Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Gushes Over Her Husband - He Is A Gift - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Gushes Over Her Husband - He Is A Gift (20472 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: "Churchill Squatted In My House After We Married" / "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady / Pregnant Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Marriage Introduction Ceremony (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Gushes Over Her Husband - He Is A Gift by McBrooklyn(m): 3:31pm On Nov 27, 2015
In Lil Wayne Voice "I Ain't Gat No Worries" grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Gushes Over Her Husband - He Is A Gift by tgmservice: 3:33pm On Nov 27, 2015
Since u got married you have been disturbing us with praises of ur husband, qualities of gold digging women. Hope u won't leave him and luk 4 another gift after u milk him dry

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Gushes Over Her Husband - He Is A Gift by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 27, 2015
Great f
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Gushes Over Her Husband - He Is A Gift by mradjoy(m): 3:35pm On Nov 27, 2015
Ok we don hear, next time you tell us something else
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Gushes Over Her Husband - He Is A Gift by Elle277(f): 3:36pm On Nov 27, 2015
shine on girl...more graces to your marriage!
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Gushes Over Her Husband - He Is A Gift by Stuntkid172(m): 3:38pm On Nov 27, 2015
Imagine say nah standing fan i dey see. NO AC. At all at all . Remember is EnD tImE

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Gushes Over Her Husband - He Is A Gift by akindap07(m): 3:38pm On Nov 27, 2015
Goodluck for life!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Gushes Over Her Husband - He Is A Gift by kcowen(m): 3:47pm On Nov 27, 2015
Hmmm...I thought Nairaland Moderators & Seun must have stopped Obsession with Tonto Dikeh since She got married,So true with the Saying Old Habit never Dies!!!!If you want your topic to hit page just talk about tonto Dikeh
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Gushes Over Her Husband - He Is A Gift by moder8: 3:47pm On Nov 27, 2015
We go still read wen dem go get problem undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Gushes Over Her Husband - He Is A Gift by mamagee3(f): 3:51pm On Nov 27, 2015
Good for her!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Gushes Over Her Husband - He Is A Gift by Jacko1(m): 4:05pm On Nov 27, 2015
After you have enjoyed a wild life style u now quoting scripture bout ur hubby.... Women deceivin men since time immemorial

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Gushes Over Her Husband - He Is A Gift by aalangel(f): 4:16pm On Nov 27, 2015
Posters on Nairaland make our profession (journalism) look silly.
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Gushes Over Her Husband - He Is A Gift by Khez: 4:18pm On Nov 27, 2015
They will soon snatch the man from her sooner if she doesn't shut up and focus on her marital life, every time tonto dis toto that undecided ,na only her don marry before?

Still her biggest fan tho*

Our convo on twitter is always the best grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Gushes Over Her Husband - He Is A Gift by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 27, 2015
Daminaj1:
posted by DAMINAJ.COM

CAPTION: My husband is a gift and a testimony and for this, He shall be blessed in his spirit and soul. His body shall be full of vitality of the Lord, his life garnished with wealth and abundance, he is experiencing peace all around. I shall not mourn over him, because He is satisfied with long life, he shall live and take care of our children and I. He will eat the good of this land. The Lord will not take him where there is no grace. The Lord will keep our love alive and our marriage will be more fruitful than ever before.The lord will keep you safe and no man I say No man/Woman born of a woman can hurt/harm you..Every evil thrown your way shall be a reverse case to the sender..
I cover you with the blood & the fire of the Holy Ghost..Shine on Jesus gat you baby,Shine on my King

https://www.instagram.com/p/-ly_Sdr4TS/?taken-by=tontolet

Why does dude always look like a caged animal that wants to escape in any picture with her?
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Gushes Over Her Husband - He Is A Gift by porigho: 4:31pm On Nov 27, 2015
How won't she write all these knowing what he will inherit from baba
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Gushes Over Her Husband - He Is A Gift by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 27, 2015
Lol....I just knew Tonto was going to come out to say sth bout the incident. Nice one,though...may her love and prayers for her husband never cease..Wish her longevity in marriage,too.
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Gushes Over Her Husband - He Is A Gift by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 27, 2015
the going is still good... wink
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Gushes Over Her Husband - He Is A Gift by Godsonkemz(m): 4:48pm On Nov 27, 2015
she cant publicly say otherwise even if the dude na player if not for any other reason at least to protect her marriage and her battling image.
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Gushes Over Her Husband - He Is A Gift by jeremioluwaseyi: 4:55pm On Nov 27, 2015
Daminaj1:
posted by DAMINAJ.COM

