Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Kemi Nkem Omololu-olunloyo, Now A Fully Fledged Biafran - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Nkem Omololu-olunloyo, Now A Fully Fledged Biafran (3048 Views)

Omololu Olunloyo With Pastor E.A Adeboye (Photos) / Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB / Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo: I Earn $50 Per Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Nkem Omololu-olunloyo, Now A Fully Fledged Biafran by ibnabdulhakeem: 10:55pm On Nov 27, 2015
All hail my new COUNTRY
USB= United States of Biafra
Nigeria will have to plug into the B like that computer wire called USB
Nigerians will be begging us for food, jobs, fuel, name it.
Even the DSS will come looking for jobs.
We aint hiring. We have BSS!
I'm not a Yoruba woman anymore!
I'm OFFICIALLY A BIAFRAN TODAY NOV 27th 2015
Moving to Enugu soon.
Geoffrey (CJ) get ready homie.

Source; https://mobile.facebook.com/HNNAfrica/photos/a.405424202878728.98115.405398802881268/925370857550724/?type=3&p=10&refid=52

1 Like

Re: Kemi Nkem Omololu-olunloyo, Now A Fully Fledged Biafran by bigtt76(f): 11:00pm On Nov 27, 2015
Lol mama weere grin
Re: Kemi Nkem Omololu-olunloyo, Now A Fully Fledged Biafran by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 27, 2015
people are getting crazily hungry for Biafra...
they cant wait to experience it,
they so wish to love it more...
they are getting so much crazy already...
even foreigners wants to be part of the miracle...

just take away Biafran in me and you have finished me like Nigeria is right now... cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Kemi Nkem Omololu-olunloyo, Now A Fully Fledged Biafran by bosedekemi(f): 11:21pm On Nov 27, 2015
That woman should not be trusted. She is evil.
Re: Kemi Nkem Omololu-olunloyo, Now A Fully Fledged Biafran by docsholz(m): 11:30pm On Nov 27, 2015
Ope o, you guys can have her
Re: Kemi Nkem Omololu-olunloyo, Now A Fully Fledged Biafran by Lobolintin(m): 11:30pm On Nov 27, 2015
Am giving you line land
Re: Kemi Nkem Omololu-olunloyo, Now A Fully Fledged Biafran by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 27, 2015
haha who wana slay y0r0bers with this post ?
pls who is doing this oooooooooo grin
they surely wont like this.
biko ndo nu o!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Nkem Omololu-olunloyo, Now A Fully Fledged Biafran by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 27, 2015
bosedekemi:
That woman should not be trusted. She is evil.

even if her evil dey price the latest private jet for Dubai mall, it can never stop the rise and restoration of Biafra...
her intent is hers not for anybody... that's just it.
nobody is trusting her or is there any? I don't think so.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Nkem Omololu-olunloyo, Now A Fully Fledged Biafran by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 27, 2015
it is indeed funny to see well known yoruba sophisticated people SEEKING ASYLUM in a country some touts from thesame South West call an online country.
soon, SOYINKA and even OLU FALAYE and OBJ will start seeking asylum in biafra
nawa for ndi ofe sha

1 Like

Re: Kemi Nkem Omololu-olunloyo, Now A Fully Fledged Biafran by Deborahj(f): 11:55pm On Nov 27, 2015
[/b]
Kemi is Living on the Glory of his Father's (Former Governor of Oyo State) he is Living in her father's house after she was deported from Canada, you can Google it she is banned from travel to Canada and US,. Kemi is an empty Barre.l that should not be taken serious,jobless,

Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo is a complete nuisan.ce

Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo has menta.l health challenges, she's is a psychiatri.c patient, she was diagnosed of that while she was on Asylum in Canada and this is why she was deported back to Nigeria since they know that she doesn't have any value to their society and country as a whole.

Please don't bother your self at all about her, that is why everyone in Ibadan ignore her, especially her immediate family, they know she really needs help especially taken her medication.

