Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Dead Mermaid Found In Malaysia After Tsunami. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dead Mermaid Found In Malaysia After Tsunami. (20259 Views)

Photos Of Dead Mermaid Washed Ashore In Benin Republic / Mermaid (mammy Water) Found After Tsunami (pictures) / Mermaid Found After Tsunami (with Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dead Mermaid Found In Malaysia After Tsunami. by Lsyters: 2:38pm On May 26, 2009
This will show that we dont serve a dead GOD

Mermaid as found after tsunami

Villagers there stumbled upon this creature think of this creature!!!!

Our GOD is a good and wonderful GOD, i believe this is one of the
reason why GOD allow 'TSUNAMI' to happen, so that people that worship
and adorn mermaid (Iyamoja) as their god could see what
they served, And to turn to Him who is 'JAHOVAH' only as there God.

Re: Dead Mermaid Found In Malaysia After Tsunami. by dexmond: 9:13am On Jul 05, 2009
It's not a dead mermaid. It is a plaster sculptor by Juan Cabana a mexican artiste who is obssessed with anything mermaid. Type Juan cabana in google search engine you will see it.
Re: Dead Mermaid Found In Malaysia After Tsunami. by wirinet(m): 9:51am On Jul 05, 2009
Thank you dexmond,

Also i can see photoshop editing at work in the photo. The right arm was wrongly joint, also the shadows are awkward, especially the arm and head.
Shadows easily give away fake pictures.

These people go to remarkable lengths to make people believe their fables, i wander then how it would have been easy in the past where the only means of communication is personal and no photos and tapes.

1 Like

Re: Dead Mermaid Found In Malaysia After Tsunami. by wirinet(m): 9:56am On Jul 05, 2009
in addition, the body seems to have been taken under studio lights and hence the near even illumination, the head taken under another condition, the right arm under another condition and the environment under natural conditions.
So it is the joining of three four pictures
Re: Dead Mermaid Found In Malaysia After Tsunami. by MrCrackles(m): 10:14am On Jul 05, 2009
Dang dat shit is fugly! shocked grin
Re: Dead Mermaid Found In Malaysia After Tsunami. by PastorAIO: 11:03am On Jul 05, 2009
So what is the motivation of people going to that extent of mendacity just to promote their religious views?

I'm very interested in the working of Lysters' mind.
Re: Dead Mermaid Found In Malaysia After Tsunami. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:17pm On Jul 05, 2009
[size=13pt]Thats not a Manmaid,call it"Monster fish"-mmm. . .manmaid live forever!! cool[/size]
Re: Dead Mermaid Found In Malaysia After Tsunami. by Tudor6(f): 1:51pm On Jul 05, 2009
Dead mermaid indeed!
Re: Dead Mermaid Found In Malaysia After Tsunami. by mamag3: 7:00pm On Aug 04, 2009
That's a dead merskeleton. grin grin
Re: Dead Mermaid Found In Malaysia After Tsunami. by elbaron(m): 12:36am On Dec 16, 2009
You dont say!!!
Re: Dead Mermaid Found In Malaysia After Tsunami. by ednut1(m): 5:34am On Dec 16, 2009
Poster u are a big fool .is dat thing a mermaid. Thats a sculpture. And u are supportn dat evil god who all tsunami(killng children and women, destroying mosques/churches). Cos of mermaid. Hw stupid is dat
Re: Dead Mermaid Found In Malaysia After Tsunami. by dejiariyo: 6:04am On Dec 16, 2009
i think, this is another way so called religious pple trying to take advantage of gullible pple, this is not a mermaid, its a sculpture, do ur research well next time, not all nigerians are fool.
Lsyters:

Re: Dead Mermaid Found In Malaysia After Tsunami. by benedictac(f): 10:27am On Dec 16, 2009
Keep thinking, the devil will never tell u the truth, he is very crafty, he makes pple to believe what is wrong. God is the only true and living God.
Re: Dead Mermaid Found In Malaysia After Tsunami. by mazaje(m): 12:36pm On Dec 16, 2009
Another tales by moon light. . . . . @ Poster Next time read up stories and confirm their authenticity before coming here to embarass yourself. . .

http://www.thefeejeemermaid.com/
Re: Dead Mermaid Found In Malaysia After Tsunami. by Realtol(m): 3:56pm On Dec 16, 2009
Uncle@ poster pls next time don't try to fool us, i hate anybody who lie to glorify God be it christian, muslim or tradinationalist. God is not a liar
Re: Dead Mermaid Found In Malaysia After Tsunami. by toneyb: 4:05pm On Dec 16, 2009
Lsyters:

they served, And to turn to Him who is 'JAHOVAH' only as there God

This is one of the funniest post on the religion section.

wirinet:

These people go to remarkable lengths to make people believe their fables, i wander then how it would have been easy in the past where the only means of communication is personal and no photos and tapes.

