Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Re:sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-in-chief". - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re:sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-in-chief". (596 Views)

Mc Tagwaye Shakes President Buhari, As DSS Reacts (Photos, Video) / Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) / Re: Sahara Reporters’ Malicious Publication About James Ocholi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re:sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-in-chief". by ionsman: 3:52pm On Nov 27, 2015
This thread is only for fellow progressives.Thank you

I have watched in disdain how the "WAILERS" on nairaland have turned themselves into pathetic and shameless people. In this life,there are things you do which gains you utmost respect regardless of your affiliation.

I don't want to write too much.The wailers on here have put on some disgraceful acts which makes one grin in displeasure. I think the peak of it all is the topic on FP now regarding Buhari and his travelling.

I got to know on nairaland that sahara reporters was an "Apc news website" while Gej was in power.They were always churning out publications which didn't bode well with the government and it's supporters. We were told sahara reporters belonged to Tinubu.

Now Buhari is the president of Nigeria and the supposed owner of sahara reporters is an Apc national leader and very close to the president. Of late, this same Apc online media has been firing the president from all angles to the delight of those who once called it an Apc online media.But when they publish any news which doesn't suit their agenda,they revert to calling it an Apc newspaper. The latest of this shameful and annoying attitude can be found on that thread.

We know the wailers to be vitriolic set of beings.But in trying to vent your anger against the government, make sure you retain your dignity so you won't be seen as a sad and frustrated person.Thank you

Over to you: cc beremx,egift,passingshot,fastshipping,omenka,caseless,demdem,agarawu23,rawani,demdem,ngeneukwenu,et al.

1 Like

Re: Re:sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-in-chief". by patrick89(m): 5:14pm On Nov 27, 2015
ionsman:
This thread is only for fellow progressives.Thank you

I have watched in disdain how the "WAILERS" on nairaland have turned themselves into pathetic and shameless people. In this life,there are things you do which gains you utmost respect regardless of your affiliation.

I don't want to write too much.The wailers on here have put on some disgraceful acts which makes one grin in displeasure. I think the peak of it all is the topic on FP now regarding Buhari and his travelling.

I got to know on nairaland that sahara reporters was an "Apc news website" while Gej was in power.They were always churning out publications which didn't bode well with the government and it's supporters. We were told sahara reporters belonged to Tinubu.

Now Buhari is the president of Nigeria and the supposed owner of sahara reporters is an Apc national leader and very close to the president. Of late, this same Apc online media has been firing the president from all angles to the delight of those who once called it an Apc online media.But when they publish any news which doesn't suit their agenda,they revert to calling it an Apc newspaper. The latest of this shameful and annoying attitude can be found on that thread.

We know the wailers to be vitriolic set of beings.But in trying to vent your anger against the government, make sure you retain your dignity so you won't be seen as a sad and frustrated person.Thank you

Over to you: cc beremx,egift,passingshot,fastshipping,omenka,caseless,demdem,agarawu23,rawani,demdem,ngeneukwenu,et al.
Na only you don't know about the fall out? since APC won the election, they have abandoned sahara reporters! they do not give them the money they used to give!
Atiku built the owner a house in us thou...

(1) (Reply)

APC Nominates Yahaya Bello As Late Abubakar Audu’s Replacement - 9jaflaver / Buhari And The Biafrans / There Is No Money To Rely On From Federal Allocation – Aregbesola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.