Kemi Olunloyo is irrelevan.t[b]
Re: Kemi Nkem Omololu-olunloyo, Now A Fully Fledged Biafran by freez2ryme(m): 12:00am On Nov 28, 2015
Abeg make una sing wit me
It shall be permanent It shall be permanent What the Lord has done for me It shall be permanent Permanent
Land of d Rising Sun
Re: Kemi Nkem Omololu-olunloyo, Now A Fully Fledged Biafran by shizzy7(f): 12:01am On Nov 28, 2015
The girl is not stable...... She has emotional problems.
This is the same girl that ridiculed her father on FB.

We thank you for accepting Kemi 'Ego' Olunloyo AKA snitchlady, Governor of Facebook as your very owngrin
She earns $50 per tweet, she's the perfect one for Biafra.....

Re: Kemi Nkem Omololu-olunloyo, Now A Fully Fledged Biafran by Deborahj(f): 12:04am On Nov 28, 2015
IBO people should take her to the Biafra land, we have enough of her in Ibadan, she's a burden and an embarrassment to the people of Oyo State.
Re: Kemi Nkem Omololu-olunloyo, Now A Fully Fledged Biafran by Obiagu1(m): 12:04am On Nov 28, 2015
Biafra is a land of promise.

Everyone with a Biafran dream is welcome.
Re: Kemi Nkem Omololu-olunloyo, Now A Fully Fledged Biafran by freez2ryme(m): 12:05am On Nov 28, 2015
Deborahj:
[/b]
Kemi is Living on the Glory of his Father's (Former Governor of Oyo State) he is Living in her father's house after she was deported from Canada, you can Google it she is banned from travel to Canada and US,. Kenilworth is an empty Barre.l that should not be taken serious,jobless,

Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo has menta.l health challenges, she's is a psychiatri.c patient, she was diagnosed of that while she was on Asylum in Canada and this is why she was deported back to Nigeria since they know that she doesn't have any value to their society and country as a whole.

Please don't bother your self at all about her, that is why everyone in Ibadan ignore her, especially her immediate family, they know she really needs help especially taken her medication.

O boy ebe like say u won die join her post

4rm mi personal understanding, madness only removes shame, pride, dignity. May be dis is all she ever wanted
And her madness removed the shame from her, nd dats y she is voicing out now.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Nkem Omololu-olunloyo, Now A Fully Fledged Biafran by SegunAdewole: 1:14am On Nov 28, 2015
If you are a lover of freedom and liberty, you are a Biafran. I'm yoruba and i know that the Biafran argument is compelling.

Lugardian cage, your end is near.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Nkem Omololu-olunloyo, Now A Fully Fledged Biafran by IamAtribalist: 1:55am On Nov 28, 2015
Deborahj:
[/b]
Kemi is Living on the Glory of his Father's (Former Governor of Oyo State) he is Living in her father's house after she was deported from Canada, you can Google it she is banned from travel to Canada and US,. Kemi is an empty Barre.l that should not be taken serious,jobless,

cool So Biafra is attracting the mentally deranged LOL grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Nkem Omololu-olunloyo, Now A Fully Fledged Biafran by EmeritusMbaM: 6:54am On Apr 21, 2016
When the going was good, now Kemi is a mad woman according to the hypocritical IPob. Shameless people

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Nkem Omololu-olunloyo, Now A Fully Fledged Biafran by 66xtr9r: 7:29am On Apr 21, 2016
EmeritusMbaM:
When the going was good, now Kemi is a mad woman according to the hypocritical IPob. Shameless people

Frustrated IPOO and 'BFR is dead', double-faced sorcerers of Brown Roof Republic, here is a message from a sensible member of yours:

Shymm3x post:
.. I honestly don't know why some Yoruba folks can't let these people be.

It seems a lot of folks are oblivious to the fact that Nigeria is bankrupt and it's only a matter of time before it implodes. So if certain folks want to leave the cesspit, either by hook or by crook - why can't you let them be? Or are Yorubas so messed up these days that they don't believe that they can survive without Igbos cos it is starting to look like that?