I believe that was how most religious stories were transmitted from one generation to the next in antiquity based on the imaginary fables of a person or a few persons.
Re: Dead Mermaid Found In Malaysia After Tsunami. by Farrang: 6:17pm On Dec 16, 2009
benedictac:

Keep thinking, the devil will never tell u the truth, he is very crafty, he makes pple to believe what is wrong. God is the only true and living God.
God is the only true and living God and we need not spread incorrect information and lies, thereby becoming the Devil's offsprings in order to promote God
Re: Dead Mermaid Found In Malaysia After Tsunami. by ilosiwaju: 6:41pm On Dec 16, 2009
@419 poster,while some folks are trying to make sense of religion you came and changed the playing field. my question is this: if mermaids really exist or your photoshop practice happens to be true, how exactly does that validate any of your religious convictions.
It is disheartening to learn of a creator who will deliberately kill people as if old testament killings were not enough just to show us an art.
o ma see oo. i think religion is switching to a desperate mode these days. can u guys remember a silly video someone embedded on NL to show existence of ghosts?

iyamoja ko, baba eleran ni.
angry
Re: Dead Mermaid Found In Malaysia After Tsunami. by oladayo042: 4:27pm On Sep 25, 2010
Lsyters:

You are a disgrace to christianity.
Re: Dead Mermaid Found In Malaysia After Tsunami. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:12pm On Sep 25, 2010
grin grin

Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Thats not a Manmaid,call it"Monster fish"-mmm. . .manmaid live forever!! cool[/size]
Re: Dead Mermaid Found In Malaysia After Tsunami. by Joagbaje(m): 4:04pm On Sep 26, 2010
@wirinet.

wirinet:

Thank you dexmond,

Also i can see photoshop editing at work in the photo. The right arm was wrongly joint, also the shadows are awkward, especially the arm and head.
Shadows easily give away fake pictures.

I don't agree with you sir, there is no Photoshop work here, the picture to me is just as it is.

wirinet:

in addition, the body seems to have been taken under studio lights and hence the near even illumination, the head taken under another condition, the right arm under another condition and the environment under natural conditions.
So it is the joining of three four pictures

What i see is simply a figure on the bare ground and the light is low like sunset ,giving it a long shadow. The low lights either natural or artificial also gave it a ghostly look. But the picture is not doctored. The only part I agree with is that this is not a mermaid but an effigy .
Re: Dead Mermaid Found In Malaysia After Tsunami. by slymm(f): 4:14pm On Dec 07, 2010
many christians have lost their marbles. Living in constant state of paranoia, my advice, get a grip, and stop looking for things that do not exist. Wtf is wrong with some of you? That is a damn sculpture, but alas you have to turn it into a mermaid to remind yourself that god lives. I feel so sorry for most of you, the day you will go to the heaven, you will all realize your foolishnes, , but alas, alas, alas, it will be tooo latee. Mermaid my skinnny behind.
Re: Dead Mermaid Found In Malaysia After Tsunami. by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:14pm On Dec 08, 2010
OMG!!! shocked I have been swindled. I just bought a special pass to come a view this mermaid privately and also get a piece to enhance my JazZ, cehi! Nigerians will not send me to mental home grin
Re: Dead Mermaid Found In Malaysia After Tsunami. by juancabana: 8:42am On Nov 27, 2011
Greetings, I took the photo with a digital camera there is no photoshop involved. Visit my site thefeejeemermaid.com I took all the photos on my site, some indoors some outdoors.

This mermaid is not made out of plaster either as someone here claims. The mermaid is 100% authentic fish skin on the exterior. As are all my creations.

Also I am not Mexican ( or Mexican descent ). I was born in Tampa

Best regards, Juan Cabana ( Tampa Florida )
Re: Dead Mermaid Found In Malaysia After Tsunami. by Thelstan(m): 8:47am On Nov 27, 2011
juancabana:

Greetings, I took the photo with a digital camera there is no photoshop involved. Visit my site thefeejeemermaid.com I took all the photos on my site, some indoors some outdoors.

This mermaid is not made out of plaster either as someone here claims. The mermaid is 100% authentic fish skin on the exterior. As are all my creations.

Also I am not Mexican ( or Mexican descent ). I was born in Tampa

Best regards, Juan Cabana ( Tampa Florida )

Welcome to Nairaland, Juan Cabana. It's really lovely work you do!
Re: Dead Mermaid Found In Malaysia After Tsunami. by billyG(m): 11:31pm On Dec 06, 2011
so one idiot,odee has to sign up on NL as jauncabana to lamely defend an over expose lies stop making a fool of yaself and yur/our God grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dead Mermaid Found In Malaysia After Tsunami. by juancabana: 9:20pm On Dec 07, 2011
BillyG not sure what you are rambling about? and your spelling is monstrous , you can write me at the email listed on my website thefeejeemermaid.com and I will confirm that I have posted here.

(1) (Reply)

The Persecution Of Bangladeshi Christians On Christmas / Pastor Asks Man To Sing A Love Song For His Wife, He Sang 'Up Jesus, Down Satan / Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.