigeria to continue to be one. If the Yorubas decide to break away from Nigeria today, not a single bullet will be fired but thank God Yorubas are nation builders and not breakers. We fight intelligent wars. Yorubas are tacticians. We are gifted. Many other tribes are also gifted in Nigeria like the Yorubas, no doubt about that but we learn how to make our case plausible before it gets to the round table for settlement. I remember my mother once told me that "ejo la nko,a o ki n ko ija," meaning we learn how to defend ourselves verbally first before we learn how to fight physically. That's why a Yoruba man will never join a fight unless he asks what causes it, even if you are fighting his sibling unlike others who will join their kinsmen without investigation. So I will appeal to our brothers from that side to stop degrading our leaders on social media. It is affecting our people outside Nigeria.

Mentally,you are slow. Slower than buhari. The igbos u mentioned never fancied APC as a party. Last dispensation,APC and it hordes of agberos and almajiris launched avalanche of insults on our ex-president. It was sickening to watch how El-rufai,fashola and co led the parade.
Now the table has turned. Buhari is just getting what Jonathan got. Sadly,it is not ending anytime soon. So stop playing the victim card here and tell the fucking President Buhari to start acting
Re: Buhari At The Opening Of CHOGM In Malta (Photos) by EbolaParasite: 7:26am On Nov 28, 2015
Sagamite:

Is this from scientific research or the classic fact/opinion from the arsse?

Stop chatting shyt, young man.

I will stop here since you simply don't get it. Mr know it all, i am not a young man. Generalize much!
Anyway, case closed. No need going back and forth. I won't respond again.
Re: Buhari At The Opening Of CHOGM In Malta (Photos) by Sagamite(m): 6:16pm On Nov 29, 2015
EbolaParasite:

I will stop here since you simply don't get it. Mr know it all, i am not a young man. Generalize much!
Anyway, case closed. No need going back and forth. I won't respond again.

I don't get it?

I don't get it that you are one of many sheeps from the production line who do as they are told and think that make them smart or mature or progressive or civilised or etc?

I don't get it that you are just not at the intellectual level to understand that the training you got through your followership is not adequate in getting you the goals it is ment for?

Mate, you are not smart enough. You are not in a position to lecture me.

Now anytime that fooool sees me on a thread, he would work fcking hard to think before talking. Goal achieved! Better for Nigeria!

Just like many of the other fuuktards that have encountered me on NL.

I give them a good diagnoses. Many start self-cure.

The more Nigerians we can get to be like that, the more meaning discussions we will be having, not the cretinous beer parlour dins you get from most Nigerians. A failing Nation.

1 Like

Re: Buhari At The Opening Of CHOGM In Malta (Photos) by Desmondkk(m): 2:06pm On Dec 03, 2015
ibietela2:

By abusing your father
Bleep off you clown

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

$22.3m Cash: CCB Gets Fresh Request On Ex-first Lady Patience / Buhari: Close To A Billion Dollars Stolen Under Undemocratic Junta In The 1990s / Six Vital Sections Of Lagos Anti Open Grazing Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.