You have a people who have been stuck in the 60s cos of Nigeria, yet they are the biggest proponent of the shiithole. If that isn't a classic case of Stockholm Syndrome, I don't know what it is. Or what have Yorubas achieved collectively since the 60s cos pictures of all Yoruba states, apart from Lagos aren't nothing to be proud of. Then almost all the states are heavily indebted and it is only going to get worse due to how bankrupt Nigeria is right now.

Anyway, there are tons of Yorubas out there who wouldn't mind donating in whatever capacity to the Biafran cause, if Igbos can develop a proper strategy that won't alienate those in the South and maintain territorial integrity. Igbos need to start reaching out cos apart from the cows and cow jockeys feasting on free grass in the zoo - the country is a disaster.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Nkem Omololu-olunloyo, Now A Fully Fledged Biafran by fulanmafia: 7:31am On Apr 21, 2016
Lmao grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Nkem Omololu-olunloyo, Now A Fully Fledged Biafran by EmeritusMbaM: 8:07am On Apr 21, 2016
[s]
66xtr9r:

Frustrated IPOO and 'BFR is dead', double-faced sorcerers of Brown Roof Republic, here is a message from a sensible member of yours:

Shymm3x post:
.. I honestly don't know why some Yoruba folks can't let these people be.

It seems a lot of folks are oblivious to the fact that Nigeria is bankrupt and it's only a matter of time before it implodes. So if certain folks want to leave the cesspit, either by hook or by crook - why can't you let them be? Or are Yorubas so messed up these days that they don't believe that they can survive without Igbos cos it is starting to look like that?

You have a people who have been stuck in the 60s cos of Nigeria, yet they are the biggest proponent of the shiithole. If that isn't a classic case of Stockholm Syndrome, I don't know what it is. Or what have Yorubas achieved collectively since the 60s cos pictures of all Yoruba states, apart from Lagos aren't nothing to be proud of. Then almost all the states are heavily indebted and it is only going to get worse due to how bankrupt Nigeria is right now.

Anyway, there are tons of Yorubas out there who wouldn't mind donating in whatever capacity to the Biafran cause, if Igbos can develop a proper strategy that won't alienate those in the South and maintain territorial integrity. Igbos need to start reaching out cos apart from the cows and cow jockeys feasting on free grass in the zoo - the country is a disaster.

[/s]

Jobless troll bore me. Sorry, go and use your drugs.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Nkem Omololu-olunloyo, Now A Fully Fledged Biafran by omenka(m): 8:12am On Apr 21, 2016
fulanmafia:
Lmao grin grin grin grin grin
Trouble makers. gringringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Nkem Omololu-olunloyo, Now A Fully Fledged Biafran by 66xtr9r: 8:12am On Apr 21, 2016
[s]
EmeritusMbaM:
Jobless troll bore me. Sorry, go and use your drugs.
[/s]

Silly rants of a useless bigot from a juju-infested enclave...

Yoruba Youths Have Lost Influence, Respect Of Nigerians... Maxwell A Adeleye -https://www.naij.com/441183-yoruba-youths-have-lost-influence-respect-of-nigerians.html

Bayswater post:
Some of us Yorubas are traitors, I say give my people food and they will beat their parents if you want them to.

We are the major problem of Nigeria.

Bayswater post:
That's the sentiments we keep applying, us Yorubas will not attend to the log of wood in our eyes, we are busy acting like all is well with us claiming to be Nigeria's messiah. Oju yin ma to jaa, eyin Oponu gbogbo.

Bayswater post:
...Speaking of Judases, we have them in abundance in the Yoruba nation; it's more like 6 out of 12.

Bayswater post:
We always think we are the most sophisticated, that other tribes should bow to us; some think it is superiority complex but I think it's darn plain stupidity.

Bayswater post:
We even discriminate amongst ourselves. I know some Yorubas will not allow their children marry an ijebu.

