Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,471 members, 7,954,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:36 AM

British Woman Duped Of £1.6m By Nigerian Fraudsters Via Online Dating Site (Pic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / British Woman Duped Of £1.6m By Nigerian Fraudsters Via Online Dating Site (Pic) (44245 Views)

Married Side Chic Duped Of N850k By Her Married Lover In Lagos / 2 Female Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested For Duping 7 Oyinbo Men Out Of £100K / 4 Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested In Canada (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British Woman Duped Of £1.6m By Nigerian Fraudsters Via Online Dating Site (Pic) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 27, 2015
raayah:
This is so sad and embarrassing to us as Nigerians.

It is sad that we as Nigerians encourage this scamming behaviour in a way.

Saying things like the victims are mumu only help to make the scammers feel wiser. It encourages them.

Pointing out the scammers tribes too does not help in any way.

Let us come together and condemn this shameful and corrupt crime.

I read what you said but I gotta say you look nice for doggie,I just want to lick your inner thighs straight up to your KitKat,my my my you will be sweet as fvck and tight too,are you tight too?

1 Like

Re: British Woman Duped Of £1.6m By Nigerian Fraudsters Via Online Dating Site (Pic) by 9jatatafo(m): 6:10pm On Nov 27, 2015
Where is your office located?
Re: British Woman Duped Of £1.6m By Nigerian Fraudsters Via Online Dating Site (Pic) by Smileytohbadt01: 6:10pm On Nov 27, 2015
BEWARE SCAM OF THE HIGHER ORDER... YOU SEND RECHARGE CARD AND YOU WILL BE ASKED TO KEEP SENIOR... THAT MTN HAS DEDUCTED THE CARD.. THAT YOU SHOULD SEND AGAIN... #O FE GBA E NI OOOO..#GBam

Re: British Woman Duped Of £1.6m By Nigerian Fraudsters Via Online Dating Site (Pic) by redsceptic: 6:10pm On Nov 27, 2015
raayah:

Saying things like the victims are mumu only help to make the scammers feel wiser. It encourages them.

WAIT A MOMENT!! HALT>

Stop buying into this Oyibo crap and propaganda. Agreed: all fraud is bad and should be punished when unearthed. However Nigerians are not the only fraudsters and not even the biggest - not by a long shot. White people scam both Africans and caucasians of[b] billions[/b] everyday but Nigerians are always the scapegoats. The greatest internet scammers in the world are from Russia and eastern Europe yet the English say nothing about it because the money is banked in London. You catch two hungry guys stealing 1M pounds and you want our sympathy. Do you know how much Shell steals from Nigeria daily?
419 is bad and I wont partake but no Oyibo has my sympathy.
Re: British Woman Duped Of £1.6m By Nigerian Fraudsters Via Online Dating Site (Pic) by Smileytohbadt01: 6:18pm On Nov 27, 2015
BEWARE SCAM!!!!... DON'T FALL FOR IT... STELLA HOOK UP IS A SCAM GUYS BEWARE....
Re: British Woman Duped Of £1.6m By Nigerian Fraudsters Via Online Dating Site (Pic) by raayah(f): 6:18pm On Nov 27, 2015
redsceptic:

WAIT A MOMENT!! HALT>

Stop buying into this Oyibo crap and propaganda. Agreed: all fraud is bad and should be punished when unearthed. However Nigerians are not the only fraudsters and not even the biggest - not by a long shot. White people scam both Africans and caucasians of[b] billions[/b] everyday but Nigerians are always the scapegoats. The greatest internet scammers in the world are from Russia and eastern Europe yet the English say nothing about it because the money is banked in London. You catch two hungry guys stealing 1M pounds and you want our sympathy. Do you know how much Shell steals from Nigeria daily?
419 is bad and I wont partake but no Oyibo has my sympathy.

Where in my post did I say anything about Nigerians being the only scammers. I only said we tend to encourage it.
Don't put words into my mouth.

Your post is an example of what I'm talking about.. pointing fingers at others instead of accepting responsibility.
Re: British Woman Duped Of £1.6m By Nigerian Fraudsters Via Online Dating Site (Pic) by princeonx: 6:24pm On Nov 27, 2015
Those guys in that picture never lay hand on 1.6m naira for their life not to talk of pounds!! Krokro full their face.
Re: British Woman Duped Of £1.6m By Nigerian Fraudsters Via Online Dating Site (Pic) by adozie(m): 6:26pm On Nov 27, 2015
raayah:

Where in my post did I say anything about Nigerians being the only scammers. I only said we tend to encourage it.
Don't put words into my mouth.

