Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' (57703 Views)

Abati: Sugabelly, Rape And Audu’s Sons / Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations / Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by docadams: 6:35pm On Nov 27, 2015
Hmmmmmmm

The first obstacle a rape victim has to contend with is convincing the nearest person that she has been raped. This is usually an impossibility. So the suffering inside and outside goes on, endlessly.

5 Likes

Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by godwin120alex: 6:36pm On Nov 27, 2015
I don't think she is lieing.

3 Likes

Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by baby124: 6:36pm On Nov 27, 2015
Aigbofa:

I doubt she was videotaped the first time she engaged in kinky stuff with the guy. This is not to absolve her rapists but she definitely played along for too long.
She was in a relationship with the first one. At some point he videotaped to make her their sex slave. I think what we should start talking about is how to make them pay for what they did. Don't forget she was a teenager.

4 Likes

Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by kayemjay(m): 6:37pm On Nov 27, 2015
Good Evening to you all.

I was shocked and appalled when I first came across this story. My emotions took over as I began to curse and hate the men as described by SugarBelly. The more I read, the more confused I got. I began to scrutinize all the comments from different blogs and forums, just to get some sort of closure, yet I was unsatisfied. Upon going over her story once again, I got the link to her blog having made several references that she had complained and 'spoken publicly' about what Mustapha and his friends did to her as far back as 2007.

So off I went. I spent close to two hours starting from her very first post in 2007, up until when she posted about her 26th birthday. Now these are a few of the things I found out (AND ANY ONE ELSE CAN FIND OUT).

1. She was just 17 and she was crazy, madly in love with Mustapha.
2. She was the one who always wanted the sex in the Red Mercedes. In one of her blog posts, she said and I quote "I always made him drive to the darkest streets and turn on the AC..."
3. She did not mind being hit or molested by Mustapha, BUT SHE WAS MAD ABOUT SOMEONE ELSE TOUCHING HER. I quote "I am yours...do whatever you want to me but not them to me"
4. She really did not complain to authorities because she was in love with him and was sort of learning, experimenting with new things.
5. She was involved in a party with Mustapha and apologized to him for not being able to participate cause she was jealous he was having sex with another girl. She admitted she may have had sex with the girl under different circumstances.

THERE IS A LOT TO THIS STORY FOLKS. JUST GO READ HER BLOG BEGINNING FROM 2007.

NOW MY DEDUCTION:

She was madly in love with Mustapha and despite the fact that he did all these things to her, she did not take serious steps about it. She was young and inexperienced in sex and enjoyed the varieties with Mustapha but hated the involvement of others.

It was really bad what Mustapha did, allowing her to be humiliated and abused by his friends/brothers and it is totally unacceptable. The girl in one way or the other could have gotten out and did not.

THERE ARE ALWAYS THREE SIDES TO A STORY... Her part, his part and THE TRUTH.

Let's not judge.

Shalom

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 27, 2015
looseweight:
This so strong. Can the human right activists swoop on this story and widen it....

Do you care to get flat tummy, click my profile and read.

Which human rights activist? Definitely not the clowns in Nigeria parading themselves as one.

1 Like

Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 27, 2015
pretydiva:
Can't dis sugarbelly of a girl stfu 4 once undecided
And this is coming from a girl, Big Idiot, When you tell us your rape story, Absolutely nobody will believe you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by Fantasyisland(f): 6:38pm On Nov 27, 2015
Sad stuff.

2 Likes

Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 27, 2015
why didnt she report to the police?
Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 27, 2015
This girl better be able to prove this story. I am very sure there are multiple exaggerations in this tale.
Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 27, 2015
TeeOw:
why didnt she report to the police?

How can she report? I'm positive she's a scorned ex who's out for blood. I will eat my words if there's an investigation and the words prove true.
Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by Iduzenoni: 6:41pm On Nov 27, 2015
izit not the same sugar belly that said she didn't bath for 3 week during NYSC? omor bad things done do this girl o
Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by ddippset(m): 6:42pm On Nov 27, 2015
I believe her story and I wish I could help her. I just keep having a feeling that it was my lil sister who went through all that.
Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by aalangel(f): 6:42pm On Nov 27, 2015
These people calling her a liar, it is certain that you don't read, if read, you don't understand. Nigerians should learn to read and analyze properly.

I don't need to say more than this but I totally understand the girl and her predicament.

4 Likes

Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 27, 2015
Damn and she's soo pretty and talented..sigh,with the comments going on here I can count the number of rapist we have on NL,I wish I could be her friend for real and help her through this trying period and maybe marry her some day so she could erase that nasty experience from her mind forever.

