Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

British Woman Duped Of £1.6m By Nigerian Fraudsters Via Online Dating Site (Pic) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / British Woman Duped Of £1.6m By Nigerian Fraudsters Via Online Dating Site (Pic) (44087 Views)

Married Side Chic Duped Of N850k By Her Married Lover In Lagos / 2 Female Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested For Duping 7 Oyinbo Men Out Of £100K / 4 Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested In Canada (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British Woman Duped Of £1.6m By Nigerian Fraudsters Via Online Dating Site (Pic) by money121(m): 12:25pm On Nov 28, 2015
frenchpharaoh1:

Amadioha ragbue ndi muru gi! Anu ohia
Ekperima.

oloriburuku ni ee... Awon obi ee o ni jeere...

1 Like

Re: British Woman Duped Of £1.6m By Nigerian Fraudsters Via Online Dating Site (Pic) by kechywillz(m): 12:49pm On Nov 28, 2015
money121:
Awon Y! boi

awon adoju ti ni omo...

Won ma je ki awon omo ibo irankiran ye ma wee nu si eniyan laara ni si...

I dont understand what you are saying but i can reading a little meaning into what you wrote thia. U were saying something about fraud are meant for the ibos or u rushed to check if it was an ibo man. Oh well,seems it stang u like a bee to see it was the other way round. Stop been a tribalist. It's not gonna help u
Re: British Woman Duped Of £1.6m By Nigerian Fraudsters Via Online Dating Site (Pic) by money121(m): 12:55pm On Nov 28, 2015
kechywillz:

I dont understand what you are saying but i can reading a little meaning into what you wrote thia. U were saying something about fraud are meant for the ibos or u rushed to check if it was an ibo man. Oh well,seems it stang u like a bee to see it was the other way round. Stop been a tribalist. It's not gonna help u

story for the dogsssss....
Re: British Woman Duped Of £1.6m By Nigerian Fraudsters Via Online Dating Site (Pic) by kechywillz(m): 1:15pm On Nov 28, 2015
j1mmy:
she should be arrested for stupidity X 12.

in 2015
If it was an Ibo man,we no go hear word from u,now its a yoruba. U c as dis life take be. I wonder wat u guys derive in bashing ppl's tribe instead of the crime. U posts are majority centered on igbo tribe who deal on drugs what about this one glaring in ur two eyes, guy u need to change oo. Tribalism isnt gonna help u.
Re: British Woman Duped Of £1.6m By Nigerian Fraudsters Via Online Dating Site (Pic) by kechywillz(m): 1:17pm On Nov 28, 2015
JigsawKillah:

if you continue at this rate. . . you'll die of heart disease, you fûcking testicles squeezer! please, kindly hop on the next dîck. . . i got big äss chicks with bööbs twice the size of a watermelon sitting on mine!
Guy u funny. Lol grin
Re: British Woman Duped Of £1.6m By Nigerian Fraudsters Via Online Dating Site (Pic) by j1mmy: 8:29pm On Nov 28, 2015
kechywillz:

If it was an Ibo man,we no go hear word from u,now its a yoruba. U c as dis life take be. I wonder wat u guys derive in bashing ppl's tribe instead of the crime. U posts are majority centered on igbo tribe who deal on drugs what about this one glaring in ur two eyes, guy u need to change oo. Tribalism isnt gonna help u.

I repeat, if any Nigerian tribe (including my own) is destroying Nigeria's reputation in the world like Igbo people are doing I will campaign exactly the same way.

As the thailand policeman said, Igbo people are a curse to Africa. I will not stop educationg the global community about the most criminal ethnic group in the continent of Africa, IGBO!

Nothing personal, it is the duty of every single African to name and shame Igbo people. Thankfully Interpol, foreign police forces, charity organizations and religious groups have started to ackowledge Igbo people from other Africans!
Re: British Woman Duped Of £1.6m By Nigerian Fraudsters Via Online Dating Site (Pic) by kechywillz(m): 6:43am On Nov 29, 2015
j1mmy:

I repeat, if any Nigerian tribe (including my own) is destroying Nigeria's reputation in the world like Igbo people are doing I will campaign exactly the same way.

As the thailand policeman said, Igbo people are a curse to Africa. I will not stop educationg the global community about the most criminal ethnic group in the continent of Africa, IGBO!

Nothing personal, it is the duty of every single African to name and shame Igbo people. Thankfully Interpol, foreign police forces, charity organizations and religious groups have started to ackowledge Igbo people from other Africans!
Am not buying the bull crap u wrote there,for u to be an ambassador of hatred towards the ibos,it obviously concludes ur hatred towards the ibos . Ur post are majorly centered on Criminality and ur bigotry does not allow u see beyond it,it only directs u to a particular tribe which are categorically the Ibos. Ur hatred towards the ibos knows no boundary.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eyitoluwa Olayeye Arrested For Killing His Mother, Kehinde Olayeye In Texas / 10 Countries With The Highest Number Of Prostitutes In The World. / Thief Who Stole From A Church Almost Beaten To Death In Lagos(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.