Your post is an example of what I'm talking about.. pointing fingers at others instead of accepting responsibility.

You are right my dear. As a country we fail to see the damage we cause ourselves and fellow citizens by our dishonesty and attitude of celebrating crime and criminals.
Nigerians don't seem to realize that there is no difference between these scammers and armed robbers. The premise is the same.
Re: British Woman Duped Of £1.6m By Nigerian Fraudsters Via Online Dating Site (Pic) by IYANGBALI: 6:27pm On Nov 27, 2015
Oyinbo too like black man preek

1 Like

Re: British Woman Duped Of £1.6m By Nigerian Fraudsters Via Online Dating Site (Pic) by raayah(f): 6:28pm On Nov 27, 2015
adozie:

You are right my dear. As a country we fail to see the damage we cause ourselves and fellow citizens by our dishonesty and attitude of celebrating crime and criminals.
Nigerians don't seem to realize that there is no difference between these scammers and armed robbers. The premise is the same.

Exactly, I was going to even compare the two sef. You took the words out of my mouth.

Most of us even know who some of these scammers are. We go to school and work with them.

We need both economic and moral change.
Re: British Woman Duped Of £1.6m By Nigerian Fraudsters Via Online Dating Site (Pic) by Threedots(m): 6:28pm On Nov 27, 2015
i have read that book 'the game' very useful indeed in picking up women. Pm me if u need the book,,,,,
Re: British Woman Duped Of £1.6m By Nigerian Fraudsters Via Online Dating Site (Pic) by daphid25(m): 6:31pm On Nov 27, 2015
All these oyinbo never stll get sense
Re: British Woman Duped Of £1.6m By Nigerian Fraudsters Via Online Dating Site (Pic) by adozie(m): 6:32pm On Nov 27, 2015
raayah:

Exactly, I was going to even compare the two sef. You took the words out of my mouth.

Most of us even know who some of these scammers are. We go to school and work with them.

We need both economic and moral change.

It's a shame that our people don't see through the damage we inflict on ourselves as a nation by this attitude. You are not safe anywhere, with anybody because of this attitude of indifference towards scamming people.

Thank you for being a good Nigerian. One of the few lone voices in the multitude of moral abyss
Re: British Woman Duped Of £1.6m By Nigerian Fraudsters Via Online Dating Site (Pic) by Willydilly(m): 6:32pm On Nov 27, 2015
Dem dey mad!! They think that we are fools abi? Let's play on. Ygame is a game of intelligence. But I still give them a good three gbosa!!!
Re: British Woman Duped Of £1.6m By Nigerian Fraudsters Via Online Dating Site (Pic) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 27, 2015
see food for the yeebos... oya come and bash us well. grin
Re: British Woman Duped Of £1.6m By Nigerian Fraudsters Via Online Dating Site (Pic) by ipledge10(m): 6:33pm On Nov 27, 2015
Lol...when its drug related crime its 80% igbo,when it comes to online scamming Na yoruba. Competition btw these two tribes is real grin
Re: British Woman Duped Of £1.6m By Nigerian Fraudsters Via Online Dating Site (Pic) by adozie(m): 6:33pm On Nov 27, 2015
daphid25:
All these oyinbo never stll get sense

Try saying " All these Nigerians never stop this evil"
See how it feels. We need to be introspective, before blaming others that we betrayed their trust.
Re: British Woman Duped Of £1.6m By Nigerian Fraudsters Via Online Dating Site (Pic) by 4nobody4every1: 6:33pm On Nov 27, 2015
redsceptic:
sharaaap there!!.
Stop buying into this Oyibo crap and propaganda. Agreed all fraud is bad and should be punished when unearthed. However Nigerians are not the only fraudsters and not even the biggest not by a long shot. White people scam both Africans and caucasians of billions everyday but Nigerians are always the scapegoats. The greatest internet scammers in the world are from Russia and eastern Europe yet the english say nothing about it because the money is banked in London. You catch two hungry guys stealing 1M pounds and you want our sympathy. Do you know how much Shell steals from Nigeria daily? 419 is bad and I wont partake but no Oyibo has my sympathy.

hahaha grin grin grin cool
Re: British Woman Duped Of £1.6m By Nigerian Fraudsters Via Online Dating Site (Pic) by 4nobody4every1: 6:35pm On Nov 27, 2015
youmour:

I read what you said but I gotta say you look nice for doggie,I just want to lick your inner thighs straight up to your KitKat,my my my you will be sweet as fvck and tight too,are you tight too?