1 Like

Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 27, 2015
DickDastardly:
undecided undecided cry cry
I expect the whole culPRICKs to be picked up already for questioning. Bill Cosby had cases dating back to 80's dug up and investigated. Nonsense!

I read somewhere on nairaland today that the status of limitation for a rape issue in Nigeria is just 2 months which implies that she can no longer file a rape case because the time limit for that has elapsed? What a demonic country littered with rapists as law makers with a rape friendly judiciary.

4 Likes

Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by mickey45: 6:44pm On Nov 27, 2015
Koolking:

She's a blogger? For this fact, she's a chronic LIAR. Bloggers are liars who want nothing but attention

And rape accounts are the only way to go in attention seeking aren't they?

2 Likes

Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by Iduzenoni: 6:45pm On Nov 27, 2015
kayemjay:
Good Evening to you all.

I was shocked and appalled when I first came across this story. My emotions took over as I began to curse and hate the men as described by SugarBelly. The more I read, the more confused I got. I began to scrutinize all the comments from different blogs and forums, just to get some sort of closure, yet I was unsatisfied. Upon going over her story once again, I got the link to her blog having made several references that she had complained and 'spoken publicly' about what Mustapha and his friends did to her as far back as 2007.

So off I went. I spent close to two hours starting from her very first post in 2007, up until when she posted about her 26th birthday. Now these are a few of the things I found out (AND ANY ONE ELSE CAN FIND OUT).

1. She was just 17 and she was crazy, madly in love with Mustapha.
2. She was the one who always wanted the sex in the Red Mercedes. In one of her blog posts, she said and I quote "I always made him drive to the darkest streets and turn on the AC..."
3. She did not mind being hit or molested by Mustapha, BUT SHE WAS MAD ABOUT SOMEONE ELSE TOUCHING HER. I quote "I am yours...do whatever you want to me but not them to me"
4. She really did not complain to authorities because she was in love with him and was sort of learning, experimenting with new things.
5. She was involved in a party with Mustapha and apologized to him for not being able to participate cause she was jealous he was having sex with another girl. She admitted she may have had sex with the girl under different circumstances.

THERE IS A LOT TO THIS STORY FOLKS. JUST GO READ HER BLOG BEGINNING FROM 2007.

NOW MY DEDUCTION:

She was madly in love with Mustapha and despite the fact that he did all these things to her, she did not take serious steps about it. She was young and inexperienced in sex and enjoyed the varieties with Mustapha but hated the involvement of others.

It was really bad what Mustapha did, allowing her to be humiliated and abused by his friends/brothers and it is totally unacceptable. The girl in one way or the other could have gotten out and did not.

THERE ARE ALWAYS THREE SIDES TO A STORY... Her part, his part and THE TRUTH.

Let's not judge.

Shalom
we think the same way yo
Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by harsysky(m): 6:46pm On Nov 27, 2015
mimikoko:
I really feel for this girl. The truth is that rape /molestation is a parasite that has eaten so deep into the minds of people that it is almost becoming acceptable. This is sick to say the least. How can any right thinking person not feel for an abused person? No matter the circumstances, sexual abuse is sexual abuse and it is bad.
She was young for crying out loud. People are talking like they were never 17. Please get off your imaginary high horses. She made a mistake, she was scared and she never said a word because of judgmental people like you.
I pray she finds healing cause she has been left broken by all of this. I also pray that our daughters are never victims of such evil and that more abused people have the courage to speak out.

I love your comment, maam. It pains me a lot some girls are hitting on her for something beyond her control.

Years back, I had this beautiful 16 year old girl that was crushing on me. I said to myself , " this girl doesn't know what she is doing." the truth was that nothing stops me from having my way with her because I was loosed, then but I pitied her. Now, when I see her, I feel extremely happy I didn't take advantage of her, and the truth is whatever they do at that tender age, (eventhough some perverts may feel someone at 16 is already a grown-up) they aren't mature for it.

Everyone on here will have a child one day and knw what it is to train and support a child. Some on here also will look back at some nasty comments and actions they have done and wish they never came ouuta them.

8 Likes

Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by Lyoncrescent: 6:46pm On Nov 27, 2015
diportivo:

Einstein...and u had to rub my "olodoism" in right?

U av made valid points tho...and i am not arguing

I av met girls who,at 17,knew not to stay alone in a room with guys.....

While i dont condone rape in any format,how do u think dis will end?

