Stats: 3,150,710 members, 7,809,694 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

¤¤¤[Thrilla in Manilla]KSSLIB VS GRAYLINE¤¤¤ - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ¤¤¤[Thrilla in Manilla]KSSLIB VS GRAYLINE¤¤¤ (2305 Views)

The Holocaust Tourney[first Round] Ksslib Vs Kinglahkay ✘✘✘ (2) (3) (4)

¤¤¤[Thrilla in Manilla]KSSLIB VS GRAYLINE¤¤¤ by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 27, 2015
Voting Criteria

Opener - 1 point

Rhymes - 2 points

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points

Punchlines - 3 points

Flow - 1 point

Wordplays - 2 points

Personals - 2 points

Closer - 1 point

Rules

- 10 bars

- Deadline is 12pm, Saturday 27 November 2015.

- Verses should be posted by both battlers on or not later than deadline date.

- No biting, swaying, stretching, feeding or recycling.

- No complaining about votes.

- A no show attracts a ban.

- No unnecessary comments

- No smearing comments about any bar OR biting accusations without proof.

- Whatever you feel is wrong with a bar or verse - please put it in your vote. Vote and state what you found wrong.

- If there's anything you need to say in defence of your verse please save them for after voting's over.

- NO argument with established vets OR voters.

- Battlers should not interject between votes and voters should just vote and leave it like that.

- Only vets and regular section posters are allowed to vote
Re: ¤¤¤[Thrilla in Manilla]KSSLIB VS GRAYLINE¤¤¤ by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 27, 2015
-----@
Re: ¤¤¤[Thrilla in Manilla]KSSLIB VS GRAYLINE¤¤¤ by Young03(m): 9:46pm On Nov 27, 2015
am watching, don't fail to mention me when d battle starts
Re: ¤¤¤[Thrilla in Manilla]KSSLIB VS GRAYLINE¤¤¤ by liricyst(m): 10:59pm On Nov 27, 2015
i asked to take a rain check on this battle.
Why was this thread created?
Re: ¤¤¤[Thrilla in Manilla]KSSLIB VS GRAYLINE¤¤¤ by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 28, 2015
He is addicted to BBA, other personals are explicable.... Lets go!!!

Ksslib's Annihilation

I'm on my dragon mode and I'm blazing hot/ for real, i wish the lame gives up/ but I'll disgrace the thug/ /
for seeking fame in the game with gods/ i'll leave this page in blood/
after i have LIB thoroughly red . .... Linda Ikeji Blog!/

Gray is a lexical author/ inducing metrical stunners/ when i array and slay vets
in a technical slaughter/ so watch me twiddle the brother/ as i bring K to his L . . .
in an alphabetical order!/

i'm sadistic, greedy/ re-enact this on Tv/ it's clear i'm bagging a clean sweep/
coz i'm rapping uniquely/ and y'all have to believe me/ nobody would
vote for his piece . . . . if they were passing a treaty!!

i know viewers debating/ if Gray can pop shots when the luger engages/
don't make this a thriller like Krueger and Jason/ this is more like a shooter to a thief/
my gun commanding the loser to Hades/ . . . . "shut up and do as you are told" . . . . Coogar to Babe3!/

coldest beast/ i spit that grown up shii/ which no ho competes/
i bring no jokes to beef/ straight kill... but might break bones for peace/
not a regular but i'm certainly pro/ while this 'kid still learning the ropes'/
. . . . like a 'baby goat on leash!'/

i put faggets to shame/ for trespassing my lane/ and it's a fact if i say/
Ksslib is practic'ly lame/ i created 'Back in the Days'/ and niggas were rapping insane/
this fool brought his usual crap in the page/ . . no ink, no guns . . . .
how does he plan to kill Gray?/

learn to respect a vet/ or get pelted to death / remember Jason . . .how he
bested ya text/ with punches denting ya chest/ till there was nothing left there but specs/
you were deceased by F.uck as if you had an unprotected sex!/

I should lift up the crown/ coz i'm proudly a made nigga, thick, tough and proud/
i handle my own business like every big shot in town/ got chinks to toss when the kids come around/
while this parasite with his big talking mouth/ is forever stuck in his Big Brother House!/

my gunplay? . . .deadly mental game/ no petty special case/ he's irrelevant and lame/
I gently press the dane/ one shot tears through his ligaments and brains/
and leaves him open-minded . . . . like intelligent debates!!/

that musta got him panicky/ coz i dropped it rapidly/ to ensure he got no chance to win/
now I'll either c.ock it back n squeeze/ or chop his hands and knees/ then push his mouth
to his ass
. . . . . if he talks shiit back to me!/

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ¤¤¤[Thrilla in Manilla]KSSLIB VS GRAYLINE¤¤¤ by Ksslib(m): 7:37pm On Nov 28, 2015
The Execution of Lagunna..

