Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Our Dear Country Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Dear Country Nigeria. (492 Views)

Our Dear Army, Please Cool Temper - By Dele Momodu / Finally! Photo Of Our Dear President Buhari Released / What Do You Think Our Dear President Buhari Is Discussing With Obama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Our Dear Country Nigeria. by T051N(m): 12:15pm On Nov 27, 2015
I hope I meet all NL well, there are so many issues with our dear country, we shall overcome. I hope this goes out to every party concerned, it is about our dear constitution, and our rights as citizens of our beloved country Nigeria, few of us know our rights but don't know what comes after our right, the Federal Government or State Government should create a forum where citizens are lectured on the constitution and our rights, I believe this will be very helpful against intimidation from most especially the Nigerian Police Force, because they can be very intimidating in a very silly way, the level of corruption in our dear country is very alarming and scary, let me throw this question to the house, do you all believe Alameighsa(former governor of Bayelsa and god-father of our former president) is dead? someone who could stoop so low to dress up as a woman to evade arrest, his so called death was announced just a couple of days after EFCC was about to pick him up, think about it very well,.Next to our own Deziani Alison Madueke, you all believe she has cancer? that's a bloody lie, don't be surprised in a couple of years someone will come up with a story saying she never had cancer, IF she has cancer ask yourself this question, why now, why did she come out with this now, she must have had It during her tenure as Petroleum Minister, why didn't anybody hear anything, my dear brothers and sisters, the cancer issue is just a ploy to get sympathy from Nigerians, our 13billion pounds must be returned, no be chewing gum money, the money could be pumped into making a 4th mainland bridge which all Lagosians will be happy with, or our refineries and all, please my dear brothers and sisters, think about all I have said.

(1) (Reply)

Court Sacks Sen. David Mark! / Why We Decided For Dickson - Bina .. #bayelsadecides / A Call For Seun To Stop Promoting Saharareporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.