Enlighten me bros

I am still trying to find out if it is actually true that we have had only 18 Rape Convictions in the History of Nigeria.

We need more people to speak up. Most rape cases never get reported and it can be quite damaging to the victim.

People do crazy things in the name of Love.

I hope this will give people the courage to speak out more about rape and seek help in any means possible.

Realistically, This is Nigeria. Pastor Biodun of COZA committed adultery and we all know how that ended. Nothing Happened.

I hope her story will make more people come out if they are raped or have been raped . We also need the police to be trained enough to investigate rape cases using medical reports and all that and the Justice system needs to up its game. Most importantly , the society needs to support rape victims rather than further victimize them.

3 Likes

Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by Koolking(m): 6:49pm On Nov 27, 2015
mickey45:

And rape accounts are the only way to go in attention seeking aren't they?

So you said...it's your opinion bro not mine
Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by Drdreluv: 6:49pm On Nov 27, 2015
Thank God for internet and google
Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by kesternice: 6:51pm On Nov 27, 2015
Bastards. Wow. Dis goat, miscreant wants 2 be a governor now so he can rape d girls in kogi. Jesus. Girlssss. Don't u hv brothers u cud hv told.
But u girls can love sha.
Tnx anyways cos u hv saved odas.

3 Likes

Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 27, 2015
2naira50kobo:
I took my time to go through the lengthy post and honestly, I believed what I read until I saw this... I'm an unbeliever in her story now. People, there's nothing new under the sun...

*I do not in any way trivialize rape. Rapists deserve to be burnt alive... Like I said in an earlier post, rape is a serious issue and rapists should not be allowed to go free.*

If you checked out her account especially when he asked her for 3some, then you will realize that she is actually craving for attention.

2 Likes

Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by simdam500(m): 6:56pm On Nov 27, 2015
I forbade myself to read this story... Truth or false, i need not to know. And coming from oga seun; what does that depict?

I thought she's mad at nairaland over one thread seun claim he took down *well, just recalling the tweet is saw/read* ...

And i should say this, why hold unto the past when its looks ugly each time u look back and remember what happened.

I'll talk if the accuse should respond... Maybe that will get me interested
Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by lurlah2014(f): 6:58pm On Nov 27, 2015
I feel like crying #please pour me water #so sad to read this #pele my baby #the dead will not go unpunished more so the living won't too #judgement time is @ hand

To all rape victims!! Make your sadden hearts be filled with GOD'S love

3 Likes

Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by hustla(m): 6:58pm On Nov 27, 2015
She is a well known pathological liar on twitter

1 Like

Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by BuddhaPalm(m): 6:58pm On Nov 27, 2015
docadams:
Hmmmmmmm

The first obstacle a rape victim has to contend with is convincing the nearest person that she has been raped. This is usually an impossibility. So the suffering inside and outside goes on, endlessly.

Well, you will certainly have a very hard time convincing people if you claim to have been raped, repeatedly, by the same group, over a long period.

A period in which you returned to your rapists, of your own volition, countless times.

1 Like

Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by kayemjay(m): 6:59pm On Nov 27, 2015
JJJC:
If you checked out her account especially when he asked her for 3some, then you will realize that she is actually craving for attention.

Yes Bro. I totally kick against rape or sexual manipulation of any sort. Mustapha was older. She was young, inexperienced and ready to experiment. He should not have taken advantage of her gullibility. He was very very very wrong! And should be punished.

BUT

She tasted the maltreatment once, twice, thrice. And she still continued, even professing love and willing him to love her more? Okay, let's chalk that up to being seventeen.

WHAT IS THE REASON SHE DECIDES TO BRING THIS UP PUBLICLY AT THIS TIME? HIS DAD JUST DIED!

Is it fair to him, his wife, his family? At this time of grief? She is really craving attention and if anyone cares to read her blog posts from 2007, you will understand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by greatehis: 7:00pm On Nov 27, 2015
IF THIS IS TRUE AS IT SOUND, THEY WILL WROTE IN HELL UNLESS THEY BE PENITENT AND TURN A NEW LEAF
Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by tinsel: 7:01pm On Nov 27, 2015
Oby Ezekwesili don enter this case. Serious problem for these guys. She is dogged fighter with the right connections.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by justi4jesu(f): 7:07pm On Nov 27, 2015
Following.....Let me get my Zobo drink first cheesy
Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 27, 2015
sugarbelly, am so sorry u had to go through all u went through in d hands of those bandits. i pray God heals ur broken heart. amen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story / Five Men Inscribe '50K' On Teenager After Raping Her In Enugu / Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.