First
I ll stab the lads tummy/Next,a rod splits his skull open and cracks something/
Then his bones get crushed like he fell from the balcony/
Aint got an Mbbs degree...but watch how his autopsy result labels me the 'Dr who' messed up 'Grey's anatomy'/!

He brought locally made Burundi bars/to spite an internationally known rugged machine...a suzuki brand/My fist ll send him to the ground like a touch from Pastor Kumuyi's hands/.....
but if the bull rises and charges at me.... a grenade ll 'blow his horn'.... welcome to kuvuki land/!

They calll me beast...butchers keep going over my kills like its revision, dude/ but your kills are make believe like religions do/ you hesitant to pull the trigger but before you make a decision,to /shoot,
a bazooka blasts both sides of ya tummy with precision...boom!!/
but the last cannon will penetrate the 'middle bro'... & send ur remains to clubs in 'division two'/!

I live large & shop from where the prices remain up/I bet you hungry looking & dry like when mices invade dogs/... and iam very certain you will likely remain poor/
...Cos if i hear people screaming 'Lag don blow'..the first thing that comes to mind is ISIS in Lagos/!

Your mom isn't any different...the old woman spends stipends on food/.. To survive,the trader spends her weekends on dudes/ as market no gree move,she gats put her big br£@sts to use/
So I dropped a 'c4 in her kiosk to 'rake in profits'.... that way, 'business must <<boom>>'/!

Nigs like you get pounded like we carry mortar/cos my squad is trained to kill ur ilk & they hardly fall back/.... but if our shots miss cos the pistol badly faltered/
... Dont be relieved cos there's still jungle justice... where 'sticks will do the magic' ... harry potter/!

I ll have your fam disposed like bad breads in the bakery/have an engine grind ya old man's head like its pastry/
Your mum's rude, peeps call your 'Ma jerk'... a bad girl & she crazy/
Cos al she needs is a 'hammer on the skull'.... &like Fashek,she becomes a 'crack head' in the making/!

My bars are da sickest and rude/... they potray hip hop,intense and smooth/yours potray a watergun gangstar who pretends to shoot/ and you should stop dropping those R& B bars we reject and boo/
.... But like Jose tryna stand by his team...watch lagunna try to defend his blues/!

I could attack an in-law cos when iam so mad..its crazy/Gray could get knocked so bad,he lays still/...... but if cos iam above him & live so large,it pains him/
...... Trying to rise to my level will only get him 'beaten on the elevator'... iam Solange... he jay-z/!

First,I drew a 'plan' to 'cement' my victory & leave the fool in repudiation/cos as an 'architect',you gats obey rules & regulations/
But the numskull could really use an education/
..... cos while i gat a good 'foundation'... he's a 'block head'.. & thats just all i need to 'build' a reputation/!

Slib!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ¤¤¤[Thrilla in Manilla]KSSLIB VS GRAYLINE¤¤¤ by Ksslib(m): 11:16pm On Nov 28, 2015
grayline:
He is addicted to BBA, other personals are explicable.... Lets go!!!

Ksslib's Annihilation

I'm on my dragon mode and I'm blazing hot/ for real, i wish the lame gives up/ but I'll disgrace the thug/ /

Gray is a lexical author/ inducing metrical stunners/ when i array and slay vets
in a technical slaughter/ so watch me twiddle the brother/ as i bring K to his L . . .
in an alphabetical order!/

i'm sadistic, greedy/ re-enact this on Tv/ it's clear i'm bagging a clean sweep/

don't make this a thriller like Krueger and Jason/ this is more like a shooter to a thief/
my gun commanding the loser to Hades/ . . . . "shut up and do as you are told" . . . . Coogar to Babe3!/

coldest beast/ i spit that grown up shii/ which no ho competes/
i bring no jokes to beef/ straight kill... but might break bones for peace/
not a regular but i'm certainly pro/ while this 'kid still learning the ropes'/
. . . . like a 'baby goat on leash!'/

