Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Ahmad Mukoshy: Ceo Of Gigerlayer Webhost - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Ahmad Mukoshy: Ceo Of Gigerlayer Webhost (745 Views)

Why You Need A Good Webhost. / What Features Do You Desire Most From A Nigerian Webhost? / Which Is Nigeria Best Webhost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ahmad Mukoshy: Ceo Of Gigerlayer Webhost by tweetsme(m): 6:06pm On Nov 27, 2015
When I look back, remembering the days I first decided what I wanted to do with the life I have, regardless of whether I will succeed or fail. That 17yr old me was self- exploring the work of craftsman on the world wide web, what the geeks of today call web- development. During the course of my adventure, I faced lots of challenges with Web Hosting and even my first domain was confiscated because I was in Nigeria, never received a refund and so my quest led me to find a way to host without being kicked out… that was how Aimtech Hosting Company (GigaLayer) was born! The other side of me has always been a business enthusiasts, when my friends were reading James Hardley Chase’s, I read Robert Kiyosaki’s. Should you come home, they also nicknamed me ‘CEO’ because of my keenness towards entrepreneurship and my only topic of discussion in the sitting room. I have read a lot of business books, still reading and learning more in the area of Marketing, Sales and Leadership. (But hey, I’m a Physicist) I graduated from Usmanu Danfodiyo University, 2nd Class honours in Physics. You may want to ask why I went to study something else in University? Well, I was naturally good in Mathematics and Physics, got distinctions in my O'Levels. (this is also a story for another day) The thing I discovered is that, passion has a way of giving us direction in life, it shapes who we are and what we become. No matter how much we try to hide it or follow others track, our own inborn path will eventually outrun us. The sooner we identify our passion, the faster we will gain a sense of direction. God made us all differently, with our own unique inborn creativity and affection; the challenge is to identify it. I find passion to be the biggest thing at driving people to success, through the ups and downs you will still strive. I remember the saying, passion never fails. “You need passion and energy to create a truly successful business” – Richard Branson. I tend to work late hours, spend 12 hours a day working without feeling exhausted only to sleep eager to wakeup for yet another day! What else could have cause this? Money is only a distraction, the Devil against success. Many people go for it, taking jobs they don’t enjoy only to get burned out frustrated and crushed. I’ve been there before, doing things I don’t enjoy for one reason or the other; in the end it’s always a regrettable action. If your day job is not what you love, you’ll end up with sleepless nights thinking of what you love. – @mukoshy (May, 11th 2013.) As at today, I run a web hosting company empowering over 1,000 customers and growing; I’m also learning as we grow. What is your passion, what drives you to work everyday?

2 Likes

Re: Ahmad Mukoshy: Ceo Of Gigerlayer Webhost by thewebcraft(m): 9:56am On Nov 28, 2015
What drives me to work is just passion for app dev, hey bro been a while
Re: Ahmad Mukoshy: Ceo Of Gigerlayer Webhost by rufaai(m): 1:54pm On Nov 29, 2015
I'ts an honour @tweetsme for quoting me. wink

I'd love to hear people's opinion regarding passion and achieving success in life. I have a strong belief that, success chance is directly proportional to passion. With a strong passion, I see path to success.
Re: Ahmad Mukoshy: Ceo Of Gigerlayer Webhost by rflexii(m): 3:28pm On Nov 29, 2015
Very nice write up about a friend Ahmad Rufai Mukoshy smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKTHROUGH!!! Make Cool Money With Website Design And Development Skills / Nigeria Adsense For Sale / I Can Not Browse Again With My Phone Because Of Advert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.