CAPTION: My husband is a gift and a testimony and for this, He shall be blessed in his spirit and soul. His body shall be full of vitality of the Lord, his life garnished with wealth and abundance, he is experiencing peace all around. I shall not mourn over him, because He is satisfied with long life, he shall live and take care of our children and I. He will eat the good of this land. The Lord will not take him where there is no grace. The Lord will keep our love alive and our marriage will be more fruitful than ever before.The lord will keep you safe and no man I say No man/Woman born of a woman can hurt/harm you..Every evil thrown your way shall be a reverse case to the sender..
I cover you with the blood & the fire of the Holy Ghost..Shine on Jesus gat you baby,Shine on my King

https://www.instagram.com/p/-ly_Sdr4TS/?taken-by=tontolet

A godly wife will always pray for her husband.
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Gushes Over Her Husband - He Is A Gift by Missonas(f): 5:20pm On Nov 27, 2015
Shine on my KingKong why she no complete her pet name for him grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Gushes Over Her Husband - He Is A Gift by repogirl(f): 5:41pm On Nov 27, 2015
Okay, so wetin consign us if her husband is a gift na? Is he a gift to the whole world that she is coming to pray for him in public? undecided angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Gushes Over Her Husband - He Is A Gift by sow4me(m): 5:58pm On Nov 27, 2015
Tonto, nice prayer. May God Almighty grant u all ure request. Pray i marry someone that wld pray for me as well #amen...
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Gushes Over Her Husband - He Is A Gift by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 27, 2015
mamagee3:
Good for her!!!
mchew
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Gushes Over Her Husband - He Is A Gift by 9jatatafo(m): 6:33pm On Nov 27, 2015
Good
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Gushes Over Her Husband - He Is A Gift by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 6:54pm On Nov 27, 2015
I wld wnt 2 hr dis 3yrs 4rm nw!
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Gushes Over Her Husband - He Is A Gift by Kanbee: 8:53am On Nov 28, 2015
Wedding receptions often succeed or fail
based on the performance of
the MC. If the MC isn't entertaining, or even
worse, makes jokes in poor taste,
it reflects negatively on the bride and groom.
If want your reception to be classy, run
smoothly, and
be as wonderful as it can be, at a pocket-
friendly price, contact A Professional MC on
07030828285, BBM PIN: 565085F0. You can
as well like our new facebook page:"Kanby Innovations".
Looking forward to hearing from you! Please pass it on; you may be helping someone who needs this info.
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Gushes Over Her Husband - He Is A Gift by toprealman: 11:15am On Nov 28, 2015
Sweet heart, day never even break oh.
Calm down abeg, this journey is still very far.
Enjoy your gift!
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Gushes Over Her Husband - He Is A Gift by double0seven(m): 2:26am On Nov 29, 2015
Just saying, because it seems people have it confused:

.....a praying wife is a woman who prays on her knees for her husband, not one that writes prayers on twitter...

....anyone can write down prayers, kini big deal, even someone who sees prayers a one big unpleasant core
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Gushes Over Her Husband - He Is A Gift by Akposkool(m): 5:19am On Nov 29, 2015
See as the guy resemble asari dokubo abi them be brothers?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Entertainment: Ten Most Stylish Celebrities In Nigeria(pics) / Ice Spice Peeing On A Fan During A Live Show Leaked On Twitter And Reddit / Iyanya's 27th Birthday Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.