Ksslib is practic'ly lame/ i created 'Back in the Days'/ and niggas were rapping insane/
this fool brought his usual crap in the page/ . . no ink, no guns . . . .

bested ya text/ with punches denting ya chest/ till there was nothing left there but specs/

I should lift up the crown/ coz i'm proudly a made nigga, thick, tough and proud/
i handle my own business like every big shot in town/ got chinks to toss when the kids come around/
while this parasite with his big talking mouth/ is forever stuck in his Big Brother House!/

my gunplay? . . .deadly mental game/ no petty special case/ he's irrelevant and lame/
I gently press the dane/ one shot tears through his ligaments and brains/
and leaves him open-minded . . . . like intelligent debates!!/

that musta got him panicky/ coz i dropped it rapidly/ to ensure he got no chance to win/
now I'll either c.ock it back n squeeze/ or chop his hands and knees/ then push his mouth
to his ass

Re: ¤¤¤[Thrilla in Manilla]KSSLIB VS GRAYLINE¤¤¤ by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 28, 2015
Ksslib:

First
Aint got an Mbbs degree...but watch how his autopsy result labels me the 'Dr who' messed up 'Grey's anatomy'/!

He brought locally made Burundi bars/to spite an internationally known rugged machine...a suzuki brand/My fist ll send him to the ground like a touch from Pastor Kumuyi's hands/.....
but if the bull rises and charges at me.... a grenade ll 'blow his horn'.... welcome to kuvuki land/!

They calll me beast...butchers keep going over my kills like its revision, dude/ but your kills are make believe like religions do/ you hesitant to pull the trigger but before you make a decision,to /shoot,
a bazooka blasts both sides of ya tummy with precision...boom!!/
but the last cannon will penetrate the 'middle bro'... & send ur remains to clubs in 'division two'/!

I live large & shop from where the prices remain up/I bet you hungry looking & dry like when mices invade dogs/... and iam very certain you will likely remain poor/
...Cos if i hear people screaming 'Lag don blow'..the first thing that comes to mind is ISIS in Lagos/!

Your mom isn't any different...the old woman spends stipends on food/.. To survive,the trader spends her weekends on dudes/ as market no gree move,she gats put her big br£@sts to use/
So I dropped a 'c4 in her kiosk to 'rake in profits'.... that way, 'business must <<boom>>'/!

Nigs like you get pounded like we carry mortar/cos my squad is trained to kill ur ilk & they hardly fall back/.... but if our shots miss cos the pistol badly faltered/
... Dont be relieved cos there's still jungle justice... where 'sticks will do the magic' ... harry potter/!

I ll have your fam disposed like bad breads in the bakery/have an engine grind ya old man's head like its pastry/
Your mum's rude, peeps call your 'Ma jerk'... a bad girl & she crazy/
cos all she needs is a 'hammer on the skull'.... & like Fashek,thats a 'crack head' in the making/!

My bars are da sickest and rude/... they potray hip hop,intense and smooth/yours potray a watergun gangstar who pretends to shoot/ and you should stop dropping those R& B bars we reject and boo/
.... But like Jose tryna stand by his team...watch lagunna try to defend his blues/!

I could attack an in-law cos when iam so mad..its crazy/Gray could get knocked so bad,he lays still/...... but if cos iam above him & live so large,it pains him/
...... Trying to rise to my level will only get him 'beaten on the elevator'... iam Solange... he jay-z/!

First,I drew a 'plan' to 'cement' my victory & leave the fool in repudiation/cos as an 'architect',you gats obey rules & regulations/
But the numskull could really use an education/
..... cos while i gat a good 'foundation'... he's a 'block head'.. & thats just all i need to 'build' a reputation/!

Slib!