U don kill me with laugh...buhahahaha grin grin grin
Re: British Woman Duped Of £1.6m By Nigerian Fraudsters Via Online Dating Site (Pic) by daphid25(m): 6:44pm On Nov 27, 2015
adozie:

Try saying " All these Nigerians never stop this evil"
See how it feels. We need to be introspective, before blaming others that we betrayed their trust.
I believe you
Re: British Woman Duped Of £1.6m By Nigerian Fraudsters Via Online Dating Site (Pic) by Beloved35(m): 6:59pm On Nov 27, 2015
This yahoo guys are making those of us that have normal jobs look stupid and lazy
Re: British Woman Duped Of £1.6m By Nigerian Fraudsters Via Online Dating Site (Pic) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 27, 2015
zinachidi:
i trust naija boiz

NOW IT IS NAIJA BOYZ NOT Igbo BOYS ABI! grin grin grin
Re: British Woman Duped Of £1.6m By Nigerian Fraudsters Via Online Dating Site (Pic) by friends4ever(m): 7:01pm On Nov 27, 2015
Ife Ojo and Olusegun Agbaje i got it...

Re: British Woman Duped Of £1.6m By Nigerian Fraudsters Via Online Dating Site (Pic) by Joygalore(f): 7:02pm On Nov 27, 2015
Hahahahah
Ibo ni mi sugbon mo gbo nkan ti o so
Nkan naa ni wa sugbon ibo ati yoruba ti ma nja ju...Kilode
money121:
Awon Y! boi

awon adoju ti ni omo...

Won ma je ki awon omo ibo irankiran ye ma wee nu si eniyan laara ni si...

Re: British Woman Duped Of £1.6m By Nigerian Fraudsters Via Online Dating Site (Pic) by 9izone(f): 7:04pm On Nov 27, 2015
Waat! Na wa o this is too much for God sake! It is too much and it's very very wicked.

So which one are we Naming this one now? Omo Yoruba or Omo what ehh Ndiara! Ndiosi!! Lazy Blood!!!
Re: British Woman Duped Of £1.6m By Nigerian Fraudsters Via Online Dating Site (Pic) by zinachidi(m): 7:09pm On Nov 27, 2015
voltron:

NOW IT IS NAIJA BOYZ NOT Igbo BOYS ABI! grin grin grin
all na d same brotherly
Re: British Woman Duped Of £1.6m By Nigerian Fraudsters Via Online Dating Site (Pic) by Godsonkemz(m): 7:11pm On Nov 27, 2015
Boiz always pressing button to click...
Re: British Woman Duped Of £1.6m By Nigerian Fraudsters Via Online Dating Site (Pic) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 27, 2015
money121:
Awon Y! boi

awon adoju ti ni omo...

Won ma je ki awon omo ibo irankiran ye ma wee nu si eniyan laara ni si...

I don't know what you are tagging igbos with in you yellowbaar language.
But one thing is sure, "THUNDER will STRIKE YOU TO DEATH"

4 Likes

Re: British Woman Duped Of £1.6m By Nigerian Fraudsters Via Online Dating Site (Pic) by lagdmark(m): 7:17pm On Nov 27, 2015
Which part of Nigeria the man come from ,just asking becos I am from Pakistan
Re: British Woman Duped Of £1.6m By Nigerian Fraudsters Via Online Dating Site (Pic) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 27, 2015
raayah:

Internet scam is a global problem. The West and Asians are also involved. A friend of mine was duped 3m. Though he was a little self-centered in the process and got scammed.
Re: British Woman Duped Of £1.6m By Nigerian Fraudsters Via Online Dating Site (Pic) by eumans1yahooc: 7:46pm On Nov 27, 2015
All this end time people. You guys should stop making matter worse for some of us that may want to travel to some of this countries biko.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Who Scammed Hong Kong Lady Of £79,000 In Love Scam, Arrested. Photo / 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo / Man Murdered After Baby Mama Shared His Location In Chicago (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.