Of course, some are their own person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Nkem Omololu-olunloyo, Now A Fully Fledged Biafran by EmeritusMbaM: 8:13am On Apr 21, 2016
66xtr9r:
[s][/s]

Silly rants of a useless bigot from a juju-infested enclave...

Yoruba Youths Have Lost Influence, Respect Of Nigerians... Maxwell A Adeleye -https://www.naij.com/441183-yoruba-youths-have-lost-influence-respect-of-nigerians.html

Bayswater post:
Some of us Yorubas are traitors, I say give my people food and they will beat their parents if you want them to.

We are the major problem of Nigeria.

Bayswater post:
That's the sentiments we keep applying, us Yorubas will not attend to the log of wood in our eyes, we are busy acting like all is well with us claiming to be Nigeria's messiah. Oju yin ma to jaa, eyin Oponu gbogbo.

Bayswater post:
...Speaking of Judases, we have them in abundance in the Yoruba nation; it's more like 6 out of 12.

Bayswater post:
We always think we are the most sophisticated, that other tribes should bow to us; some think it is superiority complex but I think it's darn plain stupidity.

Bayswater post:
We even discriminate amongst ourselves. I know some Yorubas will not allow their children marry an ijebu.

Of course, some are their own person.

Lmaooo. Same copy and paste. This one no even get shame anymore. Family curse is bad.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Nkem Omololu-olunloyo, Now A Fully Fledged Biafran by 66xtr9r: 8:17am On Apr 21, 2016
EmeritusMbaM:
[Lmaooo. Same copy and paste. This one no even get shame anymore. Family curse is bad.

Accursed being from a juju-infested enclave soon to be used as a ritual sacrifice by his wicked, diabolic kinsmen in Soka Evil Forest...

1 Like

Re: Kemi Nkem Omololu-olunloyo, Now A Fully Fledged Biafran by EmeritusMbaM: 8:18am On Apr 21, 2016
[s]
66xtr9r:

Accursed being from a juju-infested enclave soon to be used as a ritual sacrifice by his wicked, diabolic kinsmen in Soka Evil Forest...
[/s]

Same copy and paste. Be creative

1 Like

Re: Kemi Nkem Omololu-olunloyo, Now A Fully Fledged Biafran by 66xtr9r: 8:19am On Apr 21, 2016
[s]
EmeritusMbaM:
Same copy and paste. Be creative
[/s]

Frustrated IPOO miscreant parading on NL...

1 Like

Re: Kemi Nkem Omololu-olunloyo, Now A Fully Fledged Biafran by EmeritusMbaM: 8:21am On Apr 21, 2016
66xtr9r:
[s][/s]

Frustrated IPOO miscreant parading on NL...

Mschew. Same rubbish
Re: Kemi Nkem Omololu-olunloyo, Now A Fully Fledged Biafran by 66xtr9r: 8:22am On Apr 21, 2016
EmeritusMbaM:

Mschew. Same rubbish

Useless bigot...

1 Like

Re: Kemi Nkem Omololu-olunloyo, Now A Fully Fledged Biafran by EmeritusMbaM: 8:22am On Apr 21, 2016
66xtr9r:

Useless bigot...

Lmao. The copy and paste jargons have reduced, you are tired already.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Nkem Omololu-olunloyo, Now A Fully Fledged Biafran by 66xtr9r: 8:23am On Apr 21, 2016
EmeritusMbaM:
Lmao. The copy and paste jargons have reduced, you are tired already.

Frustrated IPOO miscreant...

1 Like

Re: Kemi Nkem Omololu-olunloyo, Now A Fully Fledged Biafran by EmeritusMbaM: 8:24am On Apr 21, 2016
66xtr9r:

Frustrated IPOO miscreant...

Same thing. Mschew

(1) (2) (Reply)

Choose Between Biafra And Nigeria’s Presidency, Senator Girei Tells Igbo / "Dino Melaye Is A Bonafide Graduate" : ABU Zaria Speaks / If Uhuru Somehow Loses The Election I'll Quit Nairaland!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.