Re: ¤¤¤[Thrilla in Manilla]KSSLIB VS GRAYLINE¤¤¤ by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 28, 2015
Your votes ninjas:

Emaprince
Alexpissu
Ibime
Reyginius
Airmark
Coogar
Giyazz
Glacierz
Jason21
Illverbz Darkenedrebel
Guykhena
Limerick
Kr0ne
Ksslib
CaptAwesome
CaptainCids
Captainflash
Elymaxiimus
Funlord
YoungDaNaval
Obainojazz
Jreyez
Dj5naira
Jigsawkillah
Sinizia
Geoxpress
Heywhizzy
Grayline
Gottoboy
Sosiqdude
Liricyst
Obesemf
Sinizia
Supermiy
Dklef
Lh0od
Heywhizzy
Iceskidd
llaykorn
Danbrowndmf
Supermiy
MuhdG

and other credible voters. .
Re: ¤¤¤[Thrilla in Manilla]KSSLIB VS GRAYLINE¤¤¤ by LhoOd: 11:43pm On Nov 28, 2015
Hmmm...my vote in a bit
Re: ¤¤¤[Thrilla in Manilla]KSSLIB VS GRAYLINE¤¤¤ by Nobody: 3:00am On Nov 29, 2015
Opener: i woulda given this to Ksslib in a beat, but Lagunna did well...that Dr Who/Grey Anatomy was ballistic
The Linda Ikeji Blog was subtle but creative..thumbs up...

Rhymes: Both did their thing...tie

Flow: Grayline clinches this...Ksslib was aight but Gray was very stingy with his syllables

Personals: Ksslib has name flips[Lag don blow] & some other funny believable shït like that Kiosk/rake bar....Gray came with Big brother...Imma habe to tie this as well..

Metaphors: now this is the crux of the battle..jeez..these guys must have been reading Britannica 24/7...

Solange/Jay Z
Coogar/Babe3
DR.Who/Grey Anatomy
ISIS in Lagos/Lag don blow
Majek Fashek/Crack head
Stick will do the magic/Harry Potter
Jose Mourinho/R N B/ Blues
Open-minded/intelligent debates...

Ksslib wins this...his setups connected with the punch better, thus making his metaphors deadlier

Punchlines: Ksslib

Wordplays: tie

Closer: Greyline

MVGT: Ksslib...

Re: ¤¤¤[Thrilla in Manilla]KSSLIB VS GRAYLINE¤¤¤ by Ibime(m): 5:07am On Nov 29, 2015
Murder on the dancefloor.

This is the one of best battles this year.

Lagunna surprised me with the punches. I knew he could spit but didn't know he could punch. Lagunna was 8/10 all through.

The first half of Ksslibs verse was 9/10. That Greys anatomy and Business must boom were haymakers to me. The second half of his verse dropped off the pace though to make the battle seem equal in my eyes.

I'm calling this draw soup so far. I will need to come back and do a criteria based verd to split the vote.
Re: ¤¤¤[Thrilla in Manilla]KSSLIB VS GRAYLINE¤¤¤ by Nobody: 5:51am On Nov 29, 2015
no ink, no guns . . . .

My fist ll send him to the ground like a touch from Pastor Kumuyi's hands

"shut up and do as you are told" . . . . Coogar to Babe3!/

Damn!
Re: ¤¤¤[Thrilla in Manilla]KSSLIB VS GRAYLINE¤¤¤ by llaykorn: 6:43am On Nov 29, 2015
Damm! This is the best battle that has happened this year, in my opinion. Both of these battlers are shooters, man! I didn't expect this.

Opener - Ksslib

Rhymes - Tie

Flow - Lagunna

Sims & Mets - Lagunna

Punchlines - Ksslib

Personals - Lagunna

Wordplays - Tie

Closer - Tie

Isn't this a tie? Seems like one.

1+3 and
1+2+1

TIE

Re: ¤¤¤[Thrilla in Manilla]KSSLIB VS GRAYLINE¤¤¤ by kr0ne(m): 6:57am On Nov 29, 2015
This is one of the dopest battles of the year! See line, mehn!

Opener - 1 point - Tie (both openers were just straight and precise)

Rhymes - 2 points - Gray (was just better all through)

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points - Ksslib (too many references)

Punchlines - 3 points - Tie (both did well)

Flow - 1 point - Gray (obviously)

Wordplays - 2 points - Tie (nothing wowing here. Ma jerk/majek don't rhyme, so can't play. Middle bro without the 's', etc. Gray did well with his own but it's nothing awesome)

Personals - 2 points - Gray (the Big Brother did it)

Closer - 1 point - Tie (no direct punch)

Mvgt - Grayline!

Grayline wins this for me because his punches were more direct.

