Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,369 members, 7,957,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:58 AM

President Muhammad Buhari Is A Compromised, Partisan President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Muhammad Buhari Is A Compromised, Partisan President (288 Views)

Ekitigate: Obanikoro is compromised, Fayose says in reaction to ex-minister / Supreme Court Faults INEC For Partisan Role In Election Petition Cases / 2015 Election: Jonathan Should Have Sacked Partisan Jega – Okupe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

President Muhammad Buhari Is A Compromised, Partisan President by femivita: 12:12pm On Nov 27, 2015
President Buhari has gone from a strict general we loved to a compromised partisan president. He might still be corruption free but his inability to bring to book the corrupt members of his party has done nothing but to make him corrupt himself. His case is what I will describe as a person wearing a white dress playing and working with palm oil seller in a shop full of palm oil which is inevitable that he get stained with the oil no matter how careful he is and you will agree with me that its the same path the ex president followed that led to it downfall. What surprises me most is the way all APC party members, ex governor suddenly becomes saint and hero's and that leaves me with no question other than to question the president if he's really the change agent that will change the country fortune and take us to the promise land we all long for.
We should all know the president did not win in his first attempt and with my analysis he became more ambitious and desperate with each failure in each election and when approached by the then ACN, he rejected and claim he won't associate himself with the corrupt party, maybe he was convinced, maybe someone advised him, maybe he gave it a second thought, he had a change of heart and merge with the self proclaim corrupt party with just one reason which his dethroning the incumbent party and the only way to do that is to win in the southwest and west central to stand a chance at all which put him in bed with the devils and might have some point signed immunity for the party members against any war against corruption. My theory has been true only with the exception of the senate president senator Bukola Saraki who us currently facing trial and this because at some point before emerging as the senate president was having problem with the ladera and adminstration of the party, going against rules, not obeying orders, boycotting meetings among others. The most significant one is the way he went against the party wish and self imposed himself as a candidate for the election which elected him as the senate president which raised eyebrows among other party members and a call for punishment was made by party stakeholders and dignitaries. The trial he's facing he just to call him to other and remind him he's within reach and can be dealt with whenever needed.
In conclusion the president is crippled and no more the disciplinary General we all loved.
For more article go to http://risktakerslifechangers..com

(1) (Reply)

Former President Goodluck Jonathan Not Attacked - Police / Traditional Authorities In Bayelsa State Not Being Fare To Their Subjects. / #AkanOkonSpeaks Today on How #GovUdomisWorking (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.