Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,859 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Sugabelly's Response To Those Calling Her Names And Saying It Was Consensual - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sugabelly's Response To Those Calling Her Names And Saying It Was Consensual (888 Views)

Ghana Headmaster Sex Video: “He Didn't Rape Me, We Had Consensual Sex” - Student / Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations / Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sugabelly's Response To Those Calling Her Names And Saying It Was Consensual by Stephansmily(f): 5:50pm On Nov 27, 2015
Hmm...this is getting hotter

Lalasticlala

Re: Sugabelly's Response To Those Calling Her Names And Saying It Was Consensual by northvietnam(m): 5:52pm On Nov 27, 2015
after every thing that went down she still loved the uncircumcised one. the truth be told here, I know what he did was wrong but deep downtown me ,

I feel some handsome God fearing broke nigga was seriously asking u. out then but u turned him down cs he is not your kind of man.
but why did it take you those years to forget him?, guess your answer will that you loved him and can do any thing for him abi.
ladies please look before you leak most men are beast like wise vis-vasa

one thing I know about men is that they hardly forget their humble beginning . suffer with a man and he will never forget .
Example , tuface & Annie. Vincent enyama & wife , E-money & wife , basket mouth & wife etc ... I did not say dating or marrying a rich nigga is bad ooooo....... . what the Audus did was wrong ,totally wrong.... but most guys on Nland are guilty of that act, you go to club , carry pussy come house, you go do commot and your niggas wey hide will start coming out one by one to do their turn . she no go report naaaaah sake of say she be ashawooo. but its still rape , take it or leave it. @scammber and nesta am talking to u guys , that she is ashawoo does not give your whole male hostel the the right to Bleep. haters over to you..
Re: Sugabelly's Response To Those Calling Her Names And Saying It Was Consensual by Confessng: 5:52pm On Nov 27, 2015
From this its difficult no to think in a way it was consensual .
Some girls submit to such treatment because of their low self esteem,does it make it right absolutely not
Re: Sugabelly's Response To Those Calling Her Names And Saying It Was Consensual by Tallesty1(m): 5:53pm On Nov 27, 2015
#Mustafa abi moustache, you see your life?

Karma don cook for you finish.

#Enjoy
Re: Sugabelly's Response To Those Calling Her Names And Saying It Was Consensual by peterjero(m): 12:14am On Nov 28, 2015
You all should remember she went to loyola, meaning she's not from a poor background and any girl who went through this kind of ordeal hardly can come out to be decent in time to come. I salute her courage.

(1) (Reply)

Man Sends Thugs To Demolish Church For Disturbing Him / A Girl In Her Room Having A Great Time See The Pictures / Photo Of Theif Cut At Ikeja This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.