Re: ¤¤¤[Thrilla in Manilla]KSSLIB VS GRAYLINE¤¤¤ by GIYAZZ(m): 7:17am On Nov 29, 2015
I know viewers debating/ if Gray can pop shots
when the luger engages/
don't make this a thriller like Krueger and Jason/
this is more like a shooter to a thief/
my gun commanding the loser to Hades/ . . . .
"shut up and do as you are told" . . . . Coogar to
Babe3!/

Mehn, Lagunna drops really clean! His multis, choice of words and end punches are packed with intelligence. Na these kind of battles dey inspire me to battle again. But like I said before, no punchline battles for me this year.

Lagunna aka Grayline is a true gladiator. I like your style, man wink

AT THE OTHER HAND:

Nigs like you get pounded like we carry mortar/cos
my squad is trained to kill ur ilk & they hardly fall
back/.... but if our shots miss cos the pistol badly
faltered/
... Dont be relieved cos there's still jungle
justice... where 'sticks will do the magic' ... harry
potter/!

Ksslib was just Ksslib in this battle. He brought as usual; witty punchlines and nice metaphors. This dude is truly sick. I like your style too.

But MVGT: Grayline
Re: ¤¤¤[Thrilla in Manilla]KSSLIB VS GRAYLINE¤¤¤ by PeinDanzo(m): 7:24am On Nov 29, 2015
Opener- Ksslib plz( The grey's anatomy was one of d best punch in this battle)

Rhymes-Tie

Flow-Gray (I culd rhyme everything he typed on audio, man, u nailed this)

W/p- Ksslib easily

Metz-Gray(By a hair's breadth)

Punch-Gray

Perz-Gray

Closer-Nil (Outplayed ideas)

Vgt-Gray
Re: ¤¤¤[Thrilla in Manilla]KSSLIB VS GRAYLINE¤¤¤ by Guykhena(m): 7:36am On Nov 29, 2015
wow,see punches everywhere...
Both verses were entertaining as fvck...

Opener - 1 point-Ksslib[both were d0pe direct nameplays,but I give it to Lib,his execution was almost to perfection,the Dr &Who merger was on point]

Rhymes - 2 points-Gray

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points-Gray[what he brought to the table was wowing]

Punchlines - 3 points-Ksslib[His set-up just keeps you glued ,and his final punh alwas hits the mark]

Flow - 1 point-Gray

Wordplays - 2 points-Ksslib

Personals - 2 points -Gray

Closer - 1 point-Ksslib[there was no form of stumble in his set-up,all connecting,Gray's wasn't quite fresh]
7-7
I guess its a Tie then....

D0pe brawl
Re: ¤¤¤[Thrilla in Manilla]KSSLIB VS GRAYLINE¤¤¤ by sinizia: 8:22am On Nov 29, 2015
Opener - 1 point - Tie. Both ninjas went for direct punch, no time for joking. Love both's openers.

Rhymes - 2 points - Tie.

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points - Ksslib. Too many to mention, it's a clean sweep for him.

Punchlines - 3 points - Tie. Both kept punching from beginning to the end!!

Flow - 1 point - Tie.

Wordplays - 2 points - Tie. Lagunna brought nothing much on this crit and that of Ksslib's were a bit forced.

Personals - 2 points - Gray (Big Brother won it for me)

Closer - 1 point - Ksslib. The build-up, perfect rhymes and creativity had me grinning from ear to ear.
That's how one closes a battle.

Lib 3-2 Gray
Mvgt - Ksslib!!

Very dope battle, could go both ways. Punchlines were littered everywhere!!

Re: ¤¤¤[Thrilla in Manilla]KSSLIB VS GRAYLINE¤¤¤ by 007Bruce: 8:27am On Nov 29, 2015
Opener - Tie

rhymes - Tie

flow - gray

similes/metaphors - Tie

wordplay - tie

punchlines - kslib

personals - gray

closer - kslib

W - ksslib
Re: ¤¤¤[Thrilla in Manilla]KSSLIB VS GRAYLINE¤¤¤ by Jason21(m): 8:43am On Nov 29, 2015
ksslib........ punchline, closer,
gray...........rhymes, metaphor, flow, personal
tie.........opener, wordplay

gray's verse is more tailored for his opponent

my......fuckyouhard...v
gray!
Re: ¤¤¤[Thrilla in Manilla]KSSLIB VS GRAYLINE¤¤¤ by funlord(m): 8:53am On Nov 29, 2015

This battle was sweet! I'm currently hung over but I think my head is banging off the rhymes rather than off the liquor!

