Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,811 members, 7,820,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

KOGI POLL: Who Do You Think Should Be Declared Governor-elect Of Kogi State? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / KOGI POLL: Who Do You Think Should Be Declared Governor-elect Of Kogi State? (831 Views)

Profile Uche Sampson Ogah, Abia Newly Declared Governor / ‘we’ll Occupy Kogi If Faleke Is Not Declared Governor-elect By Jan 10’ / Kogi Poll: Resign Now, PDP Tells AGF, INEC Chair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

KOGI POLL: Who Do You Think Should Be Declared Governor-elect Of Kogi State? by argon500: 6:32pm On Nov 27, 2015
A. Audu’s son
B. Audu's running mate
C. Gov. Wada
D. Fresh polls should be conducted
Re: KOGI POLL: Who Do You Think Should Be Declared Governor-elect Of Kogi State? by donphilopus: 6:34pm On Nov 27, 2015
I heard Yahaya Bello's name has been submitted by the Party to the INEC at exactly 12:45pm today.
Re: KOGI POLL: Who Do You Think Should Be Declared Governor-elect Of Kogi State? by adaweezy(m): 7:28pm On Nov 27, 2015
Yahaya Bello now
I said it already
Re: KOGI POLL: Who Do You Think Should Be Declared Governor-elect Of Kogi State? by adaweezy(m): 7:28pm On Nov 27, 2015
donphilopus:
I heard Yahaya Bello's name has been submitted by the Party to the INEC at exactly 12:45pm today.
grin grin
Re: KOGI POLL: Who Do You Think Should Be Declared Governor-elect Of Kogi State? by kahal29: 8:09pm On Nov 27, 2015
donphilopus:

Really? Is your source credible.
Re: KOGI POLL: Who Do You Think Should Be Declared Governor-elect Of Kogi State? by donphilopus: 8:43pm On Nov 27, 2015
kahal29:

Really? Is your source credible.

So I heard. Updated by an FB friend. He said Kwankwaso, El Rufai, Ohiare, Gamji, Tinubu argued over it. But El Rufai later told them they shouldn't go against Buhari. Maybe Buhari told them they should submit the name of the runner-up. Dunno!
Re: KOGI POLL: Who Do You Think Should Be Declared Governor-elect Of Kogi State? by donphilopus: 8:48pm On Nov 27, 2015
adaweezy:

grin grin

Lol. . .Adayi, wan ooo. . .Your kinsman has finally been considered o! Eku ana yin Governor. .I heard that's what they called Icementi during your festival.

1 Like

Re: KOGI POLL: Who Do You Think Should Be Declared Governor-elect Of Kogi State? by kahal29: 6:35am On Nov 28, 2015
donphilopus:

So I heard. Updated by an FB friend. He said Kwankwaso, El Rufai, Ohiare, Gamji, Tinubu argued over it. But El Rufai later told them they shouldn't go against Buhari. Maybe Buhari told them they should submit the name of the runner-up. Dunno!

You info has panned out. It's confirmed.

http://thenationonlineng.net/apc-picks-yahaya-bello-as-audus-replacement/

I think it's fairly okay legally. What do you think?

Secondly, looking at the areas the supp election will hold do you think Yahaya has what it takes to gather enough votes from them

[ The affected local governments are Adavi (five units with 2,134 registered voters); Ajaokuta (three with 1,406 registered voterswink Ankpa (nine with 6,021); Bassa (two with 742); Dekina (29 with 17,454); Ibaji (six with 2,665); Ida (one with 310); Igalamela (three with 1,501); Ijumu (one with 705); and Kabba Bunu (four with 1,767).

Others are Koton Karfi (two units with 1,689 registered voters); Lokoja (five with 2,854); Ofu (eight with 4,679); Okehi (one, with 403); Okene (one, with 676); Olamaboro (four, with 2,046); Omala (six with 2,526) and Yagba West (one unit with 375 registered voters).]

Finally help me list the areas you think Wada and bello can win. I know Wada will win Dekina
Re: KOGI POLL: Who Do You Think Should Be Declared Governor-elect Of Kogi State? by donphilopus: 8:46am On Nov 28, 2015
kahal29:

You info has panned out. It's confirmed.

http://thenationonlineng.net/apc-picks-yahaya-bello-as-audus-replacement/

I think it's fairly okay legally. What do you think?

Secondly, looking at the areas the supp election will hold do you think Yahaya has what it takes to gather enough votes from them

[ The affected local governments are Adavi (five units with 2,134 registered voters); Ajaokuta (three with 1,406 registered voterswink Ankpa (nine with 6,021); Bassa (two with 742); Dekina (29 with 17,454); Ibaji (six with 2,665); Ida (one with 310); Igalamela (three with 1,501); Ijumu (one with 705); and Kabba Bunu (four with 1,767).

Others are Koton Karfi (two units with 1,689 registered voters); Lokoja (five with 2,854); Ofu (eight with 4,679); Okehi (one, with 403); Okene (one, with 676); Olamaboro (four, with 2,046); Omala (six with 2,526) and Yagba West (one unit with 375 registered voters).]

Finally help me list the areas you think Wada and bello can win. I know Wada will win Dekina

Since Bello has 'allegedly' been chosen, I believe he has already won the Election unless his Election is upturned by the Tribunals. It would be very hard for Wada to defeat him. At this very moment, even a goat would win Wada if he's given the APC Ticket. Audu has already done the job and Fairplus is just coming in to complete it.

I pray APC doesn't lose this in Court though. So many intra-party conflicts ahead. Some people (from APC) may even give Wada some clue on how to Yahaya Bello in Court!
Re: KOGI POLL: Who Do You Think Should Be Declared Governor-elect Of Kogi State? by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 28, 2015
I'm not against any of them becoming the Governor but at this point with all these drama,the election should be cancelled.

(1) (Reply)

The Brutal Murder Of Soldiers / Biafra: 3 Things You Should Learn From Aba Women's Protest / Breaking !!!!sss Uncovers Bokoharam Cells In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.