MVGT; Ksslib!
Re: ¤¤¤[Thrilla in Manilla]KSSLIB VS GRAYLINE¤¤¤ by Paayne(m): 8:56am On Nov 29, 2015
#From_a_FreshBLood' z Perspective...

Nice BrawL. Good Verses from both PLayers. Buh Ah Gotta admit, some of y'aL Might be Over Hyping d Battle a Bit. I think It was Something Like a regular Brawl, Nothing really extra-ordinary about d verses....
Buh make i no yarn too mush sha.
.. ... ...

Here goes..

Opener - kssLib (the gray's anatomy build up was cool, Slightly better than his oppenent's opener)

... ... ... .. ...

Rhymes - Gray
(No Doubt, his entire verse contained cool rhymes. Nice one brooh!)

Metaphor - TIE (I think this one should be a Tie. Both textcees lashed out nice mets equally).

.. .. ... ... ..

Punch - GRAY (No 2 mush tawk for dat one)

FLow - GRaY.. Again

WordPLay - Tie

Pers - KssLib (Sorta Like Gray wasn't really interested in dat aspect)

CLoser - Tie.. Again (Both CLosers were equally countered)

so My UnsoLicited buh still Equally relevant
MVGT goes to -GRAY-

anyways #Jez Saying Tho

Nice One too... Master KssLib. Keep It up. I'm sure wif some few changes to your Future verses, you good to go.

#Peace
Re: ¤¤¤[Thrilla in Manilla]KSSLIB VS GRAYLINE¤¤¤ by danbrowndmf(m): 9:00am On Nov 29, 2015
llaykorn:
Damm! This is the best battle that has happened this year, in my opinion. Both of these battlers are shooters, man! I didn't expect this.

Opener - Ksslib

Rhymes - Tie

Flow - Lagunna

Sims & Mets - Lagunna

Punchlines - Ksslib

Personals - Lagunna

Wordplays - Tie

Closer - Tie

Isn't this a tie? Seems like one.

1+3 and
1+2+1

TIE
Seconded.

Ksslib that ur Lag don blow line was super creative and funny.cheesy

Lagunna that ur linda line was great too.cheesy

MVGT- TIE
Re: ¤¤¤[Thrilla in Manilla]KSSLIB VS GRAYLINE¤¤¤ by Shekson(m): 9:09am On Nov 29, 2015
As an avid follower of this forum and battle threads over the years, this is one of the dopest of the year 2015.
These ninjas are next to vets
Re: ¤¤¤[Thrilla in Manilla]KSSLIB VS GRAYLINE¤¤¤ by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 29, 2015
Ksslib and Grayline nice battle. Ksslib takes it for me with His Opener and Punchlines. Other categories are debatable. Especially their closer.
Re: ¤¤¤[Thrilla in Manilla]KSSLIB VS GRAYLINE¤¤¤ by Kanyol(m): 9:32am On Nov 29, 2015
Ksslib had the metaphor and wordplay while Gray stole the rhymes, personal and punch. the rest are tied.
I give it to Gray
Re: ¤¤¤[Thrilla in Manilla]KSSLIB VS GRAYLINE¤¤¤ by Illverbz: 9:40am On Nov 29, 2015
I love simple and plain punchlines. So my vote goes to Gray line.
Re: ¤¤¤[Thrilla in Manilla]KSSLIB VS GRAYLINE¤¤¤ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:38am On Nov 29, 2015
grayline:

Ksslib's Annihilation

my gun commanding the loser to Hades/ . . . . "shut up and do as you are told" . . . . Coogar to BABE3

this fool brought his usual crap in the page/ . . [i]no ink, no guns
. . . .

to his ass

BEST BARS!
Re: ¤¤¤[Thrilla in Manilla]KSSLIB VS GRAYLINE¤¤¤ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:48am On Nov 29, 2015
Ksslib:

First

but if the bull rises and charges at me.... a grenade ll 'blow his horn'.... welcome to kuvuki land

Slib!

BEST BARS!
Re: ¤¤¤[Thrilla in Manilla]KSSLIB VS GRAYLINE¤¤¤ by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 29, 2015
Current scores

Ksslib 5- Grayline 6

Paayne..you are an unknown account with only 2 posts.. your vote is null nigga

King Of Poet Quarter-finals Giyazz Vs Darkrebel / Match Of Wits II : Obainojazz Vs Warriblood / Match Of Wits IV : Sosiqdude V Teddybiyasi

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89